• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

[SPL] KT vs SKT T1 Round 2 2014 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 All
krissless
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland174 Posts
March 17 2014 17:50 GMT
#401
yes
spanking skt 3:0 feels so good
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 17 2014 17:50 GMT
#402
TYYYYYYYYY <3
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Insoleet
Profile Joined May 2012
France1806 Posts
March 17 2014 18:13 GMT
#403
Widow mines buff best blizzard buff :D
Moonerz
Profile Joined March 2014
United States467 Posts
March 17 2014 18:49 GMT
#404
Nice to see both KT Terrans back to winning. Although I do feel that Rain played into Flash's style going for the late game with almost no pressure on Flash.
Disarmed
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria721 Posts
March 17 2014 18:50 GMT
#405
On March 17 2014 22:59 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:42 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

true, but as some guys here state, the very best players overcome balance issues and that is what he is: one of the very best
On March 17 2014 22:41 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:07 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:51 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

I think it will be a letdown, but I hope not.


On March 17 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

Flash is going to get crushed so hard


On March 17 2014 19:25 Musicus wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown


Flash will get crushed, but I wouldn't even consider it a letdown by now.


On March 17 2014 19:30 SoleSteeler wrote:
One day I'd like to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P...


On March 17 2014 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Time to watch Flash to lose to Protoss again ;_;



It's nothing personal you guys, but i just wanted to see it on one place

I don't think they got hurt by your post
Internet nowadays is just about kids trolling around and making fun of things that are fun for you (like they say on purpose that flash is shit, when there are a lot of flash fans around, or cheesing/cheeting etc.) but dont really care if they are wrong or right.

I don't think I should be included in that list but w/e. Also, aren't you the one that keeps saying sh vs protoss is unloseable?

who? Me? Pretty sure not, I don't play SH vs Toss

Ok my bad


my bad too
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
March 18 2014 00:36 GMT
#406
On March 18 2014 03:50 Disarmed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:59 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:42 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

true, but as some guys here state, the very best players overcome balance issues and that is what he is: one of the very best
On March 17 2014 22:41 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:07 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:51 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

I think it will be a letdown, but I hope not.


On March 17 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

Flash is going to get crushed so hard


On March 17 2014 19:25 Musicus wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown


Flash will get crushed, but I wouldn't even consider it a letdown by now.


On March 17 2014 19:30 SoleSteeler wrote:
One day I'd like to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P...


On March 17 2014 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Time to watch Flash to lose to Protoss again ;_;



It's nothing personal you guys, but i just wanted to see it on one place

I don't think they got hurt by your post
Internet nowadays is just about kids trolling around and making fun of things that are fun for you (like they say on purpose that flash is shit, when there are a lot of flash fans around, or cheesing/cheeting etc.) but dont really care if they are wrong or right.

I don't think I should be included in that list but w/e. Also, aren't you the one that keeps saying sh vs protoss is unloseable?

who? Me? Pretty sure not, I don't play SH vs Toss

Ok my bad


my bad too

u are forgiven too Why do ppl think that :D ? I looked up my last 300 posts and did not find any indication that I play SH, nor did I say they were unbeatable vs Toss
Maybe I have to dig deeper. Must be something I said in the beta and you guys have a fotographic memory or so.
ShadowReaver
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 00:57:20
March 18 2014 00:56 GMT
#407
Damn you Flash, your ghosts are too good. And Bravo had no chance against TY =(
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 18 2014 00:59 GMT
#408
On March 18 2014 09:36 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2014 03:50 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:59 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:42 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

true, but as some guys here state, the very best players overcome balance issues and that is what he is: one of the very best
On March 17 2014 22:41 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:07 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:51 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

I think it will be a letdown, but I hope not.


On March 17 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

Flash is going to get crushed so hard


On March 17 2014 19:25 Musicus wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown


Flash will get crushed, but I wouldn't even consider it a letdown by now.


On March 17 2014 19:30 SoleSteeler wrote:
One day I'd like to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P...


