• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7212 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next All
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
March 28 2014 21:39 GMT
#721


I can't believe it.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-28 21:42:09
March 28 2014 21:40 GMT
#722
On March 29 2014 06:36 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2014 06:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:31 Squat wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I wanted MC to win, but not like this (._. )

This is how protoss in general and MC in particular always win. It's like cheering for Parting but hating the immortal all in.


I just wish there were some super good protoss players who didn't use lame strats. I have to cheer for zerg players most of the time just to feel less dirty.


You play to win. What did you expect, an agreement to NR 15 and then meet in the middle and fight like "gentleman"?

And, yes! MC pulls out an MC-esque win. I so enjoy seeing Zerg stomped hard like that (especially when MC does it).

I think the point was, make those strats less good and other strats less bad, not that MC did something wrong. This insistence that any criticism of a playstyle or how a race plays is taken as faulting the player is becoming irritating, it's intellectually dishonest and simply untrue.

Your stupid example of "Lulz is not NR 15 guise" perfectly illustrates this exceedingly annoying trend.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
March 28 2014 21:40 GMT
#723
start with the damn picks already
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
March 28 2014 21:41 GMT
#724
On March 29 2014 06:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2014 06:36 aZealot wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:31 Squat wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I wanted MC to win, but not like this (._. )

This is how protoss in general and MC in particular always win. It's like cheering for Parting but hating the immortal all in.


I just wish there were some super good protoss players who didn't use lame strats. I have to cheer for zerg players most of the time just to feel less dirty.


You play to win. What did you expect, an agreement to NR 15 and then meet in the middle and fight like "gentleman"?

And, yes! MC pulls out an MC-esque win. I so enjoy seeing Zerg stomped hard like that (especially when MC does it).


I guess I don't know what I expected. It just feels dirty to cheer for protoss even though I play it.


I never feel dirty cheering Protoss, even if in my own games I never cheese and only sometimes all-in (usually reactively).

Each to his own, I guess.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
March 28 2014 21:41 GMT
#725
this is gonna be a gooooooood bracket
Heinsenzerg
Profile Joined September 2011
Argentina2279 Posts
March 28 2014 21:41 GMT
#726
how long are we gonna have the same debate over and over again?

YOU PLAY TO WIN, SIMPLE AS THAT
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
March 28 2014 21:41 GMT
#727
On March 29 2014 06:39 Boucot wrote:
https://twitter.com/mbCARMAC/status/449661048623484928

I can't believe it.


Nerchio provocative? Not in a million years!
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-28 21:42:16
March 28 2014 21:41 GMT
#728
I got a good feeling we're getting a PvP finals again
Community News
TL+ Member
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 28 2014 21:42 GMT
#729
On March 29 2014 06:41 Lorning wrote:
I have a good feeling we're getting a PvP finals again

So hyped
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
March 28 2014 21:42 GMT
#730
On March 29 2014 06:40 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2014 06:36 aZealot wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:31 Squat wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I wanted MC to win, but not like this (._. )

This is how protoss in general and MC in particular always win. It's like cheering for Parting but hating the immortal all in.


I just wish there were some super good protoss players who didn't use lame strats. I have to cheer for zerg players most of the time just to feel less dirty.


You play to win. What did you expect, an agreement to NR 15 and then meet in the middle and fight like "gentleman"?

And, yes! MC pulls out an MC-esque win. I so enjoy seeing Zerg stomped hard like that (especially when MC does it).

I think the point was, make those strats less good and other strats less bad, not that MC did something wrong. This insistence that any criticism of a playstyle or how a race plays is taken as faulting the player is becoming irritating, it's intellectually dishonest and simply untrue.

Your stupid example of "Lulz is not NR 15 guise" perfectly illustrates this exceedingly annoying trend,


God, your tears are d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
March 28 2014 21:42 GMT
#731
On March 29 2014 06:41 Heinsenzerg wrote:
how long are we gonna have the same debate over and over again?

YOU PLAY TO WIN, SIMPLE AS THAT


exactly, it's not the protoss player's fault that Blizzard broke their race.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 28 2014 21:42 GMT
#732
On March 29 2014 06:40 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2014 06:36 aZealot wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:31 Squat wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I wanted MC to win, but not like this (._. )

This is how protoss in general and MC in particular always win. It's like cheering for Parting but hating the immortal all in.


I just wish there were some super good protoss players who didn't use lame strats. I have to cheer for zerg players most of the time just to feel less dirty.


You play to win. What did you expect, an agreement to NR 15 and then meet in the middle and fight like "gentleman"?

And, yes! MC pulls out an MC-esque win. I so enjoy seeing Zerg stomped hard like that (especially when MC does it).

I think the point was, make those strats less good and other strats less bad, not that MC did something wrong. This insistence that any criticism of a playstyle or how a race plays is taken as faulting the player is becoming irritating, it's intellectually dishonest and simply untrue.

Your stupid example of "Lulz is not NR 15 guise" perfectly illustrates this exceedingly annoying trend,


Exactly. I'm not blaming MC, I just want there to be other options for a protoss to win. Sorry if I didn't get that across correctly.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
March 28 2014 21:42 GMT
#733
On March 29 2014 06:40 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2014 06:36 aZealot wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:31 Squat wrote:
On March 29 2014 06:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I wanted MC to win, but not like this (._. )

This is how protoss in general and MC in particular always win. It's like cheering for Parting but hating the immortal all in.


I just wish there were some super good protoss players who didn't use lame strats. I have to cheer for zerg players most of the time just to feel less dirty.


You play to win. What did you expect, an agreement to NR 15 and then meet in the middle and fight like "gentleman"?

And, yes! MC pulls out an MC-esque win. I so enjoy seeing Zerg stomped hard like that (especially when MC does it).

I think the point was, make those strats less good and other strats less bad, not that MC did something wrong. This insistence that any criticism of a playstyle or how a race plays is taken as faulting the player is becoming irritating, it's intellectually dishonest and simply untrue.

Your stupid example of "Lulz is not NR 15 guise" perfectly illustrates this exceedingly annoying trend,


What do you guys expect, 3 hatch no gas vs 4 gate pressure

Its like i play terran and go 3 cc before rax and complain about proxy oracle
Its not like MC did some OP or stupid stuff.. he choose to play a pressure build and was lucky (or did he react to scouting nerchio?) how things played out with Nerchios BO
Fortuna.424
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany174 Posts
March 28 2014 21:43 GMT
#734
I wonder why Zergs dont simply go 3 hatch speedling more often and overrun the Protoss with Lings if he doesnt have a forge like Leenock does very often.
I like Zerglings... and Banelings... and also Roaches... well, i like ZERG
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 28 2014 21:43 GMT
#735
Please Group C vs. Group D
xsnac
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Barbados1365 Posts
March 28 2014 21:43 GMT
#736
please apollo shut up
1/4 \pi \epsilon_0
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
March 28 2014 21:44 GMT
#737
4 toss 2 terrans 2 zergs is a pretty nice racial balance
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 28 2014 21:44 GMT
#738
if someone knocks out San the foreign zergs have a legit shot at winning this season imo
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 28 2014 21:44 GMT
#739
Jack G ftw
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 28 2014 21:44 GMT
#740
Vortix vs. either MC or jjakji, ok I guess
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 183
ProTech121
Nina 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2147
Shuttle 1102
Snow 89
Dewaltoss 60
Noble 49
Bale 42
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1098
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor557
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 630
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King215
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 18
• Response 18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Lourlo887
• Rush574
• Stunt253
Other Games
• Scarra713
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 41m
OSC
17h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.