• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7788 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 62 Next
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 27 2014 18:54 GMT
#581
Haha tbh i have no idea how liquibet works for groups.
Do i get one point if i have both players right, or one point per player?^^
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 18:55 GMT
#582
On March 28 2014 03:54 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:53 Noonius wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:52 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:47 Musicus wrote:


That's what Polt told himself when he was down 0-2 in the semifinals of the Super TOurnament.

They asked him if he was nervous and he said it didn't matter because he still had to win 3 games no matter what.


yes, but TLO is not Polt


He's Life, a fucker who went down 0-3 and then went 4-0 in Iron Squid.


I like more Soulkey
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 18:55 GMT
#583
On March 28 2014 03:55 TheAnarchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:54 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:53 Noonius wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:52 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:47 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/LiquidTLO/status/449255710774546432


That's what Polt told himself when he was down 0-2 in the semifinals of the Super TOurnament.

They asked him if he was nervous and he said it didn't matter because he still had to win 3 games no matter what.


yes, but TLO is not Polt


He's Life, a fucker who went down 0-3 and then went 4-0 in Iron Squid.


I like more Soulkey


Soulkey ran into Zest, the Wookie covered in SKT's Blood.
Moderator
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 18:55 GMT
#584
On March 28 2014 03:54 pajoondies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:52 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:50 pajoondies wrote:
man i would usually root for the foreigner no matter what but I kinda realllllllly want stardust to win, he's just the cooliest guy.
i hope he does some cray cheeses

Showing my age with how much I despise the abbreviation "Cray,"


haha so sorry! I'll be more proper from here on out, I tend to say things I don't mean when I get excited =o

I am not calling you specifically out on it, I correct my girlfriend all the time with regards to, "cray, totes, ect"
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 18:55 GMT
#585
On March 28 2014 03:54 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Haha tbh i have no idea how liquibet works for groups.
Do i get one point if i have both players right, or one point per player?^^

One point per player I think.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 18:56 GMT
#586
On March 28 2014 03:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:54 pajoondies wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:52 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:50 pajoondies wrote:
man i would usually root for the foreigner no matter what but I kinda realllllllly want stardust to win, he's just the cooliest guy.
i hope he does some cray cheeses

Showing my age with how much I despise the abbreviation "Cray,"


haha so sorry! I'll be more proper from here on out, I tend to say things I don't mean when I get excited =o

I am not calling you specifically out on it, I correct my girlfriend all the time with regards to, "cray, totes, ect"

The new things one of my friends says all the time is "perf" for perfect. Makes me mental.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 18:56 GMT
#587
On March 28 2014 03:55 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:55 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:54 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:53 Noonius wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:52 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:47 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/LiquidTLO/status/449255710774546432


That's what Polt told himself when he was down 0-2 in the semifinals of the Super TOurnament.

They asked him if he was nervous and he said it didn't matter because he still had to win 3 games no matter what.


yes, but TLO is not Polt


He's Life, a fucker who went down 0-3 and then went 4-0 in Iron Squid.


I like more Soulkey


Soulkey ran into Zest, the Wookie covered in SKT's Blood.



Zest is definitley the first SC2 bonjwa
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 18:56:53
March 27 2014 18:56 GMT
#588
On March 28 2014 03:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
I correct my girlfriend all the time with regards to, "cray, totes, ect"

really?
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 18:57:31
March 27 2014 18:57 GMT
#589
On March 28 2014 03:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:54 pajoondies wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:52 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:50 pajoondies wrote:
man i would usually root for the foreigner no matter what but I kinda realllllllly want stardust to win, he's just the cooliest guy.
i hope he does some cray cheeses

Showing my age with how much I despise the abbreviation "Cray,"


haha so sorry! I'll be more proper from here on out, I tend to say things I don't mean when I get excited =o

I am not calling you specifically out on it, I correct my girlfriend all the time with regards to, "cray, totes, ect"

The new things one of my friends says all the time is "perf" for perfect. Makes me mental.

I hope so, wanna make the first place this season :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
March 27 2014 18:57 GMT
#590
On March 28 2014 03:56 TheAnarchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:55 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:55 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:54 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:53 Noonius wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:52 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:47 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/LiquidTLO/status/449255710774546432


That's what Polt told himself when he was down 0-2 in the semifinals of the Super TOurnament.

They asked him if he was nervous and he said it didn't matter because he still had to win 3 games no matter what.


yes, but TLO is not Polt


He's Life, a fucker who went down 0-3 and then went 4-0 in Iron Squid.


I like more Soulkey


Soulkey ran into Zest, the Wookie covered in SKT's Blood.



Zest is definitley the first SC2 bonjwa


Life is gonna wreck him
AdministratorBreak the chains
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 18:57 GMT
#591
On March 28 2014 03:56 Waise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:55 ThomasjServo wrote:
I correct my girlfriend all the time with regards to, "cray, totes, ect"

really?

Really. We've been together for almost 4 years, fringe benefit is being able to give each other shit about minor stuff like that.
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 18:58 GMT
#592
On March 28 2014 03:57 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:56 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:55 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:55 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:54 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:53 Noonius wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:52 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:47 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/LiquidTLO/status/449255710774546432


That's what Polt told himself when he was down 0-2 in the semifinals of the Super TOurnament.

