• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8489 users

[WCS EU] Ro16 Group B Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 70 Next
Neazbo
Profile Joined May 2013
United Kingdom698 Posts
March 26 2014 17:51 GMT
#261
You can tell jjakji is one intelligent dude.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
March 26 2014 17:51 GMT
#262
On March 27 2014 02:50 Darkhorse wrote:
I said I think Snute will take a map but I'm rescinding that because Dayshi is about to 2-0 Snute and Jjakji will 2-0 Dayshi. Then Snute vs Grubby will last for hours but Snute will win 2-0 and he will also beat Dayshi in the final match.

Dayshi is wounded. I don't think he's going to win against Snute.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 26 2014 17:51 GMT
#263
On March 27 2014 02:50 Darkhorse wrote:
I said I think Snute will take a map but I'm rescinding that because Dayshi is about to 2-0 Snute and Jjakji will 2-0 Dayshi. Then Snute vs Grubby will last for hours but Snute will win 2-0 and he will also beat Dayshi in the final match.

I might have seen this a few months ago when Dayshi was turning heads, not at present though.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 26 2014 17:51 GMT
#264
Loreal commercials

I guess I'm worth it
Community News
TL+ Member
Arthayze
Profile Joined January 2014
France108 Posts
March 26 2014 17:51 GMT
#265
On March 27 2014 02:50 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 02:48 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On March 27 2014 02:47 Noonius wrote:
gotta love how redeye slows down his interview and uses simple phrases with jjakji

One more thing that makes him such a great host, he knows how to interview so well.

Jjakji's next English interview is on metaphysics and the philosophical implications of a world that is increasingly reliant on technology

You mean a world in which Facebook owns one of the most promising (and crowd-funded) technology ?
Lifuuuuu
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
March 26 2014 17:51 GMT
#266
On March 27 2014 02:51 AlternativeEgo wrote:
-Language skills
-Terran neither good nor bad

jjakji so Swiss


if jjakji was swedish, he'd say terran is lagom
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
March 26 2014 17:52 GMT
#267
On March 27 2014 02:51 AlternativeEgo wrote:
-Language skills
-Terran neither good nor bad

jjakji so Swiss


We don't have language skills in Switzerland, we just sit in our corners and pretend to be united
No will to live, no wish to die
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 26 2014 17:52 GMT
#268
On March 27 2014 02:51 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 02:50 Darkhorse wrote:
I said I think Snute will take a map but I'm rescinding that because Dayshi is about to 2-0 Snute and Jjakji will 2-0 Dayshi. Then Snute vs Grubby will last for hours but Snute will win 2-0 and he will also beat Dayshi in the final match.

Dayshi is wounded. I don't think he's going to win against Snute.

Wait how do you mean wounded?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
March 26 2014 17:52 GMT
#269
MyInsanity has really good PR skills, I think they managed to bring out "personality" out of all of their korean players...
Not saying that Jjakji and Stardust aren't able to do that alone, but judging from the few I knew about GSL Jjakji era he feels way less robotic.
Maybe it comes with experience, dunno.
Still appreciate that.
Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
Swiipii
Profile Joined January 2012
2195 Posts
March 26 2014 17:52 GMT
#270
On March 27 2014 02:52 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 02:51 Aeromi wrote:
On March 27 2014 02:50 Darkhorse wrote:
I said I think Snute will take a map but I'm rescinding that because Dayshi is about to 2-0 Snute and Jjakji will 2-0 Dayshi. Then Snute vs Grubby will last for hours but Snute will win 2-0 and he will also beat Dayshi in the final match.

Dayshi is wounded. I don't think he's going to win against Snute.

Wait how do you mean wounded?

Hand injury afaik.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 17:53:09
March 26 2014 17:52 GMT
#271
On March 27 2014 02:51 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 02:50 Darkhorse wrote:
I said I think Snute will take a map but I'm rescinding that because Dayshi is about to 2-0 Snute and Jjakji will 2-0 Dayshi. Then Snute vs Grubby will last for hours but Snute will win 2-0 and he will also beat Dayshi in the final match.

