• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8625 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 56

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 62 Next
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 27 2014 21:16 GMT
#1101
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

SaSe's shown before that the amount of blink stalkers makes a huge difference, even if you don't have the higher-tech units.
kiss kiss fall in love
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 21:16 GMT
#1102
On March 28 2014 06:13 NovaMB wrote:
Poll: Recommend Final Match Game 1?

★★★ - Good game (5)
 
63%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (3)
 
38%

★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year (0)
 
0%

★★ - Not recommended unless you got nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

★ - Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

8 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Final Match Game 1?

(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you got nothing better to do
(Vote): ★ - Do not see this game no matter what


y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
March 27 2014 21:16 GMT
#1103
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

I was going to say something defending him... but his refusal to give commentary on a map because of his player status does not sit well with me.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 27 2014 21:16 GMT
#1104
"I'm rough around the edges." - Apollo
kiss kiss fall in love
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 21:17 GMT
#1105
On March 28 2014 06:16 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

I was going to say something defending him... but his refusal to give commentary on a map because of his player status does not sit well with me.


map?
Moderator
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 27 2014 21:17 GMT
#1106
On March 28 2014 06:16 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

SaSe's shown before that the amount of blink stalkers makes a huge difference, even if you don't have the higher-tech units.


Even without the archon breaking the forcefields in the first engagement, BBK was favoured to win this. There's no way those stalkers could've done anything vs. 3 immortals. Maybe offensive blink into probe pull, maybe.
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
March 27 2014 21:18 GMT
#1107
On March 28 2014 06:16 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

I was going to say something defending him... but his refusal to give commentary on a map because of his player status does not sit well with me.


that's interesting, I didn't know that. Is he afraid of giving something away?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 27 2014 21:19 GMT
#1108
On March 28 2014 06:16 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

I was going to say something defending him... but his refusal to give commentary on a map because of his player status does not sit well with me.


It's not like I want to say "Tod is bad" or something. I just feel like they lose grip of things. Kaelaris' play-by-play and Apollo's in-depth commentary/analytical style, with the addition of their british attitude, always made me enjoy the cast. Those subtle "hm, yep, yeah"'s from Apollo when Kaelaris tries to predict something are just great, and I seriously think that ToD + Apollo or ToD + Kaelaris miss out a lot of chemistry.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 27 2014 21:20 GMT
#1109
On March 28 2014 06:19 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:16 y0su wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

I was going to say something defending him... but his refusal to give commentary on a map because of his player status does not sit well with me.


It's not like I want to say "Tod is bad" or something. I just feel like they lose grip of things. Kaelaris' play-by-play and Apollo's in-depth commentary/analytical style, with the addition of their british attitude, always made me enjoy the cast. Those subtle "hm, yep, yeah"'s from Apollo when Kaelaris tries to predict something are just great, and I seriously think that ToD + Apollo or ToD + Kaelaris miss out a lot of chemistry.

I definitely agree on the difference in chemistry. Who do you like ToD casting with? I like him with Rotti.
kiss kiss fall in love
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 21:20 GMT
#1110
stuchiu where is your INCAAAAAA
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
March 27 2014 21:21 GMT
#1111
I actually think ToD + Kaelaris have great chemistry.
Girondelle
Profile Joined December 2010
France969 Posts
March 27 2014 21:21 GMT
#1112
On March 28 2014 06:05 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 05:58 Girondelle wrote:
I just got there, how did TLO lose?


Played badly.
Threw 50+ supply lead against Stardust by overmaking roach/hydra and not attacking and not transitioning into 2-2 Swarm Hosts but rather 0-2 Ultras.
Threw 40 supply lead against Stardust g2 by making hydra/ling instead of SHs or Mutas against Colossus/Sentry/Stalker.

Didn't transition into SHs when his roach/ling attacks stopped doing damage in g2 against Welmu, but went Mutalisks against blink stalkers instead.
Built Mutas against a Soul Train in g3 against Welmu.


Thanks ! The game must have been disappointing for TLO fans :'(
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 21:21 GMT
#1113
On March 28 2014 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:19 boxerfred wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:16 y0su wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

I was going to say something defending him... but his refusal to give commentary on a map because of his player status does not sit well with me.


It's not like I want to say "Tod is bad" or something. I just feel like they lose grip of things. Kaelaris' play-by-play and Apollo's in-depth commentary/analytical style, with the addition of their british attitude, always made me enjoy the cast. Those subtle "hm, yep, yeah"'s from Apollo when Kaelaris tries to predict something are just great, and I seriously think that ToD + Apollo or ToD + Kaelaris miss out a lot of chemistry.

I definitely agree on the difference in chemistry. Who do you like ToD casting with? I like him with Rotti.


