• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:03
CEST 13:03
KST 20:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7939 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group C Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 62 Next
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-27 18:41:12
March 27 2014 18:40 GMT
#521
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:36 Big J wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:35 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is he telling him how he lost?
I get super annoyed when some guy on ladder explains to me why I lost even though we are equal in skill

Is Stardust one of those guys? :D


I do that to anyone who blames balance.


I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


Haha, yeah, those are annoying. But when it's a Terran, I usually just tell them they should play me as Zerg and I'll go Terran and they can show me.

After that game, they usually just start whining about Mech.
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
March 27 2014 18:41 GMT
#522
Stardust.. What a guy. The guy clearly loves playing starcraft.
Jampackedeon
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2053 Posts
March 27 2014 18:41 GMT
#523
On March 28 2014 03:37 Arthayze wrote:
We've seen Snute and Vortix play these past days and TLO's just not as good as them : /


Neither of them played ZvP. But agreed that Stardust seems to have struck a nerve with TLO, I don't think it's indicative of the level of play at all.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 18:41 GMT
#524
I come back to a 2-0 against TLO. He'll pull it out.
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
March 27 2014 18:41 GMT
#525
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:36 Big J wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:35 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is he telling him how he lost?
I get super annoyed when some guy on ladder explains to me why I lost even though we are equal in skill

Is Stardust one of those guys? :D


I do that to anyone who blames balance.


I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


It is usually cancer, right?
#1 killer of nerds in eSports :D
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
March 27 2014 18:41 GMT
#526
On March 28 2014 03:41 Jampackedeon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:37 Arthayze wrote:
We've seen Snute and Vortix play these past days and TLO's just not as good as them : /


Neither of them played ZvP. But agreed that Stardust seems to have struck a nerve with TLO, I don't think it's indicative of the level of play at all.


Vortix beat Stardust three days ago
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
March 27 2014 18:42 GMT
#527
HAHAHHA "sorry"
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 18:42 GMT
#528
On March 28 2014 03:40 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:36 Big J wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:35 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is he telling him how he lost?
I get super annoyed when some guy on ladder explains to me why I lost even though we are equal in skill

Is Stardust one of those guys? :D


I do that to anyone who blames balance.


I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


Step on lego is my favorite

More offensive than the cancer thing imo.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
TheAnarchy
Profile Joined January 2010
Chile1105 Posts
March 27 2014 18:42 GMT
#529
Is tod teaching Stardust how to throw a forcefield? I guess they were throw automatically
pajoondies
Profile Joined February 2014
United States316 Posts
March 27 2014 18:42 GMT
#530
On March 28 2014 03:38 diverzee wrote:
So much complaining about protoss. I rooted for TLO too, but his decision making with really bad engagements and extreme weakness to harass were not impressive. I think Snute and Vortix would not have lost like this.


pains me to agree because i love TLO, but yeah snute and vortix woulda grabbed the games by the throat if they were in the same position.

I love ToD's analysis usually but damn how do you say his forcefields are bad lol
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 18:42 GMT
#531
ZvP is completely unlike ZvT. You can't use mechanical skill to get ahead unless you are Hyun or Soulkey or sometimes Soo.

You have to scout react, counter react. It's about battle engagement compositions, mindgames and base trades. Being good at ZvP is something completely different from ZvT.
Moderator
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
March 27 2014 18:43 GMT
#532
On March 28 2014 03:42 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:40 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:36 Big J wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:35 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is he telling him how he lost?
I get super annoyed when some guy on ladder explains to me why I lost even though we are equal in skill

Is Stardust one of those guys? :D


I do that to anyone who blames balance.


I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


Step on lego is my favorite

More offensive than the cancer thing imo.


The worst i've read was "Go die in twin tower american burger". I mean there is BM, and then there is that....
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
March 27 2014 18:44 GMT
#533
On March 28 2014 03:39 Musicus wrote:


Thanks for posting that, now I know what everybody is talking about.

(Can't watch the games)
....
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
March 27 2014 18:44 GMT
#534
On March 28 2014 03:39 TheAnarchy wrote:
I dont understand what he is saying. Can someone tell me what he said to TLO

"I am the herald of doom, servant of the only true overlord, thy bane of the terran, who was born to consume and feast on tears of the virgins, tuned by the flames of the east and west alike. Sniper. The one that shall not be named."
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 27 2014 18:44 GMT
#535
On March 28 2014 03:42 stuchiu wrote:
ZvP is completely unlike ZvT. You can't use mechanical skill to get ahead unless you are Hyun or Soulkey or sometimes Soo.