Dayshi is wounded. I don't think he's going to win against Snute.


Wounded? Like Stephano hangover wounded, Taeja my wrists hurt wounded or Mvp I have a broken spine wounded?

Or like SalttheWound?
Moderator
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
March 26 2014 17:53 GMT
#272
On March 27 2014 02:52 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 02:51 AlternativeEgo wrote:
-Language skills
-Terran neither good nor bad

jjakji so Swiss


We don't have language skills in Switzerland, we just sit in our corners and pretend to be united


You don't? I thought there was a bit of german, french, italian and some other shit in there
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 26 2014 17:53 GMT
#273
Break time at work, hopefully I don't miss too much.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18753 Posts
March 26 2014 17:54 GMT
#274
On March 27 2014 02:51 AlternativeEgo wrote:
-Language skills
-Terran neither good nor bad

jjakji so Swiss


uhhh, Swiss dont have good language skills
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
March 26 2014 17:55 GMT
#275
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
March 26 2014 17:58 GMT
#276
On March 27 2014 02:53 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 02:52 Nebuchad wrote:
On March 27 2014 02:51 AlternativeEgo wrote:
-Language skills
-Terran neither good nor bad

jjakji so Swiss


We don't have language skills in Switzerland, we just sit in our corners and pretend to be united


You don't? I thought there was a bit of german, french, italian and some other shit in there


There is, I was half-trolling (as in my statement is right, we don't interact at all, but I don't really plan to talk in depth about that here^^)
No will to live, no wish to die
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
March 26 2014 17:58 GMT
#277
On March 27 2014 02:52 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 02:51 Aeromi wrote:
On March 27 2014 02:50 Darkhorse wrote:
I said I think Snute will take a map but I'm rescinding that because Dayshi is about to 2-0 Snute and Jjakji will 2-0 Dayshi. Then Snute vs Grubby will last for hours but Snute will win 2-0 and he will also beat Dayshi in the final match.

Dayshi is wounded. I don't think he's going to win against Snute.


Wounded? Like Stephano hangover wounded, Taeja my wrists hurt wounded or Mvp I have a broken spine wounded?

Or like SalttheWound?


I think I saw somewhere that he tore muscles in his arms while working out. So manly.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
March 26 2014 17:59 GMT
#278
On March 27 2014 02:50 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2014 02:48 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On March 27 2014 02:47 Noonius wrote:
gotta love how redeye slows down his interview and uses simple phrases with jjakji

One more thing that makes him such a great host, he knows how to interview so well.

Jjakji's next English interview is on metaphysics and the philosophical implications of a world that is increasingly reliant on technology

"How can we reconcile Kant's theories on metaphysics according to his three Critiques of... books with Nietzsche's concept of existentialism with the Oculus Rift being purchased for $2 billion by Facebook? Give an essay response with a minimum of 30 pages in both English, French and German and at least four graphs."
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-26 18:00:17
March 26 2014 18:00 GMT
#279
Damn twitch so laggy atm
I love hellbats
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
March 26 2014 18:00 GMT
#280
Wasn't dayshi playing under painkiller during the last FR championship ?
As someone who took muscle relaxants and painkillers lately i can assure you that your mind isn't as focused as it should be.
RIP MKP
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV398
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37246
Hyuk 1257
Jaedong 1139
Soma 509
actioN 499
Horang2 383
BeSt 325
Soulkey 320
EffOrt 319
Mini 304
[ Show more ]
Light 240
Zeus 236
Larva 224
910 201
Stork 200
Last 198
Snow 140
ggaemo 115
Rush 113
Pusan 90
ZerO 69
Mind 50
Creator 46
Mong 42
Killer 37
Free 37
Yoon 37
hero 33
Shinee 32
Sharp 29
Bale 25
HiyA 19
Shine 16
sorry 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1235
markeloff80
kRYSTAL_26
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1050
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1689
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT348
Pyrionflax274
DeMusliM213
byalli162
Mew2King91
hiko85
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 804
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1523
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
49m
The PondCast
21h 49m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.