• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9791 users

[LSC3] Day 2 Bracket Stages 2014 - Page 114

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 178 Next
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
May 04 2014 22:36 GMT
#2261
What could make more sense than slaying poon?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-04 22:37:31
May 04 2014 22:36 GMT
#2262
On May 05 2014 07:34 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.


You're even weaker than I am

Nah, I like to collect shit. People from TL that were at IPL5 didn't try to fulfill my request. I asked so much to get a sweater. I was ready to pay double to get it from that person.

Shame they have no soul. What a terrible lot.

Edit: this is about the StarTale sweaters that were sold at IPL5 exclusively.
The Bomber boy
Alak
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden380 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-04 22:37:38
May 04 2014 22:36 GMT
#2263
On May 05 2014 07:30 Derez wrote:
What is going on with these breaks?


Gotta give them the chance to use their entire playlist of shitty music. It causes the viewers to grind their teeth and appreciate the games even more, if only in that they make the noise stop.
Amateurish. Nearsighted. A waste of my time and everyone else's.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 04 2014 22:37 GMT
#2264
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.
Moderator
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 04 2014 22:37 GMT
#2265
Okay, wow, shit, I just learned I have to go NOW. see you guys later, hope I can catch some VODs.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 04 2014 22:37 GMT
#2266
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

I just came back from 4 day trip, barely any sleep. I then made 8 LR threads in 2 days

I have lost control I think
Community News
TL+ Member
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
May 04 2014 22:38 GMT
#2267
On May 05 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.

Can't you use your incredible TL powers to make it happen?
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
May 04 2014 22:38 GMT
#2268
And the game is about to begin!
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 04 2014 22:38 GMT
#2269
On May 05 2014 07:37 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

I just came back from 4 day trip, barely any sleep. I then made 8 LR threads in 2 days

I have lost control I think

I have been partying since wednesday. this is my one break before multiple assignments.
The Bomber boy
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 04 2014 22:38 GMT
#2270
On May 05 2014 07:37 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

I just came back from 4 day trip, barely any sleep. I then made 8 LR threads in 2 days

I have lost control I think


It's time to join the lr retirement home, it comes with a lifetime supply of non bannable shitpost passes
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 04 2014 22:38 GMT
#2271
On May 05 2014 07:36 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:34 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.


You're even weaker than I am

Nah, I like to collect shit. People from TL that were at IPL5 didn't try to fulfill my request. I asked so much to get a sweater. I was ready to pay double to get it from that person.

Shame they have no soul. What a terrible lot.

Edit: this is about the StarTale sweaters that were sold at IPL5 exclusively.


Its funny how Genius out survived the entire IPL staff.
Moderator
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 04 2014 22:39 GMT
#2272
On May 05 2014 07:38 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:37 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

I just came back from 4 day trip, barely any sleep. I then made 8 LR threads in 2 days

I have lost control I think


It's time to join the lr retirement home, it comes with a lifetime supply of non bannable shitpost passes


And sometimes banhammer icons
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
May 04 2014 22:39 GMT
#2273
On May 05 2014 07:38 Derez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.

Can't you use your incredible TL powers to make it happen?


I have no powers beyond making Jaedong fans cry tears in anger and laughter.
Moderator
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
May 04 2014 22:39 GMT
#2274
On May 05 2014 07:38 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:37 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

I just came back from 4 day trip, barely any sleep. I then made 8 LR threads in 2 days

I have lost control I think


It's time to join the lr retirement home, it comes with a lifetime supply of non bannable shitpost passes

I should've made more LR threads.

being banned twice was bad.
The Bomber boy
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
May 04 2014 22:40 GMT
#2275
On May 05 2014 07:39 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:38 Derez wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.

Can't you use your incredible TL powers to make it happen?


I have no powers beyond making Jaedong fans cry tears in anger and laughter.


#FreeTheWriters
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
May 04 2014 22:40 GMT
#2276
On May 05 2014 07:39 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:38 Dodgin wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:37 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

I just came back from 4 day trip, barely any sleep. I then made 8 LR threads in 2 days

I have lost control I think


It's time to join the lr retirement home, it comes with a lifetime supply of non bannable shitpost passes

I should've made more LR threads.

being banned twice was bad.

I've been banned 0 times

I'm a good netizen
Community News
TL+ Member
THELEHGOTERRAN
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1837 Posts
May 04 2014 22:40 GMT
#2277
"doomed drop" shoutout
IMMVP // HIKARU NAKAMURA // DEREK JETER // GARETH BALE
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-04 22:41:47
May 04 2014 22:40 GMT
#2278
On May 05 2014 07:39 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:38 Derez wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.

Can't you use your incredible TL powers to make it happen?


I have no powers beyond making Jaedong fans cry tears in anger and laughter.

Anyone can do that.
On May 05 2014 07:40 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:39 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:38 Derez wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:37 stuchiu wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:36 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

But you do, oh mighty poonslayer


poonslayer69. Get the epitaph right.

Can't you use your incredible TL powers to make it happen?


I have no powers beyond making Jaedong fans cry tears in anger and laughter.


#FreeTheWriters


#HeartoftheSite
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 04 2014 22:41 GMT
#2279
On May 05 2014 07:36 Yorkie wrote:
What could make more sense than slaying poon?


Isn't "poon" vagina? Slaying vaginas? What the fuck.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 04 2014 22:41 GMT
#2280
On May 05 2014 07:39 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:38 Dodgin wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:37 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:35 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:34 Lorning wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:33 Wintex wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:29 DarkLordOlli wrote:
What would happen if Bomber joined Prime?

Nothing special. His TvZ would suck more, but his TvT and TvP would be ok, still.

I have nothing against Prime. I am wearing my prime sweatpants now. I have a mkp signature pic on my wall.
Fans are too confident tho.

Perfect team for you then

You make no sense, lorning.

I just came back from 4 day trip, barely any sleep. I then made 8 LR threads in 2 days

I have lost control I think


It's time to join the lr retirement home, it comes with a lifetime supply of non bannable shitpost passes

I should've made more LR threads.

being banned twice was bad.


I was banned once and then plexa reversed it without me asking like an hour later, I felt special.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g7929
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 22m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.