• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:07
CEST 12:07
KST 19:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)37Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8529 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Groups A & B Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 35

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 74 Next
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 05 2014 18:55 GMT
#681
On April 06 2014 03:54 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

iirc Life was one of the best Zergs at microing vs mines, although I don't remember if he played Inno. Inno's TvZ godly-ness was also a little exaggerated imo, he was incredible, but not unbeatable.

He played Inno in that group of death but they both said that Life wasn't on his game that day. Inno 2-0'd him but they were decent games.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 05 2014 18:55 GMT
#682
On April 06 2014 03:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Poll: Recommend Hyun vs Heart Game 1?

★★★- Good game (4)
 
80%

★- Do not see this game no matter what (1)
 
20%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0)
 
0%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

5 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Hyun vs Heart Game 1?

(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what



WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 05 2014 18:56 GMT
#683
On April 06 2014 03:55 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:54 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

iirc Life was one of the best Zergs at microing vs mines, although I don't remember if he played Inno. Inno's TvZ godly-ness was also a little exaggerated imo, he was incredible, but not unbeatable.

life got destoryed vs inno

I think that is a little bit of an over exaggeration.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 05 2014 18:56 GMT
#684
On April 06 2014 03:54 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:53 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

And now Innovation is playing Mech because Bio is so much worse


Eh, I have no real opinion on current TvZ because you don't really see it at the highest level. Terrans are all dead in Code S to Blink so how I won't judge it.

Where did that guy go that made these winrate charts per month?


Oh I don't actually take those into account when thinking about balance. There are some serious problems with using that as an argument as it simplifies styles, maps and skill.
Moderator
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
April 05 2014 18:57 GMT
#685
On April 06 2014 03:55 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:54 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:53 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

And now Innovation is playing Mech because Bio is so much worse


Eh, I have no real opinion on current TvZ because you don't really see it at the highest level. Terrans are all dead in Code S to Blink so how I won't judge it.

what we did learn is that Maru's bio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maru's bio mech


Seriously Maru, the hell was that?


I blame Fantasy for that shit.

But mech is definitely better than bio. After watching ForGG's stream I basically switched to mech from bio today.
5 TvZs 4 wins 1 loss with mech. Way better than my usual 50% win rate against zerg.
There is just so much more harrasment potential in the early game with helion-banshee and all you need to worry about is having engi bay and/or armory for thors at 9 min for a muta counter attack...
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 05 2014 18:57 GMT
#686
Aligulac does win rate graphs each month but TvP is really skewed by jjakji's 88% win rate against foreign toss imo
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 05 2014 18:58 GMT
#687
On April 06 2014 03:55 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:54 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

iirc Life was one of the best Zergs at microing vs mines, although I don't remember if he played Inno. Inno's TvZ godly-ness was also a little exaggerated imo, he was incredible, but not unbeatable.

He played Inno in that group of death but they both said that Life wasn't on his game that day. Inno 2-0'd him but they were decent games.

Ohh yeah I actually watched those games. Very back and forth. Game 2 ended on Life's patented "go broodlords with very little ground support and lose everything" haha. In the previous GSL Inno was knocked out by Symbol 3-2 in the ro8
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 05 2014 18:58 GMT
#688
I go reaper expand almost every game but I never build two on this map. It's pretty bad.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 05 2014 18:58 GMT
#689
On April 06 2014 03:57 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:55 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:54 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:53 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

And now Innovation is playing Mech because Bio is so much worse


Eh, I have no real opinion on current TvZ because you don't really see it at the highest level. Terrans are all dead in Code S to Blink so how I won't judge it.

what we did learn is that Maru's bio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Maru's bio mech


Seriously Maru, the hell was that?


I blame Fantasy for that shit.

But mech is definitely better than bio. After watching ForGG's stream I basically switched to mech from bio today.
5 TvZs 4 wins 1 loss with mech. Way better than my usual 50% win rate against zerg.
There is just so much more harrasment potential in the early game with helion-banshee and all you need to worry about is having engi bay and/or armory for thors at 9 min for a muta counter attack...


I can't win against bio mine anymore, but I always win ZvMech cause of Soulkey.
Moderator
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 05 2014 18:59 GMT
#690
On April 06 2014 03:57 Shellshock wrote:
Aligulac does win rate graphs each month but TvP is really skewed by jjakji's 88% win rate against foreign toss imo

Still waiting for the ForGGeddon 2.0: the jjakjeddon
Community News
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 05 2014 18:59 GMT
#691
On April 06 2014 03:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I go reaper expand almost every game but I never build two on this map. It's pretty bad.

sometimes you build 5 and die to an oracle
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 05 2014 18:59 GMT
#692
On April 06 2014 03:59 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:58 Darkhorse wrote:
I go reaper expand almost every game but I never build two on this map. It's pretty bad.

sometimes you build 5 and die to an oracle

Shellshock pls that's only in 2v2
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
April 05 2014 18:59 GMT
#693
On April 06 2014 03:56 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:54 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:53 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

And now Innovation is playing Mech because Bio is so much worse


Eh, I have no real opinion on current TvZ because you don't really see it at the highest level. Terrans are all dead in Code S to Blink so how I won't judge it.

Where did that guy go that made these winrate charts per month?


Oh I don't actually take those into account when thinking about balance. There are some serious problems with using that as an argument as it simplifies styles, maps and skill.

