• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8913 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 57

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 62 Next
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 27 2014 21:23 GMT
#1121
On March 28 2014 06:22 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:21 sharkie wrote:
I actually think ToD + Kaelaris have great chemistry.

Same here. Tod's salty persona balances well with Kaelaris''s endless optimism. So funny when they give each other shit.


hm, I don't think so. I'd agree on "good chemistry", not on "great", but I guess it's more a feeling from viewer's side, nothing I could prove empirically.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 21:24:12
March 27 2014 21:23 GMT
#1122
On March 28 2014 06:23 loft wrote:
I like ToD. It's like ur hanging out with pro player. He just telling you what he thinks. The other guys aren't pro or even diamond?

Kaelaris is top Diamond random (usually master), Apollo is random Masters
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 21:24:53
March 27 2014 21:24 GMT
#1123
Sucsexful?
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
March 27 2014 21:24 GMT
#1124
On March 28 2014 06:23 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:22 ssxsilver wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:21 sharkie wrote:
I actually think ToD + Kaelaris have great chemistry.

Same here. Tod's salty persona balances well with Kaelaris''s endless optimism. So funny when they give each other shit.


hm, I don't think so. I'd agree on "good chemistry", not on "great", but I guess it's more a feeling from viewer's side, nothing I could prove empirically.


Yeah by it's nature it's very subjective. Personally I enjoy ToD+Kaelaris the most and think it's the best casting duo there is atm.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
March 27 2014 21:25 GMT
#1125
apollo has always been atleast masters with all races
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 27 2014 21:25 GMT
#1126
On March 28 2014 06:25 nkr wrote:
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

What is this?
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 27 2014 21:25 GMT
#1127
On March 28 2014 06:24 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:23 boxerfred wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:22 ssxsilver wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:21 sharkie wrote:
I actually think ToD + Kaelaris have great chemistry.

Same here. Tod's salty persona balances well with Kaelaris''s endless optimism. So funny when they give each other shit.


hm, I don't think so. I'd agree on "good chemistry", not on "great", but I guess it's more a feeling from viewer's side, nothing I could prove empirically.


Yeah by it's nature it's very subjective. Personally I enjoy ToD+Kaelaris the most and think it's the best casting duo there is atm.


I'd love to enjoy more of Apollo + Artosis
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 27 2014 21:25 GMT
#1128
This what I mean.. Welmu is strong in normal macro PvP
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
March 27 2014 21:27 GMT
#1129
On March 28 2014 06:25 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:24 DJHelium wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:23 boxerfred wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:22 ssxsilver wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:21 sharkie wrote:
I actually think ToD + Kaelaris have great chemistry.

Same here. Tod's salty persona balances well with Kaelaris''s endless optimism. So funny when they give each other shit.


hm, I don't think so. I'd agree on "good chemistry", not on "great", but I guess it's more a feeling from viewer's side, nothing I could prove empirically.


Yeah by it's nature it's very subjective. Personally I enjoy ToD+Kaelaris the most and think it's the best casting duo there is atm.


I'd love to enjoy more of Apollo + Artosis


That's one casting duo I personally don't like that much ^^
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
March 27 2014 21:29 GMT
#1130
On March 28 2014 06:25 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:25 nkr wrote:
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

What is this?

I see a happy face swinging his arms happily.
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
March 27 2014 21:29 GMT
#1131
WELMU WELMU WELMU
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 21:29 GMT
#1132
Poll: Recommend Final Match Game 2?

★★★ - Good game (4)
 
50%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (4)
 
50%

★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year (0)
 
0%

★★ - Not recommended unless you got nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

★ - Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

8 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Final Match Game 2?

(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you got nothing better to do
(Vote): ★ - Do not see this game no matter what


TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 27 2014 21:29 GMT
#1133
WELMU FUCK YEAH! JUST PLAY STANDARD AND EZ WIN
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
March 27 2014 21:29 GMT
#1134
One more game, VESA!
why even
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
March 27 2014 21:29 GMT
#1135
good, good
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Mambo
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark1338 Posts
March 27 2014 21:29 GMT
#1136
Why does he attack when he know his army is inferior?
Boxer | MVP | Taeja | TLO | Grubby | Bunny (danish)
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
March 27 2014 21:30 GMT
#1137
2 kicks in the jaffas seem to have done it
I Protoss winner, could it be?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 27 2014 21:30 GMT
#1138
On March 28 2014 06:29 Mambo wrote:
Why does he attack when he know his army is inferior?

Maybe he didn't know?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
March 27 2014 21:31 GMT
#1139
On March 28 2014 06:30 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:29 Mambo wrote:
Why does he attack when he know his army is inferior?

Maybe he didn't know?


He used halluc phoenix do scout, he did know.

Maybe he felt he was falling behind from the harass? I dunno :/
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 27 2014 21:31 GMT
#1140
On March 28 2014 06:29 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:25 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:25 nkr wrote:
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

What is this?

I see a happy face swinging his arms happily.

now i see it too
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings142
CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko359
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4676
Jaedong 2158
actioN 963
EffOrt 907
Soma 566
BeSt 523
Horang2 523
Killer 520
Stork 220
Pusan 194
[ Show more ]
Mini 149
Rush 138
Zeus 133
Barracks 106
Snow 94
JYJ 88
Light 80
Larva 75
Mong 52
Sea.KH 44
HiyA 44
ggaemo 39
ToSsGirL 38
Bale 35
Shinee 32
hero 24
Sharp 24
Sexy 19
zelot 19
sorry 18
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5568
Dendi659
XaKoH 385
League of Legends
Reynor69
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2967
Other Games
gofns68778
singsing1551
olofmeister1207
byalli537
Livibee193
B2W.Neo149
OGKoka 114
ArmadaUGS62
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV400
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream320
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN69
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV152
League of Legends
• Jankos1731
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 1m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 1m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.