• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10389 users

[IEM] Katowice - Open Brackets - Page 49

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 110 Next
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 16:32:20
March 13 2014 16:29 GMT
#961
On March 14 2014 01:26 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Anyways I have to rewatch three seasons of Game of Thrones before the premier gogo Hyun.


Right now? The premeir isn't for a month!

I am a (kind of) busy guy and it is 30 hours of television. Gotta start sometime! It's only 23 days away!
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:24 Squat wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Anyways I have to rewatch three seasons of Game of Thrones before the premier gogo Hyun.

No need, I can summarize for you: Scheming, general dickery, tits, winter is coming, a ugly dwarf, more tits, a Lannister always pays his debts, drinking, occasional vagina/penis, oh look tits, dragons, swords, big block of ice, man look at them titties, eunuch super soldiers, dismemberment, torture, war, kidnapping and some tits for good measure.

You just called Peter Dinklage ugly you bastard.

Peter is awesome, but Tyrion is a fugly bastard. He is still the coolest character though and Peter does an incredible job with him.

Edit: if you like Dinklage, watch Death at a Funeral if you haven't already, hilarious movie.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
March 13 2014 16:29 GMT
#962
How did HyuN vs Nerchio series go? I was busy during that time so I wasn't able to see it.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
March 13 2014 16:29 GMT
#963
On March 14 2014 01:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:25 kaykoose wrote:
Where can I find WCS America Ro16 groups?


I don't think they've been announced yet.


Hmm.. thought so as I've looked everywhere. Any idea why or when they will be?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 13 2014 16:29 GMT
#964
On March 14 2014 01:27 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:26 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Let's go Leeenock. If you lose this game I will commit sudoku. If you only play once a month you better not lose vs this level of players.

You're going to play numbers puzzles?


Yeah, it's the ultimate sacrifice.
kiss kiss fall in love
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 13 2014 16:29 GMT
#965
Diestar with the Hellion choo choo again
imrusty269
Profile Joined January 2014
United States1404 Posts
March 13 2014 16:30 GMT
#966
On March 14 2014 01:25 kaykoose wrote:
Where can I find WCS America Ro16 groups?

Should be in liquipedia if there anounced.
Bbyong | MMA | Polt | Dream | Maru | Mvp
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 16:30 GMT
#967
On March 14 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:27 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:26 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Let's go Leeenock. If you lose this game I will commit sudoku. If you only play once a month you better not lose vs this level of players.

You're going to play numbers puzzles?


Yeah, it's the ultimate sacrifice.

Must be some hardcore faction of sudoku players I am unaware of.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
March 13 2014 16:31 GMT
#968
On March 14 2014 01:27 The_Red_Viper wrote:
i can summarize this post: bla bla

Is there some kind of problem here?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
March 13 2014 16:31 GMT
#969
Are they gonna do Dear vs Hyun after this?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 13 2014 16:31 GMT
#970
On March 14 2014 01:30 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:27 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:26 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Let's go Leeenock. If you lose this game I will commit sudoku. If you only play once a month you better not lose vs this level of players.

You're going to play numbers puzzles?


Yeah, it's the ultimate sacrifice.

Must be some hardcore faction of sudoku players I am unaware of.

Yeah, they're a huge underground cult.
kiss kiss fall in love
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
March 13 2014 16:32 GMT
#971
On March 14 2014 01:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:30 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:27 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:26 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Let's go Leeenock. If you lose this game I will commit sudoku. If you only play once a month you better not lose vs this level of players.

You're going to play numbers puzzles?


Yeah, it's the ultimate sacrifice.

Must be some hardcore faction of sudoku players I am unaware of.

Yeah, they're a huge underground cult.

Deep web sudoku is pretty dark.
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
March 13 2014 16:32 GMT
#972
On March 14 2014 01:31 ZAiNs wrote:
Are they gonna do Dear vs Hyun after this?

Nope, LB ro3. Here's the schedule, they have been following it somewhat decent.

http://en.intelextrememasters.com/season8/world-championship/schedule-sc2/
리노크 👑
imrusty269
Profile Joined January 2014
United States1404 Posts
March 13 2014 16:32 GMT
#973
On March 14 2014 01:24 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Anyways I have to rewatch three seasons of Game of Thrones before the premier gogo Hyun.

