• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9113 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Groups C & D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 119 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:04 GMT
#221
On April 07 2014 01:03 Yello wrote:
yay, it's the first SC2-content I am able to watch in a week or so. Feels like a year already. It's kinda weird if you watch SC2 for every single day for months and then you don't watch anything for a week.


Gogo Taeja and Macsed!

Yeah, I watched only one tournament in the month after blizzcon and I felt like I hadn't watched anything in a year, it was weird.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 06 2014 16:05 GMT
#222
On April 07 2014 01:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:03 Yello wrote:
yay, it's the first SC2-content I am able to watch in a week or so. Feels like a year already. It's kinda weird if you watch SC2 for every single day for months and then you don't watch anything for a week.


Gogo Taeja and Macsed!

Yeah, I watched only one tournament in the month after blizzcon and I felt like I hadn't watched anything in a year, it was weird.


I think the longest I've gone without sc2 in two years is 4-5 days.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 16:05 GMT
#223
Missed games 2 and 3. Toodming looked so good in game 1
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 06 2014 16:06 GMT
#224
On April 07 2014 01:05 Yorkie wrote:
Missed games 2 and 3. Toodming looked so good in game 1


He looked a lot worse in the others.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:06 GMT
#225
TooDming had the spore crawler in his main against DTs in game 3
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 16:07 GMT
#226
On April 07 2014 01:06 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:05 Yorkie wrote:
Missed games 2 and 3. Toodming looked so good in game 1


He looked a lot worse in the others.

Yeah I imagine Arthur cheesed him and he reacted very poorly yes?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 06 2014 16:07 GMT
#227
One could say Inca win g3
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:07 GMT
#228
That best TaeJa fan
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Rain.100
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany946 Posts
April 06 2014 16:07 GMT
#229
On April 07 2014 01:05 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:04 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:03 Yello wrote:
yay, it's the first SC2-content I am able to watch in a week or so. Feels like a year already. It's kinda weird if you watch SC2 for every single day for months and then you don't watch anything for a week.


Gogo Taeja and Macsed!

Yeah, I watched only one tournament in the month after blizzcon and I felt like I hadn't watched anything in a year, it was weird.


I think the longest I've gone without sc2 in two years is 4-5 days.

had break from end of 2012 (mvp life gsl finals last match) til start of 2014!
I have to return some videotapes. Maru and MarineLorD <3
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
April 06 2014 16:07 GMT
#230
hahahaha random fan
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 06 2014 16:08 GMT
#231
On April 07 2014 01:07 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:06 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:05 Yorkie wrote:
Missed games 2 and 3. Toodming looked so good in game 1


He looked a lot worse in the others.

Yeah I imagine Arthur cheesed him and he reacted very poorly yes?


Game 2 is... hard to explain.
Game 3 was 7 or 8-gates and toodming tried to blow up banelings on it but failed and then he died.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:09 GMT
#232
On April 07 2014 01:07 Rain.100 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:05 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:04 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:03 Yello wrote:
yay, it's the first SC2-content I am able to watch in a week or so. Feels like a year already. It's kinda weird if you watch SC2 for every single day for months and then you don't watch anything for a week.


Gogo Taeja and Macsed!

Yeah, I watched only one tournament in the month after blizzcon and I felt like I hadn't watched anything in a year, it was weird.


I think the longest I've gone without sc2 in two years is 4-5 days.

had break from end of 2012 (mvp life gsl finals last match) til start of 2014!

You missed all of Jaekong? Wow.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 06 2014 16:09 GMT
#233
Macsed was on mousesports? In WC3?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:09 GMT
#234
On April 07 2014 01:08 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:07 Yorkie wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:06 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:05 Yorkie wrote:
Missed games 2 and 3. Toodming looked so good in game 1


He looked a lot worse in the others.

Yeah I imagine Arthur cheesed him and he reacted very poorly yes?


Game 2 is... hard to explain.
Game 3 was 7 or 8-gates and toodming tried to blow up banelings on it but failed and then he died.

Game 2 was an oracle opening which did a ton of damage into mass air and TooDming held on with baneling counterattacks but eventually died
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 06 2014 16:10 GMT
#235
On April 07 2014 01:07 Rain.100 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:05 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:04 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:03 Yello wrote:
yay, it's the first SC2-content I am able to watch in a week or so. Feels like a year already. It's kinda weird if you watch SC2 for every single day for months and then you don't watch anything for a week.