They asked him if he was nervous and he said it didn't matter because he still had to win 3 games no matter what.


yes, but TLO is not Polt


He's Life, a fucker who went down 0-3 and then went 4-0 in Iron Squid.


I like more Soulkey


Soulkey ran into Zest, the Wookie covered in SKT's Blood.



Zest is definitley the first SC2 bonjwa


Life is gonna wreck him


That would be online after loosing against soO??
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 27 2014 18:58 GMT
#593
On March 28 2014 03:57 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:56 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:55 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:55 TheAnarchy wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:54 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:53 Noonius wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:52 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:47 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/LiquidTLO/status/449255710774546432


That's what Polt told himself when he was down 0-2 in the semifinals of the Super TOurnament.

They asked him if he was nervous and he said it didn't matter because he still had to win 3 games no matter what.


yes, but TLO is not Polt


He's Life, a fucker who went down 0-3 and then went 4-0 in Iron Squid.


I like more Soulkey


Soulkey ran into Zest, the Wookie covered in SKT's Blood.



Zest is definitley the first SC2 bonjwa


Life is gonna wreck him

Not even if he gets to play Daedalus 7 times
pajoondies
Profile Joined February 2014
United States316 Posts
March 27 2014 18:58 GMT
#594
BBK is so dead, stardust wants to be able to tell someone else why they lost today
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
March 27 2014 18:58 GMT
#595
On March 28 2014 03:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:53 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:48 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:47 Lorning wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:45 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:43 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:40 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
[quote]

I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


Step on lego is my favorite

More offensive than the cancer thing imo.


The worst i've read was "Go die in twin tower american burger". I mean there is BM, and then there is that....

WTF?! I usually get pretty vanilla "wow you fucking suck" "terran is fucking op" "LOL what a joke" "mass blue flame hellions is for noobs" etc.

A guy on ladder asked me where I was from. I told 'Belgium' and he called me a pedophile, because apparently everyone from Belgium is a pedophile

Pretty reasonable conclusion. One guy asked where I was from and I said "US" and he said what state and I said "Pennsylvania" and he left the game. Dunno why. He didn't respond to my messages.


Maybe he felt sorry for you and reconsidered

Har har Philadelphia is a great city :/


That's possible. All I know about it is Springsteen song, movie guy with cancer and Peter Forsbergs first NHL team but got traded for Lindros. Haha, dumb move Philly.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
March 27 2014 18:59 GMT
#596
anyway, i apologize for my last two posts in this thread. i don't even wanna go back and read the replies to them because it's a little embarrassing, i was just frustrated from the games. i stand by how i felt but it wasn't a good way to address it. i don't mean anything personal against anyone here, i just think sometimes some people are too quick to assume any negative comment about a series is "balance whine"

hopefully we can move past it
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
March 27 2014 18:59 GMT
#597
I only made it in time to see G2 of Stardust vs. TLO. After seeing that game, I'm now completely confident that the race distribution for the Ro8 will be 4-2-2. There's a reason it's Roach-Hydra-Viper, not Hydra-Hydra-Viper.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 19:00 GMT
#598
On March 28 2014 03:58 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:54 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:53 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:48 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:47 Lorning wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:45 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:43 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:40 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


Step on lego is my favorite

More offensive than the cancer thing imo.


The worst i've read was "Go die in twin tower american burger". I mean there is BM, and then there is that....

WTF?! I usually get pretty vanilla "wow you fucking suck" "terran is fucking op" "LOL what a joke" "mass blue flame hellions is for noobs" etc.

A guy on ladder asked me where I was from. I told 'Belgium' and he called me a pedophile, because apparently everyone from Belgium is a pedophile

Pretty reasonable conclusion. One guy asked where I was from and I said "US" and he said what state and I said "Pennsylvania" and he left the game. Dunno why. He didn't respond to my messages.


Maybe he felt sorry for you and reconsidered

Har har Philadelphia is a great city :/


That's possible. All I know about it is Springsteen song, movie guy with cancer and Peter Forsbergs first NHL team but got traded for Lindros. Haha, dumb move Philly.

Yeah I don't like any Philly sports teams they are silly.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 19:01 GMT
#599
On March 28 2014 03:59 Waise wrote:
anyway, i apologize for my last two posts in this thread. i don't even wanna go back and read the replies to them because it's a little embarrassing, i was just frustrated from the games. i stand by how i felt but it wasn't a good way to address it. i don't mean anything personal against anyone here, i just think sometimes some people are too quick to assume any negative comment about a series is "balance whine"

hopefully we can move past it

For sure I kinda flew off the rails too. WE SHALL REBUILD, WE SHALL RECOVER
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Tchado
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Jordan1831 Posts
March 27 2014 19:01 GMT
#600
TLO will make a come back !!!!
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 95
SortOf 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2332
Shinee 70
HiyA 31
NotJumperer 16
sorry 15
Mong 12
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1423
NeuroSwarm167
League of Legends
JimRising 679
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft585
Other Games
summit1g7901
Coldzera 774
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft254
ArmadaUGS44
RuFF_SC231
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick903
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream391
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1440
• Lourlo1326
• Stunt318
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.