• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8921 users

[IEM] Katowice - Open Brackets - Page 50

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 110 Next
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 13 2014 16:37 GMT
#981
Intel Extreme Pauses tournament
Neosteel Enthusiast
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 16:38 GMT
#982
That burrow bit is pretty clever.
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
March 13 2014 16:38 GMT
#983
Why can all those guys write in all-chat? Should'nt one refree be enough?
fmod
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Cayman Islands330 Posts
March 13 2014 16:38 GMT
#984
Who are these random observers anyway and why does IEM allow them.
I don't particularly like you.
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
March 13 2014 16:38 GMT
#985
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
March 13 2014 16:39 GMT
#986
On March 14 2014 01:38 fmod wrote:
Who are these random observers anyway and why does IEM allow them.


Because there are multiple stream showing the game
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 13 2014 16:39 GMT
#987
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post

A TL LR thread is never complete without going off topic
Community News
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 16:39 GMT
#988
On March 14 2014 01:38 fmod wrote:
Who are these random observers anyway and why does IEM allow them.

Possible admins and maybe other casters? I don't know if this is on another stream.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 13 2014 16:39 GMT
#989
270 degree surround from JD
Neosteel Enthusiast
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 13 2014 16:40 GMT
#990
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 16:40:55
March 13 2014 16:40 GMT
#991
On March 14 2014 01:39 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post

A TL LR thread is never complete without going off topic

A LR thread where the only thing discussed is the game being played would be unbearably boring. Looking pretty good for JD still I think. Not enough AOE for hasu, but JD needs a fourth pronto.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
March 13 2014 16:40 GMT
#992
Not saying he will win this, but HasuObs is looking good today.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 13 2014 16:40 GMT
#993
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

REKT
Neosteel Enthusiast
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 13 2014 16:41 GMT
#994
On March 14 2014 01:40 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

REKT


As if I don't get enough shit on this site... Can we all just forget this happened?
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 16:41 GMT
#995
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

Learn all kinds of things about different users based on what is on their clipboard.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
March 13 2014 16:41 GMT
#996
Hope JD/Dear get through
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 13 2014 16:42 GMT
#997
On March 14 2014 01:39 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post

A TL LR thread is never complete without going off topic

I don't have the stream on but I gave it the benefit of the doubt wondering if was referencing something the casters said.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 13 2014 16:42 GMT
#998
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

Oh man that is great.
kiss kiss fall in love
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
March 13 2014 16:42 GMT
#999
hasu is dead
first we make expand, then we defense it.
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 13 2014 16:43 GMT
#1000
On March 14 2014 01:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:40 Dinotramp wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:38 Schelim wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:33 Dinotramp wrote:
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.

why is this a post


Oh WTF. I was trying to copy a twitter link and I must've done it wrong so it just pasted what was on my clipboard in here. Well shit...

Oh man that is great.


It's not...oh please can some mod just like mass delete all these posts...I'm never going to be able to visit this site again now...
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O81
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 267
JuggernautJason86
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 864
Shuttle 530
Zeus 92
ZZZero.O 81
soO 43
Hyun 43
scan(afreeca) 29
Dota 2
qojqva2201
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
fl0m5130
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3422
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe328
420jenkins268
Pyrionflax176
Livibee166
ToD143
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Hupsaiya 22
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2236
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 21m
Patches Events
19h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 21m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.