Gogo Taeja and Macsed!

Yeah, I watched only one tournament in the month after blizzcon and I felt like I hadn't watched anything in a year, it was weird.


I think the longest I've gone without sc2 in two years is 4-5 days.

had break from end of 2012 (mvp life gsl finals last match) til start of 2014!


welcome back : )
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
April 06 2014 16:10 GMT
#236
On April 07 2014 01:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:08 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:07 Yorkie wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:06 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:05 Yorkie wrote:
Missed games 2 and 3. Toodming looked so good in game 1


He looked a lot worse in the others.

Yeah I imagine Arthur cheesed him and he reacted very poorly yes?


Game 2 is... hard to explain.
Game 3 was 7 or 8-gates and toodming tried to blow up banelings on it but failed and then he died.

Game 2 was an oracle opening which did a ton of damage into mass air and TooDming held on with baneling counterattacks but eventually died


no game 2 was a normal sOs style game, cannon rush into voidray-chargelot-archon
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:11 GMT
#237
On April 07 2014 01:10 Xinzoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:09 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:08 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:07 Yorkie wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:06 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:05 Yorkie wrote:
Missed games 2 and 3. Toodming looked so good in game 1


He looked a lot worse in the others.

Yeah I imagine Arthur cheesed him and he reacted very poorly yes?


Game 2 is... hard to explain.
Game 3 was 7 or 8-gates and toodming tried to blow up banelings on it but failed and then he died.

Game 2 was an oracle opening which did a ton of damage into mass air and TooDming held on with baneling counterattacks but eventually died


no game 2 was a normal sOs style game, cannon rush into voidray-chargelot-archon

Wow, game 2 was so weird I forgot all about the unscouted cannon rush
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SpawnMoarOverlords
Profile Joined April 2014
400 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-06 16:12:14
April 06 2014 16:11 GMT
#238
On April 07 2014 01:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:08 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:07 Yorkie wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:06 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:05 Yorkie wrote:
Missed games 2 and 3. Toodming looked so good in game 1


He looked a lot worse in the others.

Yeah I imagine Arthur cheesed him and he reacted very poorly yes?


Game 2 is... hard to explain.
Game 3 was 7 or 8-gates and toodming tried to blow up banelings on it but failed and then he died.

Game 2 was an oracle opening which did a ton of damage into mass air and TooDming held on with baneling counterattacks but eventually died


You skipped the cannon rush part in game 2. TooDming had to abandon his natural and expanded into his third and his fourth. Then Arthur transitioned into double stargate.
Rain.100
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany946 Posts
April 06 2014 16:11 GMT
#239
On April 07 2014 01:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:07 Rain.100 wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:05 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:04 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:03 Yello wrote:
yay, it's the first SC2-content I am able to watch in a week or so. Feels like a year already. It's kinda weird if you watch SC2 for every single day for months and then you don't watch anything for a week.


Gogo Taeja and Macsed!

Yeah, I watched only one tournament in the month after blizzcon and I felt like I hadn't watched anything in a year, it was weird.


I think the longest I've gone without sc2 in two years is 4-5 days.

had break from end of 2012 (mvp life gsl finals last match) til start of 2014!

You missed all of Jaekong? Wow.

:D
barely seen innovation play for example.
RIP RIP
I have to return some videotapes. Maru and MarineLorD <3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:13 GMT
#240
On April 07 2014 01:11 SpawnMoarOverlords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:09 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:08 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:07 Yorkie wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:06 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:05 Yorkie wrote:
Missed games 2 and 3. Toodming looked so good in game 1


He looked a lot worse in the others.

Yeah I imagine Arthur cheesed him and he reacted very poorly yes?


Game 2 is... hard to explain.
Game 3 was 7 or 8-gates and toodming tried to blow up banelings on it but failed and then he died.

Game 2 was an oracle opening which did a ton of damage into mass air and TooDming held on with baneling counterattacks but eventually died


You skipped the cannon rush part in game 2. TooDming had to abandon his natural and expanded into his third and his fourth. Then Arthur transitioned into double stargate.

Ok ok you got me I was wrong
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 71
SortOf 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2355
Shinee 64
NotJumperer 16
Noble 10
Icarus 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1416
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft557
Other Games
summit1g7258
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft254
ArmadaUGS41
RuFF_SC230
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick926
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream402
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Lourlo1353
• Rush960
• Stunt291
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.