You have to scout react, counter react. It's about battle engagement compositions, mindgames and base trades. Being good at ZvP is something completely different from ZvT.

The concept of trading is definitely very different.
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
March 27 2014 18:45 GMT
#536
On March 28 2014 03:43 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:40 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:36 Big J wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:35 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is he telling him how he lost?
I get super annoyed when some guy on ladder explains to me why I lost even though we are equal in skill

Is Stardust one of those guys? :D


I do that to anyone who blames balance.


I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


Step on lego is my favorite

More offensive than the cancer thing imo.


The worst i've read was "Go die in twin tower american burger". I mean there is BM, and then there is that....

best bm ive seen is "bake yourself in the oven"
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 18:45 GMT
#537
On March 28 2014 03:43 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:42 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:40 SmoKim wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:39 stuchiu wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:36 Big J wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:35 Qwerty85 wrote:
Is he telling him how he lost?
I get super annoyed when some guy on ladder explains to me why I lost even though we are equal in skill

Is Stardust one of those guys? :D


I do that to anyone who blames balance.


I am not talking about those games. I am talking about games when you lose, you gg out and want to play another game but he contacts you after game and starts giving you advice on what you need to improve and why you lost...


They also tell me I should quit the game and go die.


Step on lego is my favorite

More offensive than the cancer thing imo.


The worst i've read was "Go die in twin tower american burger". I mean there is BM, and then there is that....

WTF?! I usually get pretty vanilla "wow you fucking suck" "terran is fucking op" "LOL what a joke" "mass blue flame hellions is for noobs" etc.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
March 27 2014 18:46 GMT
#538
On March 28 2014 03:42 pajoondies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:38 diverzee wrote:
So much complaining about protoss. I rooted for TLO too, but his decision making with really bad engagements and extreme weakness to harass were not impressive. I think Snute and Vortix would not have lost like this.


pains me to agree because i love TLO, but yeah snute and vortix woulda grabbed the games by the throat if they were in the same position.

I love ToD's analysis usually but damn how do you say his forcefields are bad lol

i can see snute and vortix failing against stardust like tlo did.

getting conclusions from ZvT dont really transfer to other matchups
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 27 2014 18:46 GMT
#539
On March 28 2014 03:44 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:42 stuchiu wrote:
ZvP is completely unlike ZvT. You can't use mechanical skill to get ahead unless you are Hyun or Soulkey or sometimes Soo.

You have to scout react, counter react. It's about battle engagement compositions, mindgames and base trades. Being good at ZvP is something completely different from ZvT.

The concept of trading is definitely very different.


Incidentally ZvP using SH is also completely different from all other forms of ZvP.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 27 2014 18:46 GMT
#540
On March 28 2014 03:38 Waise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2014 03:38 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:34 Waise wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:33 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On March 28 2014 03:32 Jampackedeon wrote:
Ugh, ZvP is so utterly frustrating to watch. GG.


.......

TLO didn't lose because of ZvP.

he said it's frustrating to watch, stop trying to bait balance arguments.


I'm not baiting anything. At least a dozen people in this thread so far are whining about how ZvP is bullshit (with or without swarmhosts, etc.). I just replied to one, although people are replying to everyone else too.

you replied to someone saying he was frustrated with what he watched as if he balance whined, which he didn't. apologize for your trolling

Apologize for playing that (TL Forum) race!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16724
StarCastTV_EN388
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
TBD vs Percival
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings95
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko142
ProTech37
OGKoka 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11498
Jaedong 5700
EffOrt 2794
BeSt 1212
actioN 869
Killer 649
Soma 598
ZerO 507
Horang2 499
Pusan 456
[ Show more ]
Zeus 249
Stork 221
Rush 179
JYJ 160
Barracks 117
ToSsGirL 55
Mong 53
HiyA 46
Bale 31
Sexy 28
Sharp 27
Terrorterran 25
Shinee 22
sorry 19
NaDa 18
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
Sea.KH 1
Dota 2
Gorgc5097
XaKoH 393
League of Legends
Reynor51
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes1864
Other Games
gofns61639
singsing1535
olofmeister1230
byalli590
Livibee201
Pyrionflax138
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream364
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 255
StarCraft 2
WardiTV31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1700
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 57m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 57m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.