• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:32
CEST 00:32
KST 07:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7237 users

[SPL] KT vs SKT T1 Round 2 2014 - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
March 17 2014 13:36 GMT
#381
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 17 2014 13:38 GMT
#382
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.
kiss kiss fall in love
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
March 17 2014 13:41 GMT
#383
On March 17 2014 21:47 Faruko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 20:05 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:47 esdf wrote:
so flash gets lucky and kt win 3-0 :D sk 0-7 vs kt <3 almost tears of joy here :D

wouldn't say he was getting lucky. He was in control of that game in almost every way: ebay block, caught every drop opportunity of rain, was ahead very early and after losing the drops because well feedback and storm are pretty strong defensive tools, je macroed up against a protoss in an incredible way, had the perfect EMP hits, (like if rain had storms like that, it would have gon the other way around) and brought home the game in a way only flash can


lol, a little too far ?

hehe yeah, u r right, sorry Should have clarified. Meant he plays down the game mostly in a macro way, not in the way Maru would (with small attacks that are very micro intensive), he likes to play it to the lategame (if he doesn't cheese) forming his perfect composition and win big battles. In 99% of the time he then moves back to regroup and increase his lead instead of punching his head through the wall into death like so many other Terran players do. But IMO he often is too passive
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 17 2014 13:41 GMT
#384
On March 17 2014 20:07 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 19:51 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

I think it will be a letdown, but I hope not.


On March 17 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

Flash is going to get crushed so hard


On March 17 2014 19:25 Musicus wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown


Flash will get crushed, but I wouldn't even consider it a letdown by now.


On March 17 2014 19:30 SoleSteeler wrote:
One day I'd like to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P...


On March 17 2014 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Time to watch Flash to lose to Protoss again ;_;



It's nothing personal you guys, but i just wanted to see it on one place

I don't think they got hurt by your post
Internet nowadays is just about kids trolling around and making fun of things that are fun for you (like they say on purpose that flash is shit, when there are a lot of flash fans around, or cheesing/cheeting etc.) but dont really care if they are wrong or right.

I don't think I should be included in that list but w/e. Also, aren't you the one that keeps saying sh vs protoss is unloseable?
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 13:49:20
March 17 2014 13:42 GMT
#385
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

true, but as some guys here state, the very best players overcome balance issues and that is what he is: one of the very best
On March 17 2014 22:41 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 20:07 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:51 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

I think it will be a letdown, but I hope not.


On March 17 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

Flash is going to get crushed so hard


On March 17 2014 19:25 Musicus wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown


Flash will get crushed, but I wouldn't even consider it a letdown by now.


On March 17 2014 19:30 SoleSteeler wrote:
One day I'd like to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P...


On March 17 2014 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Time to watch Flash to lose to Protoss again ;_;



It's nothing personal you guys, but i just wanted to see it on one place

I don't think they got hurt by your post
Internet nowadays is just about kids trolling around and making fun of things that are fun for you (like they say on purpose that flash is shit, when there are a lot of flash fans around, or cheesing/cheeting etc.) but dont really care if they are wrong or right.

I don't think I should be included in that list but w/e. Also, aren't you the one that keeps saying sh vs protoss is unloseable?

who? Me? Pretty sure not, I don't play SH vs Toss
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 17 2014 13:54 GMT
#386
On March 17 2014 22:42 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

true, but as some guys here state, the very best players overcome balance issues and that is what he is: one of the very best
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:41 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:07 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:51 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

I think it will be a letdown, but I hope not.


On March 17 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

Flash is going to get crushed so hard


On March 17 2014 19:25 Musicus wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown


Flash will get crushed, but I wouldn't even consider it a letdown by now.


On March 17 2014 19:30 SoleSteeler wrote:
One day I'd like to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P...


On March 17 2014 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Time to watch Flash to lose to Protoss again ;_;



It's nothing personal you guys, but i just wanted to see it on one place

I don't think they got hurt by your post
Internet nowadays is just about kids trolling around and making fun of things that are fun for you (like they say on purpose that flash is shit, when there are a lot of flash fans around, or cheesing/cheeting etc.) but dont really care if they are wrong or right.

I don't think I should be included in that list but w/e. Also, aren't you the one that keeps saying sh vs protoss is unloseable?

who? Me? Pretty sure not, I don't play SH vs Toss


I'm gonna watch it when I get home from class all the same. Flash typically plays an entertaining style.
kiss kiss fall in love
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 17 2014 13:59 GMT
#387
On March 17 2014 22:42 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

true, but as some guys here state, the very best players overcome balance issues and that is what he is: one of the very best
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:41 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:07 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:51 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

I think it will be a letdown, but I hope not.


On March 17 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

Flash is going to get crushed so hard


On March 17 2014 19:25 Musicus wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown


Flash will get crushed, but I wouldn't even consider it a letdown by now.


On March 17 2014 19:30 SoleSteeler wrote:
One day I'd like to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P...


On March 17 2014 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Time to watch Flash to lose to Protoss again ;_;



It's nothing personal you guys, but i just wanted to see it on one place

I don't think they got hurt by your post
Internet nowadays is just about kids trolling around and making fun of things that are fun for you (like they say on purpose that flash is shit, when there are a lot of flash fans around, or cheesing/cheeting etc.) but dont really care if they are wrong or right.