No need, I can summarize for you: Scheming, general dickery, tits, winter is coming, a ugly dwarf, more tits, a Lannister always pays his debts, drinking, occasional vagina/penis, oh look tits, dragons, swords, big block of ice, man look at them titties, eunuch super soldiers, dismemberment, torture, war, kidnapping and some tits for good measure.

Lol, you really look down on the series but still watch full 3 seasons? (I don't)
Bbyong | MMA | Polt | Dream | Maru | Mvp
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
March 13 2014 16:32 GMT
#974
On March 14 2014 01:31 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:27 The_Red_Viper wrote:
i can summarize this post: bla bla

Is there some kind of problem here?

no
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
March 13 2014 16:32 GMT
#975
On March 14 2014 01:31 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:30 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:27 ThomasjServo wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:26 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Let's go Leeenock. If you lose this game I will commit sudoku. If you only play once a month you better not lose vs this level of players.

You're going to play numbers puzzles?


Yeah, it's the ultimate sacrifice.

Must be some hardcore faction of sudoku players I am unaware of.

Yeah, they're a huge underground cult.

"Sudoku isn't just a puzzle, it's a way of life".
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 13 2014 16:33 GMT
#976
I can't wait to try kissing with tongues, I keep wondering what it must feel like to have someone else's in your mouth.
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
DrPandaPhD
Profile Joined November 2011
5188 Posts
March 13 2014 16:35 GMT
#977
Leenock proxy hatched Diestar <3
리노크 👑
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
March 13 2014 16:35 GMT
#978
On March 14 2014 01:32 imrusty269 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:24 Squat wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Anyways I have to rewatch three seasons of Game of Thrones before the premier gogo Hyun.

No need, I can summarize for you: Scheming, general dickery, tits, winter is coming, a ugly dwarf, more tits, a Lannister always pays his debts, drinking, occasional vagina/penis, oh look tits, dragons, swords, big block of ice, man look at them titties, eunuch super soldiers, dismemberment, torture, war, kidnapping and some tits for good measure.

Lol, you really look down on the series but still watch full 3 seasons? (I don't)

What the fuck? I read all the books before it was cool and I really like the series. Seriously, what is your problem, you and the other guy.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 13 2014 16:36 GMT
#979
On March 14 2014 01:32 imrusty269 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:24 Squat wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Anyways I have to rewatch three seasons of Game of Thrones before the premier gogo Hyun.

No need, I can summarize for you: Scheming, general dickery, tits, winter is coming, a ugly dwarf, more tits, a Lannister always pays his debts, drinking, occasional vagina/penis, oh look tits, dragons, swords, big block of ice, man look at them titties, eunuch super soldiers, dismemberment, torture, war, kidnapping and some tits for good measure.

Lol, you really look down on the series but still watch full 3 seasons? (I don't)

I don't think he said he looks down on the series.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
March 13 2014 16:36 GMT
#980
On March 14 2014 01:35 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2014 01:32 imrusty269 wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:24 Squat wrote:
On March 14 2014 01:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Anyways I have to rewatch three seasons of Game of Thrones before the premier gogo Hyun.

No need, I can summarize for you: Scheming, general dickery, tits, winter is coming, a ugly dwarf, more tits, a Lannister always pays his debts, drinking, occasional vagina/penis, oh look tits, dragons, swords, big block of ice, man look at them titties, eunuch super soldiers, dismemberment, torture, war, kidnapping and some tits for good measure.

Lol, you really look down on the series but still watch full 3 seasons? (I don't)

What the fuck? I read all the books before it was cool and I really like the series. Seriously, what is your problem, you and the other guy.


Fedoras on Trilbys.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 855
Soulkey 318
Larva 226
Soma 198
Mind 68
ZerO 67
soO 27
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
[ Show more ]
Sexy 5
Mini 1
League of Legends
JimRising 537
Counter-Strike
edward142
Other Games
summit1g8836
singsing1486
gofns1328
Coldzera 676
WinterStarcraft624
Sick215
Pyrionflax23
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV255
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Jankos2385
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.