On March 18 2014 04:26 Tchado wrote:
I want Maru vs MKP ace match !
I want Maru vs MKP ace match !
Maru: When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.
MKP: Only a master of cheesing, Maru.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Sirocco
United States23 Posts
On March 18 2014 04:26 Tchado wrote: I want Maru vs MKP ace match ! Maru: When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master. MKP: Only a master of cheesing, Maru. | ||
|
WetSocks
United States953 Posts
Well that's super legit. | ||
|
RiskyChris
125 Posts
(T)Cure < (P)Creator (Z)TRUE < (T)MarineKing (P)Terminator > (Z)DeParture (T)Maru < (T)MarineKing, mirror 11/11 | ||
|
tshi
United States2495 Posts
On March 18 2014 13:13 Shellshock wrote: GUYS!!! Just got my Prime jersey! ![]() LOL Good shit | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On March 18 2014 13:13 Shellshock wrote: GUYS!!! Just got my Prime jersey! ![]() Well played. | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On March 18 2014 13:13 Shellshock wrote: GUYS!!! Just got my Prime jersey! ![]() That looks to be too expensive for the prime team to make... I don't believe you. | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On March 18 2014 04:26 Tchado wrote: I want Maru vs MKP ace match ! Lorning and opterown would die if that happened. | ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
| ||
|
EnPo
Finland411 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
I feel obligated to once again express my displeasure that I live in the US which basically makes Proleague unwatchable. | ||
|
corpsepose
1678 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On March 18 2014 17:21 Lorning wrote: Imagine if Prime wins their next two games, they'll have a pretty good chance of making the playoffs If prime im and mvp somehow get top 3 in proleague I will spam the shit out of that article | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
Prove me wrong Prime! | ||
|
Shinta)
United States1716 Posts
aka 6:30pm KST and 10:30 CET It could make sense depending on the work hours in Korea, but it's just the worst for foreigners who have jobs... I wonder if I should ruin my week just to stay up and watch my Jin Air play >_< | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On March 18 2014 17:59 Shinta) wrote: Still can't believe this has to START at 4:30am... aka 6:30pm KST and 10:30 CET It could make sense depending on the work hours in Korea, but it's just the worst for foreigners who have jobs... I wonder if I should ruin my week just to stay up and watch my Jin Air play >_< Come on dude, there are so many tournaments with god awful times for kst in both Europe and America, they upload the matches in 1080p on youtube within a few hours, why complain about it :\ | ||
|
Daswollvieh
5553 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Daswollvieh
5553 Posts
On March 18 2014 18:06 Shellshock wrote: turns out they sent me ByuN's uni. that's why he hasn't been playing. sorry guys They could really use him. ![]() | ||
|
Wingblade
United States1806 Posts
On March 18 2014 15:42 Darkhorse wrote: Cure beat Creator please. I feel obligated to once again express my displeasure that I live in the US which basically makes Proleague unwatchable. It's totally watchable if you have to be up at 4 AM to work an election like I do! :D gogo Jin Air especially you Cure. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
[ Show More ] FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
|
|
|