• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7629 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 62 Next
Jampackedeon
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2053 Posts
March 27 2014 18:46 GMT
#541
No offense to the post-game analysis, but we get it....

Can we please actually see who advances out of the group first? (Surly ZvP player here)
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 18:46 GMT
#542
Oh Hai Redeye.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 27 2014 18:46 GMT
#543
Yoooooooooooooo Redeye
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 18:46:57
March 27 2014 18:46 GMT
#544
On March 28 2014 03:45 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:43 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:40 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:36 Big J wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:35 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is he telling him how he lost?
I get super annoyed when some guy on ladder explains to me why I lost even though we are equal in skill

Is Stardust one of those guys? :D


I do that to anyone who blames balance.


I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


Step on lego is my favorite

More offensive than the cancer thing imo.


The worst i've read was "Go die in twin tower american burger". I mean there is BM, and then there is that....

WTF?! I usually get pretty vanilla "wow you fucking suck" "terran is fucking op" "LOL what a joke" "mass blue flame hellions is for noobs" etc.

I won a game today by making 60 hellions and a-moving over mass hydra, fun times. Got promoted to silver aswell
Arthayze
Profile Joined January 2014
France108 Posts
March 27 2014 18:46 GMT
#545
On March 28 2014 03:41 Jampackedeon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:37 Arthayze wrote:
We've seen Snute and Vortix play these past days and TLO's just not as good as them : /


Neither of them played ZvP. But agreed that Stardust seems to have struck a nerve with TLO, I don't think it's indicative of the level of play at all.

You don't need to see them play ZvP to understand their decision making and art of engagement are superior. Roach Hydras suck donkey dicks without vipers and each time TLO got destroyed before being able to make them, even letting Stardust come back from a 50 supply deficit in game 1.
I stand my ground, TLO's not ro8 material.
Lifuuuuu
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
March 27 2014 18:47 GMT
#546
That Snute gif is fucking creepy.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 27 2014 18:47 GMT
#547
On March 28 2014 03:45 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:43 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:40 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:36 Big J wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:35 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is he telling him how he lost?
I get super annoyed when some guy on ladder explains to me why I lost even though we are equal in skill

Is Stardust one of those guys? :D


I do that to anyone who blames balance.


I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


Step on lego is my favorite

More offensive than the cancer thing imo.


The worst i've read was "Go die in twin tower american burger". I mean there is BM, and then there is that....

WTF?! I usually get pretty vanilla "wow you fucking suck" "terran is fucking op" "LOL what a joke" "mass blue flame hellions is for noobs" etc.

A guy on ladder asked me where I was from. I told 'Belgium' and he called me a pedophile, because apparently everyone from Belgium is a pedophile
Community News
TL+ Member
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
March 27 2014 18:47 GMT
#548
On March 28 2014 03:46 75 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:42 pajoondies wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:38 diverzee wrote:
So much complaining about protoss. I rooted for TLO too, but his decision making with really bad engagements and extreme weakness to harass were not impressive. I think Snute and Vortix would not have lost like this.


pains me to agree because i love TLO, but yeah snute and vortix woulda grabbed the games by the throat if they were in the same position.

I love ToD's analysis usually but damn how do you say his forcefields are bad lol

i can see snute and vortix failing against stardust like tlo did.

getting conclusions from ZvT dont really transfer to other matchups


vortix beat stardust
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 18:47 GMT
#549
Why they even analyze that game? TLO didnt make SH and he lost thats all
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
March 27 2014 18:47 GMT
#550
Am I watching twitchtv or lagtv? (and I don't mean some Canadian show channel...)
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 18:47 GMT
#551
On March 28 2014 03:47 TheAnarchy wrote:
Why they even analyze that game? TLO didnt make SH and he lost thats all

That is a bit simplistic.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
March 27 2014 18:47 GMT
#552
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 27 2014 18:48 GMT
#553
On March 28 2014 03:47 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:45 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:43 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:40 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:36 Big J wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:35 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is he telling him how he lost?
I get super annoyed when some guy on ladder explains to me why I lost even though we are equal in skill

Is Stardust one of those guys? :D


I do that to anyone who blames balance.


I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


Step on lego is my favorite

More offensive than the cancer thing imo.