ToD + Qxc
Moderator
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 27 2014 21:22 GMT
#1114
On March 28 2014 06:21 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:19 boxerfred wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:16 y0su wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

I was going to say something defending him... but his refusal to give commentary on a map because of his player status does not sit well with me.


It's not like I want to say "Tod is bad" or something. I just feel like they lose grip of things. Kaelaris' play-by-play and Apollo's in-depth commentary/analytical style, with the addition of their british attitude, always made me enjoy the cast. Those subtle "hm, yep, yeah"'s from Apollo when Kaelaris tries to predict something are just great, and I seriously think that ToD + Apollo or ToD + Kaelaris miss out a lot of chemistry.

I definitely agree on the difference in chemistry. Who do you like ToD casting with? I like him with Rotti.


ToD + Qxc

idra + idra
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
March 27 2014 21:22 GMT
#1115
On March 28 2014 06:21 sharkie wrote:
I actually think ToD + Kaelaris have great chemistry.

Same here. Tod's salty persona balances well with Kaelaris''s endless optimism. So funny when they give each other shit.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 21:22 GMT
#1116
On March 28 2014 06:22 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:21 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:19 boxerfred wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:16 y0su wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

I was going to say something defending him... but his refusal to give commentary on a map because of his player status does not sit well with me.


It's not like I want to say "Tod is bad" or something. I just feel like they lose grip of things. Kaelaris' play-by-play and Apollo's in-depth commentary/analytical style, with the addition of their british attitude, always made me enjoy the cast. Those subtle "hm, yep, yeah"'s from Apollo when Kaelaris tries to predict something are just great, and I seriously think that ToD + Apollo or ToD + Kaelaris miss out a lot of chemistry.

I definitely agree on the difference in chemistry. Who do you like ToD casting with? I like him with Rotti.


ToD + Qxc

idra + idra

Idra+Cruncher
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 27 2014 21:22 GMT
#1117
On March 28 2014 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:19 boxerfred wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:16 y0su wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

I was going to say something defending him... but his refusal to give commentary on a map because of his player status does not sit well with me.


It's not like I want to say "Tod is bad" or something. I just feel like they lose grip of things. Kaelaris' play-by-play and Apollo's in-depth commentary/analytical style, with the addition of their british attitude, always made me enjoy the cast. Those subtle "hm, yep, yeah"'s from Apollo when Kaelaris tries to predict something are just great, and I seriously think that ToD + Apollo or ToD + Kaelaris miss out a lot of chemistry.

I definitely agree on the difference in chemistry. Who do you like ToD casting with? I like him with Rotti.


I don't like Rotti's cast (except Bitterdam they're just great together) in general :/. I think ToD would work great with Take, they both could be so fun with their strong accents =)
loft
Profile Joined July 2009
United States344 Posts
March 27 2014 21:23 GMT
#1118
I like ToD. It's like ur hanging out with pro player. He just telling you what he thinks. The other guys aren't pro or even diamond?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 27 2014 21:23 GMT
#1119
On March 28 2014 06:22 ssxsilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:21 sharkie wrote:
I actually think ToD + Kaelaris have great chemistry.

Same here. Tod's salty persona balances well with Kaelaris''s endless optimism. So funny when they give each other shit.

I think I like Kaelaris with almost anyone just because of his optimism. Kaelaris/IdrA was really good too.
kiss kiss fall in love
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
March 27 2014 21:23 GMT
#1120
On March 28 2014 06:21 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 06:20 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:19 boxerfred wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:16 y0su wrote:
On March 28 2014 06:14 boxerfred wrote:
don't know if I am wrong, but since ToD joined in and teamed up with kaelaris and apollo, the in-depth commentary sometimes is wrong. 3 immortals, 7 stalkers vs 14 stalkers, and tod says "no way those immortals can do it" - even as a terran, I say that's possible. Huge blunders IMHO :/ not used to get those from ESL commentary

I was going to say something defending him... but his refusal to give commentary on a map because of his player status does not sit well with me.


It's not like I want to say "Tod is bad" or something. I just feel like they lose grip of things. Kaelaris' play-by-play and Apollo's in-depth commentary/analytical style, with the addition of their british attitude, always made me enjoy the cast. Those subtle "hm, yep, yeah"'s from Apollo when Kaelaris tries to predict something are just great, and I seriously think that ToD + Apollo or ToD + Kaelaris miss out a lot of chemistry.

I definitely agree on the difference in chemistry. Who do you like ToD casting with? I like him with Rotti.


ToD + Qxc

Oh yea forgot about that one. That was amazing too.
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 688
ComeBackTV 412
SteadfastSC357
Rex119
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech141
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Shinee 33
Sharp 33
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
HiyA 15
Trap 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi759
Counter-Strike
x6flipin945
Fnx 766
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2884
singsing2064
B2W.Neo893
hiko881
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1160
• TFBlade832
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 39m
OSC
21h 39m
Stellar Fest
21h 39m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.