• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9791 users

[IEM] Katowice - Open Brackets - Page 51

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 110 Next
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 13 2014 16:43 GMT
#1001
On March 14 2014 01:41 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:40 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

REKT


As if I don't get enough shit on this site... Can we all just forget this happened?

No
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 13 2014 16:43 GMT
#1002
On March 14 2014 01:41 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:40 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

REKT


As if I don't get enough shit on this site... Can we all just forget this happened?

Hahahahaha this is good. But I think we can forget
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 13 2014 16:43 GMT
#1003
On March 14 2014 01:43 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

Oh man that is great.


It's not...oh please can some mod just like mass delete all these posts...I'm never going to be able to visit this site again now...


It's fine. I post stupider things on a daily basis.
kiss kiss fall in love
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
March 13 2014 16:43 GMT
#1004
On March 14 2014 01:43 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

Oh man that is great.


It's not...oh please can some mod just like mass delete all these posts...I'm never going to be able to visit this site again now...

Bwhahahahahahahahaha. This is why I always clear my clipboard, in case something like this happens.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
March 13 2014 16:43 GMT
#1005
Leenock 2-0 Diestar. This is what I am talking about. Don't have to commit sudoku now! Easy 2-0 gogogo Leenock all the way. Dodge all the protossess
리노크 👑
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
March 13 2014 16:44 GMT
#1006
On March 14 2014 01:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:43 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

Oh man that is great.


It's not...oh please can some mod just like mass delete all these posts...I'm never going to be able to visit this site again now...


It's fine. I post stupider things on a daily basis.

And I saved a screenshot already, so we're good either way.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 13 2014 16:44 GMT
#1007
I'm just going to crawl into a corner and hide...
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 13 2014 16:44 GMT
#1008
On March 14 2014 01:43 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Leenock 2-0 Diestar. This is what I am talking about. Don't have to commit sudoku now! Easy 2-0 gogogo Leenock all the way. Dodge all the protossess

Oh good. I was afraid for your life with those math puzzles.
kiss kiss fall in love
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 13 2014 16:44 GMT
#1009
On March 14 2014 01:44 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:43 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

Oh man that is great.


It's not...oh please can some mod just like mass delete all these posts...I'm never going to be able to visit this site again now...


It's fine. I post stupider things on a daily basis.

And I saved a screenshot already, so we're good either way.


Cheers.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10167 Posts
March 13 2014 16:44 GMT
#1010
On March 14 2014 01:43 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

Oh man that is great.


It's not...oh please can some mod just like mass delete all these posts...I'm never going to be able to visit this site again now...

Internet never forgives and never forgets.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 16:44 GMT
#1011
On March 14 2014 01:44 Dinotramp wrote:
I'm just going to crawl into a corner and hide...

Its not that bad now, come on.
TR
Profile Joined February 2011
2320 Posts
March 13 2014 16:45 GMT
#1012
Does anyone know if Dear vs HyuN is going to be on the main stream after JD vs HasuObs?
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
March 13 2014 16:45 GMT
#1013
It's funny to think that there was a time when zerg had to be ahead in bases of protoss
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 13 2014 16:45 GMT
#1014
Thanks for the corruptors JD
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 13 2014 16:45 GMT
#1015
On March 14 2014 01:44 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:44 Dinotramp wrote:
I'm just going to crawl into a corner and hide...

Its not that bad now, come on.


I still get reminded of the bet I lose like 12 months ago on here every time I post (which I will do this Summer by the way) and now this...
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
March 13 2014 16:45 GMT
#1016
Jaedong, y u no make static defense!? Seriously, it makes no sense at all.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 13 2014 16:45 GMT
#1017
On March 14 2014 01:44 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:43 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

Oh man that is great.


It's not...oh please can some mod just like mass delete all these posts...I'm never going to be able to visit this site again now...


It's fine. I post stupider things on a daily basis.

And I saved a screenshot already, so we're good either way.

You too? I was thinking of making it my sig
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 16:45 GMT
#1018
On March 14 2014 01:45 TR wrote:
Does anyone know if Dear vs HyuN is going to be on the main stream after JD vs HasuObs?

I should hope so.
GWdeathscythe
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1091 Posts
March 13 2014 16:45 GMT
#1019
Jaedong still dont get how to use that composition, he can't make it without huge support of static defence.
JD is BONJWA!
Heinsenzerg
Profile Joined September 2011
Argentina2279 Posts
March 13 2014 16:46 GMT
#1020
Hasu on fire
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
PiLiPiLi 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3898
ViBE138
BeSt 108
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
Other Games
summit1g7227
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft475
C9.Mang0274
Sick91
febbydoto5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1088
BasetradeTV147
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP114
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.