• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:30
CEST 12:30
KST 19:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8257 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Groups C & D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 119 Next
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 06 2014 15:59 GMT
#201
On April 07 2014 00:57 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:56 Lorning wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:55 Darkhorse wrote:
1/1 predictions on matches today yay

Don't let your predictions consume you. We had community members fall to that before.

RIP fionn

He sacrificied himself to Polt so he could be relevant again.

As if millions of voices cried out "Polt who", and were suddenly silenced
Community News
TL+ Member
EthanS
Profile Joined February 2011
United States206 Posts
April 06 2014 16:00 GMT
#202
On April 07 2014 00:57 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:56 Ramiz1989 wrote:
I didn't watch TooDming's games before, but last two looked like that he doesn't have a clue when to Drone and when to make units. :/

He's a pretty aggressive player. Beat Scarlett in the Ro32 to get here so he's pretty decent.

He took Arthur's reputation too seriously - got psyched out by a change-up on Altarzim.
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
April 06 2014 16:00 GMT
#203
On April 07 2014 00:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I have a dream that one day people will forget that I was ever called Darkhoarse

Well, that's what happens when you change your name after so long.
I am here in the shadows.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 16:00 GMT
#204
On April 07 2014 00:59 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I have a dream that one day people will forget that I was ever called Darkhoarse


That's why I put it in my signature. So that can never happen.

But what about Shellshock?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
April 06 2014 16:00 GMT
#205
On April 07 2014 00:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I have a dream that one day people will forget that I was ever called Darkhoarse

The day when people will stop cuddling Lorning?
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 06 2014 16:00 GMT
#206
On April 07 2014 00:56 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:55 Darkhorse wrote:
1/1 predictions on matches today yay

Don't let your predictions consume you. We had community members fall to that before.

RIP fionn


Fionn left for that delicious Riot money
Moderator
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
April 06 2014 16:00 GMT
#207
On April 07 2014 00:59 Darkhorse wrote:
Oooooo Wintex is gonna hit 10k today

I have prepared the best post in history.

Expect greatness.
The Bomber boy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:01 GMT
#208
On April 07 2014 01:00 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:59 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I have a dream that one day people will forget that I was ever called Darkhoarse


That's why I put it in my signature. So that can never happen.

But what about Shellshock?

Shellshock1122 never forget
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 06 2014 16:01 GMT
#209
On April 07 2014 01:00 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:56 Lorning wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:55 Darkhorse wrote:
1/1 predictions on matches today yay

Don't let your predictions consume you. We had community members fall to that before.

RIP fionn


Fionn left for that delicious Riot money

That's what they want you to believe
Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 06 2014 16:01 GMT
#210
On April 07 2014 01:00 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:59 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I have a dream that one day people will forget that I was ever called Darkhoarse


That's why I put it in my signature. So that can never happen.

But what about Shellshock?

those were just numbers not that important
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 06 2014 16:01 GMT
#211
On April 07 2014 01:00 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:59 Darkhorse wrote:
Oooooo Wintex is gonna hit 10k today

I have prepared the best post in history.

Expect greatness.

I see Bomber photoshops in my future.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
EthanS
Profile Joined February 2011
United States206 Posts
April 06 2014 16:01 GMT
#212
On April 07 2014 01:00 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:59 Darkhorse wrote:
Oooooo Wintex is gonna hit 10k today

I have prepared the best post in history.

Expect greatness.

"GG" ?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:01 GMT
#213
On April 07 2014 01:00 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:59 Darkhorse wrote:
Oooooo Wintex is gonna hit 10k today

I have prepared the best Bomberest post in history.

Expect greatness Bomber.

FYP
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 06 2014 16:01 GMT
#214
On April 07 2014 01:00 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:59 Darkhorse wrote:
Oooooo Wintex is gonna hit 10k today

I have prepared the best post in history.

Expect greatness.

Does it involve Bomber?
Community News
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 06 2014 16:01 GMT
#215
On April 07 2014 01:00 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 00:59 Darkhorse wrote:
Oooooo Wintex is gonna hit 10k today

I have prepared the best post in history.

Expect greatness.


A Bomber montage, perhaps?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:01 GMT
#216
On April 07 2014 01:01 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:00 Yorkie wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:59 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I have a dream that one day people will forget that I was ever called Darkhoarse


That's why I put it in my signature. So that can never happen.

But what about Shellshock?

those were just numbers not that important

Numbers are very important, for example post counts
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 06 2014 16:01 GMT
#217
On April 07 2014 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:00 Yorkie wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:59 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I have a dream that one day people will forget that I was ever called Darkhoarse


That's why I put it in my signature. So that can never happen.

But what about Shellshock?

Shellshock1122 never forget


I prefer Shellshock without the numbers actually.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 06 2014 16:02 GMT
#218
On April 07 2014 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:01 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:00 Yorkie wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:59 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I have a dream that one day people will forget that I was ever called Darkhoarse


That's why I put it in my signature. So that can never happen.

But what about Shellshock?

those were just numbers not that important

Numbers are very important, for example post counts

I passed you on accident pass me again. I want to be lower.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 16:02 GMT
#219
On April 07 2014 01:02 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:01 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 01:00 Yorkie wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:59 Heartland wrote:
On April 07 2014 00:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I have a dream that one day people will forget that I was ever called Darkhoarse


That's why I put it in my signature. So that can never happen.

But what about Shellshock?

those were just numbers not that important

Numbers are very important, for example post counts

I passed you on accident pass me again. I want to be lower.

I'm trying, stop posting so much
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
April 06 2014 16:03 GMT
#220
yay, it's the first SC2-content I am able to watch in a week or so. Feels like a year already. It's kinda weird if you watch SC2 for every single day for months and then you don't watch anything for a week.


Gogo Taeja and Macsed!
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13138
StarCastTV_EN318
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings57
CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8247
Jaedong 3881
EffOrt 2333
BeSt 942
actioN 915
Soma 535
Killer 527
Horang2 459
ZerO 382
Pusan 380
[ Show more ]
Zeus 191
Stork 190
Rush 120
JYJ 99
soO 71
HiyA 60
Barracks 59
Mong 42
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 30
Shinee 30
Sharp 26
Sexy 22
sorry 20
NaDa 20
Terrorterran 19
Sacsri 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3761
XaKoH 290
Counter-Strike
edward73
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1095
WinterStarcraft855
Other Games
gofns52211
singsing1354
olofmeister1259
ceh9557
byalli491
Livibee203
Pyrionflax169
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream354
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH352
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1771
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.