• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:45
CEST 23:45
KST 06:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5746 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 62 Next
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 19:24 GMT
#661
On March 28 2014 04:23 NovaMB wrote:
Poll: Recommend Winners' Match Game 1?

★★★ - Good game (7)
 
47%

★★★★ - Highly recommended game (3)
 
20%

★★ - Not recommended unless you got nothing better to do (3)
 
20%

★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year (1)
 
7%

★ - Do not see this game no matter what (1)
 
7%

15 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Winners' Match Game 1?

(Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year
(Vote): ★★★★ - Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★ - Good game
(Vote): ★★ - Not recommended unless you got nothing better to do
(Vote): ★ - Do not see this game no matter what


Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
March 27 2014 19:24 GMT
#662
On March 28 2014 04:23 _SpiRaL_ wrote:
Kaelaris, only dogs can hear him his voice goes so high pitched.


yeah, it gets weird
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 19:24 GMT
#663
So PvP is best done by turtling to 13 colossus right?
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 27 2014 19:24 GMT
#664
On March 28 2014 04:24 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I scream Inca when I'm getting DT'd

"Why must thy punish me, oh almighty God"
Community News
TL+ Member
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
March 27 2014 19:25 GMT
#665
13 colossus,now i've seen it all...
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 27 2014 19:25 GMT
#666
On March 28 2014 04:22 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:20 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:17 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:15 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:12 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:10 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:09 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:07 Undead1993 wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:06 Undead1993 wrote:
Winner's match
BabyK vs Stardust
stardust starts top right
babyknight starts bottom left
pylon at 9 for both
13gate for both

double gas for both

cyber core for both

what a mirror

second gateway for stardust at 21

stargate for babyk

tc for Stardust at 32

phoenixes for babyk + 2 more gates

blink started for stardust and a robo

robo started for babyknight at 7 minutes + a vr started

nexus started for stardust + a forge

immortals for babyknight, still on one base

nexus for stardust finishes when babyknight starts his own

+1 upgrade started for stardust pretty greedy and babyknight moves out


babyknight is 8 probes behind and moves back finds himself behind in everything except the immortal count

robobay finishes for both collossus starts a bit earlier for babyknight

supplies look pretty even and it seems like we go into a macro game stardust is taking a third

double robo for stardust again a bit ahead in pretty much everything is stardust

charge and templar archives earlier for babyknight though

still stardust is ~30 supply ahead

stardust wastes his stalkers to kill a robo bay good stuff

dt shrine for stardust at the 19 minute mark

still only 1 robo for babyknight and no fleetbeacon or anything

stardust has 11 collossi, maybe overdoing it ? if there's something like overmaking collossi

cute recall moves by babyknight trying to snipe bases, gets denied though.

dts kill babyknight's main

still supplies very even

THERE ARE SO MANY COLLOSSI, TASTELESS

babyknight kills the third of stardust and recalls

which triggers stardust to move across the map

aaaaaaaaaand he moves back t.t

big fight starts with babyknight being down 20 supply

double the amount of collossi by stardust who melt everything and babyknight's archons aren't able to fight because of good time warps

the fight ends and babyknight has half the supply



has to gg stardust takes the lead in the bo3 is one map from advancing to the RO8 of wcs EU for the second time in a row
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
March 27 2014 19:25 GMT
#667
On March 28 2014 04:24 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:24 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I scream Inca when I'm getting DT'd

"Why must thy punish me, oh almighty God"

What is this rivalring wannabe deity? There is only elfi!
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 27 2014 19:25 GMT
#668
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#669
I think BBK is praying that Stardust wont speak him in front of camaras after he looses ajaja
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
March 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#670
On March 28 2014 04:25 Zerg.Zilla wrote:
13 colossus,now i've seen it all...


but have you seen 14 colossus?
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#671
On March 28 2014 04:25 Luolis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:24 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I scream Inca when I'm getting DT'd

"Why must thy punish me, oh almighty God"

What is this rivalring wannabe deity? There is only elfi!


INCA DIED SO DARK SHRINE AND DTS COULD BE BUFFED IN HOTS
Moderator
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
March 27 2014 19:26 GMT
#672
On March 28 2014 04:24 ThomasjServo wrote:
So PvP is best done by turtling to 13 colossus right?


It is just hoping your opponent forgets about stargates after they used them in the early game.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
March 27 2014 19:27 GMT
#673
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.


I pray for elfi when PvP


¿que?
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 19:27 GMT
#674
Babyknight did it again......
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
March 27 2014 19:27 GMT
#675
14 colossi is actually bad imo, immortals would crush that
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
March 27 2014 19:27 GMT
#676
best scout
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 19:27 GMT
#677
On March 28 2014 04:25 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 04:23 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:23 Zealously wrote:
On March 28 2014 04:21 stuchiu wrote:
PvP: Where the player who prays harder to Inca wins.


I swear I'm an atheist but I still scream Inca when I make DTs


Doesn't everyone?

I have never even saw game where Inca played. I have never followerd GSL.

I pray for elfi when PvP


By not watching Inca you saw Inca.
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 19:29:26
March 27 2014 19:27 GMT
#678
Remember last year? Babyknight got done the same to him on Whirlwind,
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
March 27 2014 19:28 GMT
#679
learn2scout?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
March 27 2014 19:28 GMT
#680
LOL
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 171
Nina 115
SpeCial 74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 148
firebathero 68
910 39
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm2
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0170
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8800
Liquid`Hasu1696
Trikslyr87
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5755
shahzam513
B2W.Neo217
JimRising 181
Pyrionflax176
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS113
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream319
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• Eskiya23 23
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1032
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 15m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.