I don't think I should be included in that list but w/e. Also, aren't you the one that keeps saying sh vs protoss is unloseable?

who? Me? Pretty sure not, I don't play SH vs Toss

Ok my bad
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
March 17 2014 14:01 GMT
#388
On March 17 2014 22:59 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:42 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

true, but as some guys here state, the very best players overcome balance issues and that is what he is: one of the very best
On March 17 2014 22:41 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:07 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:51 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

I think it will be a letdown, but I hope not.


On March 17 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

Flash is going to get crushed so hard


On March 17 2014 19:25 Musicus wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown


Flash will get crushed, but I wouldn't even consider it a letdown by now.


On March 17 2014 19:30 SoleSteeler wrote:
One day I'd like to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P...


On March 17 2014 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Time to watch Flash to lose to Protoss again ;_;



It's nothing personal you guys, but i just wanted to see it on one place

I don't think they got hurt by your post
Internet nowadays is just about kids trolling around and making fun of things that are fun for you (like they say on purpose that flash is shit, when there are a lot of flash fans around, or cheesing/cheeting etc.) but dont really care if they are wrong or right.

I don't think I should be included in that list but w/e. Also, aren't you the one that keeps saying sh vs protoss is unloseable?

who? Me? Pretty sure not, I don't play SH vs Toss

Ok my bad

no prob man
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
March 17 2014 14:05 GMT
#389
I missed the live action but I couldn't resist to spoil the results for myself.

+ Show Spoiler +
I am so glad Flash finally won against strong protoss player. Going to watch it right now.
I also hope he pulled of some kind of ceremony
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 17 2014 14:07 GMT
#390
On March 17 2014 23:01 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:59 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:42 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

true, but as some guys here state, the very best players overcome balance issues and that is what he is: one of the very best
On March 17 2014 22:41 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:07 Rollora wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:51 Disarmed wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:24 bo1b wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

I think it will be a letdown, but I hope not.


On March 17 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown

Flash is going to get crushed so hard


On March 17 2014 19:25 Musicus wrote:
On March 17 2014 19:23 NarutO wrote:
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown
Please don't be a letdown


Flash will get crushed, but I wouldn't even consider it a letdown by now.


On March 17 2014 19:30 SoleSteeler wrote:
One day I'd like to be surprised by Flash winning vs. P...


On March 17 2014 19:31 Pandemona wrote:
Time to watch Flash to lose to Protoss again ;_;



It's nothing personal you guys, but i just wanted to see it on one place

I don't think they got hurt by your post
Internet nowadays is just about kids trolling around and making fun of things that are fun for you (like they say on purpose that flash is shit, when there are a lot of flash fans around, or cheesing/cheeting etc.) but dont really care if they are wrong or right.

I don't think I should be included in that list but w/e. Also, aren't you the one that keeps saying sh vs protoss is unloseable?

who? Me? Pretty sure not, I don't play SH vs Toss

Ok my bad

no prob man

BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51506 Posts
March 17 2014 14:15 GMT
#391
lolskt
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
March 17 2014 14:26 GMT
#392
Flash <3

I'm so glad .
Someday I wanna be like him. Mentality wise . . keke
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
March 17 2014 14:37 GMT
#393
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

Oh, I agree Rain was favored against him. But some people act like he's absolutely terrible in TvP, and I don't agree with that.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
March 17 2014 14:50 GMT
#394
KT gonna streak.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
March 17 2014 16:28 GMT
#395
On March 17 2014 22:42 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2014 22:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 17 2014 22:36 TheDwf wrote:
On March 17 2014 20:31 sharkie wrote:
Flash actually won a TvP o.O

I don't get why people act like Flash is incapable of winning a TvP just because he had a loss streak in the match-up before.

Well it seems like Terrans haven't had an easy time in that matchup as a whole. And it was also vs. Rain who's a great player.

true, but as some guys here state, the very best players overcome balance issues and that is what he is: one of the very best


Yes, one of the very best has 50% win rate in TvP. Wow
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
March 17 2014 16:42 GMT
#396
Flash scoring a point for me and keeping Stats from scoring points against me ^^
vrok
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden2541 Posts
March 17 2014 16:50 GMT
#397
BOOM
"Starcraft 2 very easy game" - White-Ra
Tenhou
Profile Joined April 2011
1052 Posts
March 17 2014 17:11 GMT
#398
On March 18 2014 01:50 vrok wrote:
FINGERBOOM


Fixed that for you.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-17 17:36:28
March 17 2014 17:27 GMT
#399
edit; Never mind.
kiss kiss fall in love
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
March 17 2014 17:34 GMT
#400
I'm late to the party, but..
YAY
KT BEST KT
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 274
White-Ra 167
firebathero 86
910 47
NaDa 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever152
NeuroSwarm125
Super Smash Bros
PPMD72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9116
Liquid`Hasu1557
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8005
Liquid`RaSZi3438
shahzam574
JimRising 286
B2W.Neo179
Pyrionflax171
ArmadaUGS97
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream311
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade906
Other Games
• imaqtpie1104
• Shiphtur170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.