On March 17 2014 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Time to watch Flash to lose to Protoss again ;_;



It's nothing personal you guys, but i just wanted to see it on one place

I don't think they got hurt by your post
Internet nowadays is just about kids trolling around and making fun of things that are fun for you (like they say on purpose that flash is shit, when there are a lot of flash fans around, or cheesing/cheeting etc.) but dont really care if they are wrong or right.

I don't think I should be included in that list but w/e. Also, aren't you the one that keeps saying sh vs protoss is unloseable?

who? Me? Pretty sure not, I don't play SH vs Toss

Ok my bad


my bad too

u are forgiven too Why do ppl think that :D ? I looked up my last 300 posts and did not find any indication that I play SH, nor did I say they were unbeatable vs Toss
Maybe I have to dig deeper. Must be something I said in the beta and you guys have a fotographic memory or so.

I guess another user has a similar name
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 01:08:26
March 18 2014 01:07 GMT
#409
SKT, play PartinG, he is my only Love. <3 <3 <3

Also your key to victory!
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
March 18 2014 01:45 GMT
#410
That's the Flash I like to see. :D
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
March 18 2014 01:55 GMT
#411
On March 18 2014 09:36 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2014 03:50 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:59 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:42 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

true, but as some guys here state, the very best players overcome balance issues and that is what he is: one of the very best
On March 17 2014 22:41 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:07 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:51 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

I think it will be a letdown, but I hope not.


On March 17 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

Flash is going to get crushed so hard


On March 17 2014 19:25 Musicus wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown


Flash will get crushed, but I wouldn't even consider it a letdown by now.


On March 17 2014 19:30 SoleSteeler wrote:
One day I'd like to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P...


On March 17 2014 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Time to watch Flash to lose to Protoss again ;_;



It's nothing personal you guys, but i just wanted to see it on one place

I don't think they got hurt by your post
Internet nowadays is just about kids trolling around and making fun of things that are fun for you (like they say on purpose that flash is shit, when there are a lot of flash fans around, or cheesing/cheeting etc.) but dont really care if they are wrong or right.

I don't think I should be included in that list but w/e. Also, aren't you the one that keeps saying sh vs protoss is unloseable?

who? Me? Pretty sure not, I don't play SH vs Toss

Ok my bad


my bad too

u are forgiven too Why do ppl think that :D ? I looked up my last 300 posts and did not find any indication that I play SH, nor did I say they were unbeatable vs Toss
Maybe I have to dig deeper. Must be something I said in the beta and you guys have a fotographic memory or so.


Hoping to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P doesn't mean I wanted him to lose.
neutralrobot
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia1025 Posts
March 18 2014 03:04 GMT
#412
This is the second time where I've seen SK lose to protoss recently and I just don't quite understand how. It always looked to me like he was making smart decisions and whittling away Zest's expensive units.
Maru | Life | PartinG || I guess I like aggressive control freaks... || Reynor will one day reign supreme || *reyn supreme
Xinzoe
Profile Joined January 2014
Korea (South)2373 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 03:23:28
March 18 2014 03:23 GMT
#413
NEED PARTING WONWONWON or else loseloselose. gg 0-3
VManOfMana
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States764 Posts
March 18 2014 05:28 GMT
#414
Happy Seven Years, FlaSh! What a way to finish the day!
Woo Jung Ho, FIGHTING! | "With the death of BW comes the death of an idea. And that idea, held by many BW fans, was that a computer game could actually outlive the Next New Game cycle. And to some extent it did." -Falling
Prev 1 19 20 21 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 201
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1051
Bisu 247
HiyA 130
hero 57
Mong 48
Shine 35
NotJumperer 26
Bale 26
sorry 24
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Terrorterran 7
Killer 1
League of Legends
JimRising 504
Counter-Strike
ceh9531
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft789
crisheroes385
Other Games
summit1g9084
olofmeister922
PiGStarcraft327
Livibee153
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream548
Other Games
gamesdonequick535
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH316
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2390
League of Legends
• Rush1253
• Lourlo1098
• Jankos714
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 39m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.