Of course its not really representative of total balance, but it would be a nice basis. I have a feeling that Zergs win way more ZvT than Terran do lately, but I'm too lazy too look up all results myself
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-05 19:01:02
April 05 2014 19:00 GMT
#694
On April 06 2014 03:57 Shellshock wrote:
Aligulac does win rate graphs each month but TvP is really skewed by jjakji's 88% win rate against foreign toss imo

The last I can see is January though. They are slacking.

Nvm found it
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 05 2014 19:00 GMT
#695
On April 06 2014 03:59 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:56 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:54 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:53 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

And now Innovation is playing Mech because Bio is so much worse


Eh, I have no real opinion on current TvZ because you don't really see it at the highest level. Terrans are all dead in Code S to Blink so how I won't judge it.

Where did that guy go that made these winrate charts per month?


Oh I don't actually take those into account when thinking about balance. There are some serious problems with using that as an argument as it simplifies styles, maps and skill.

Of course its not really representative of total balance, but it would be a nice basis. I have a feeling that Zergs win way more ZvT than Terran do lately, but I'm too lazy too look up all results myself

http://aligulac.com/misc/balance/

TvZ since April 2: 12–30 (28.57%) really small sample
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
April 05 2014 19:01 GMT
#696
On April 06 2014 03:58 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:54 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

iirc Life was one of the best Zergs at microing vs mines, although I don't remember if he played Inno. Inno's TvZ godly-ness was also a little exaggerated imo, he was incredible, but not unbeatable.

He played Inno in that group of death but they both said that Life wasn't on his game that day. Inno 2-0'd him but they were decent games.

Ohh yeah I actually watched those games. Very back and forth. Game 2 ended on Life's patented "go broodlords with very little ground support and lose everything" haha. In the previous GSL Inno was knocked out by Symbol 3-2 in the ro8

that was wol, lol
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 05 2014 19:01 GMT
#697
On April 06 2014 04:01 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:58 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:54 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

iirc Life was one of the best Zergs at microing vs mines, although I don't remember if he played Inno. Inno's TvZ godly-ness was also a little exaggerated imo, he was incredible, but not unbeatable.

He played Inno in that group of death but they both said that Life wasn't on his game that day. Inno 2-0'd him but they were decent games.

Ohh yeah I actually watched those games. Very back and forth. Game 2 ended on Life's patented "go broodlords with very little ground support and lose everything" haha. In the previous GSL Inno was knocked out by Symbol 3-2 in the ro8

that was wol, lol

Symbol was the engagement god back then
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 05 2014 19:02 GMT
#698
On April 06 2014 03:59 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:56 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:54 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:53 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

And now Innovation is playing Mech because Bio is so much worse


Eh, I have no real opinion on current TvZ because you don't really see it at the highest level. Terrans are all dead in Code S to Blink so how I won't judge it.

Where did that guy go that made these winrate charts per month?


Oh I don't actually take those into account when thinking about balance. There are some serious problems with using that as an argument as it simplifies styles, maps and skill.

Of course its not really representative of total balance, but it would be a nice basis. I have a feeling that Zergs win way more ZvT than Terran do lately, but I'm too lazy too look up all results myself

Here is the most recent aligulac report.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
April 05 2014 19:02 GMT
#699
That blind tank production might be Heart's saving grace.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 05 2014 19:02 GMT
#700
On April 06 2014 04:01 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2014 03:58 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:54 Yorkie wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:51 stuchiu wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:49 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:48 Shellshock wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:47 NovaMB wrote:
On April 06 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
Also that was a terrible fight for Heart.

Every fight on creep is terrible, especially since Widow Mines are garbage now

only hole in the brood lord analogy since even zvz had brood lords

Yeah, kind of unfortunate. I wish the old Widow Mines were back. TvZ was 50% back then


As far as I remember, only DRG, Curious and Soulkey could ever beat Innovation in a macro game though.

iirc Life was one of the best Zergs at microing vs mines, although I don't remember if he played Inno. Inno's TvZ godly-ness was also a little exaggerated imo, he was incredible, but not unbeatable.

He played Inno in that group of death but they both said that Life wasn't on his game that day. Inno 2-0'd him but they were decent games.

Ohh yeah I actually watched those games. Very back and forth. Game 2 ended on Life's patented "go broodlords with very little ground support and lose everything" haha. In the previous GSL Inno was knocked out by Symbol 3-2 in the ro8

that was wol, lol

He didn't make any assertion based on the WoL result no need to be a dick about it.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1823
Bisu 752
Horang2 429
BeSt 350
Hyuk 291
Jaedong 268
actioN 227
Zeus 175
Leta 145
Light 140
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 131
Soma 82
ZerO 80
Pusan 61
firebathero 51
Shinee 45
Mind 41
Mong 39
Killer 35
soO 31
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 25
Rush 25
Bale 23
PianO 20
Yoon 17
sorry 17
hero 14
Sharp 11
Last 11
Terrorterran 11
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sexy 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe197
Fuzer 27
League of Legends
JimRising 357
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1380
shoxiejesuss1239
x6flipin19
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1803
Other Games
gofns26005
summit1g8219
singsing1806
crisheroes314
XBOCT250
DeMusliM157
ArmadaUGS104
Livibee100
QueenE18
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream280
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings3
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH280
• LUISG 21
• Letter144
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Jankos2039
• Rush1211
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 53m
Stellar Fest
2h 53m
OSC
13h 53m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.