The worst i've read was "Go die in twin tower american burger". I mean there is BM, and then there is that....

WTF?! I usually get pretty vanilla "wow you fucking suck" "terran is fucking op" "LOL what a joke" "mass blue flame hellions is for noobs" etc.

A guy on ladder asked me where I was from. I told 'Belgium' and he called me a pedophile, because apparently everyone from Belgium is a pedophile


my german "you're a fucking nazi"-heart feels with you
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 18:49:22
March 27 2014 18:48 GMT
#554
On March 28 2014 03:47 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:45 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:43 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:40 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:36 Big J wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:35 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is he telling him how he lost?
I get super annoyed when some guy on ladder explains to me why I lost even though we are equal in skill

Is Stardust one of those guys? :D


I do that to anyone who blames balance.


I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


Step on lego is my favorite

More offensive than the cancer thing imo.


The worst i've read was "Go die in twin tower american burger". I mean there is BM, and then there is that....

WTF?! I usually get pretty vanilla "wow you fucking suck" "terran is fucking op" "LOL what a joke" "mass blue flame hellions is for noobs" etc.

A guy on ladder asked me where I was from. I told 'Belgium' and he called me a pedophile, because apparently everyone from Belgium is a pedophile

Pretty reasonable conclusion. One guy asked where I was from and I said "US" and he said what state and I said "Pennsylvania" and he left the game. Dunno why. He didn't respond to my messages.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
March 27 2014 18:48 GMT
#555
On March 28 2014 03:47 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/LiquidTLO/status/449255710774546432


As a TLO fan I will just deny math for a moment and fully agree to this!
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 18:48 GMT
#556
On March 28 2014 03:47 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/LiquidTLO/status/449255710774546432


Except that if he loose one he is out
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 18:49 GMT
#557
On March 28 2014 03:47 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/LiquidTLO/status/449255710774546432

Good attitude TLO!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Jampackedeon
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2053 Posts
March 27 2014 18:49 GMT
#558
On March 28 2014 03:46 Arthayze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:41 Jampackedeon wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:37 Arthayze wrote:
We've seen Snute and Vortix play these past days and TLO's just not as good as them : /


Neither of them played ZvP. But agreed that Stardust seems to have struck a nerve with TLO, I don't think it's indicative of the level of play at all.

You don't need to see them play ZvP to understand their decision making and art of engagement are superior. Roach Hydras suck donkey dicks without vipers and each time TLO got destroyed before being able to make them, even letting Stardust come back from a 50 supply deficit in game 1.
I stand my ground, TLO's not ro8 material.


I stand my ground, the type of decision making is totally different because T and P armies are totally different. Also, TLO had Stardust crushed in the first game but did not capitalize on it when roach/hydra is at it's most effective which led to the situation you describe where they suck.

Anyways, it doesn't seem like we're going to agree I'm just pointing out that your conclusions are just based on the fact that you already have made up your mind rather than the evidence (or lack thereof) at hand.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
March 27 2014 18:49 GMT
#559
On March 28 2014 03:44 Marcinko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:39 Musicus wrote:


Thanks for posting that, now I know what everybody is talking about.

(Can't watch the games)


It doesn't really do the redness of his face justice though
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 27 2014 18:49 GMT
#560
On March 28 2014 03:48 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:47 Musicus wrote:
https://twitter.com/LiquidTLO/status/449255710774546432


As a TLO fan I will just deny math for a moment and fully agree to this!


I'd deny math anytime, it keeps denying my brain
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7218
StarCastTV_EN109
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings33
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3962
Jaedong 1351
EffOrt 1088
actioN 1064
Soma 482
Horang2 461
BeSt 443
Killer 336
Pusan 244
ZerO 166
[ Show more ]
Stork 159
Zeus 102
soO 93
Rush 78
HiyA 66
Shinee 36
Bale 29
Mong 27
Sharp 26
Terrorterran 20
NaDa 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
ToSsGirL 11
JulyZerg 10
Noble 10
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2559
XaKoH 326
Counter-Strike
edward44
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes924
WinterStarcraft831
Other Games
gofns45424
singsing1295
olofmeister1280
ceh9556
Livibee197
Pyrionflax148
ArmadaUGS44
byalli6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick550
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream399
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1730
• Rush1359
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.