On March 03 2014 20:38 FFW_Rude wrote:
Thought this as well and was like :: "WTF ?"
Thought this as well and was like :: "WTF ?"
Thanks for getting my back, I thought they called it wrong lol

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
liberate71
Australia10252 Posts
On March 03 2014 20:38 FFW_Rude wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2014 20:37 liberate71 wrote: I know this is going to sound stupid, but in that shitty lighting, herO looks like effort. Thought this as well and was like :: "WTF ?" Thanks for getting my back, I thought they called it wrong lol ![]() | ||
|
Shinta)
United States1716 Posts
So my FPL is guaranteed a win I guess... Still hoping for herO though xP | ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
XPA
Germany242 Posts
| ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
KT 3-2. As always. They said : "Ok we're going to show good games; So you can lose the first 2game but do something cool". Then we reverse it no problem ! | ||
|
ANLProbe
667 Posts
| ||
|
yoshi245
United States2974 Posts
On March 03 2014 20:37 liberate71 wrote: I know this is going to sound stupid, but in that shitty lighting, herO looks like effort. I guess you can sort of see it - somewhat. Not really though. | ||
|
mOojc
Australia460 Posts
| ||
|
InFiNitY[pG]
Germany3474 Posts
On March 03 2014 20:38 Nouar wrote: So. I have herO and Zest on my FPL, and neither is on a streak, who do I root for ? x) Ahahah Same here. I think we're winners either way ![]() | ||
|
Orcasgt24
Canada3238 Posts
That did come out awefully bad hahaha | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
Caihead
Canada8550 Posts
| ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
| ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
| ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
On March 03 2014 20:39 FFW_Rude wrote: Ok i'm getting food and coffee for this ! KT 3-2. As always. They said : "Ok we're going to show good games; So you can lose the first 2game but do something cool". Then we reverse it no problem ! If you are getting a sandwich let me know what kind | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3561 Posts
On March 03 2014 20:38 Nouar wrote: So. I have herO and Zest on my FPL, and neither is on a streak, who do I root for ? x) Ahahah herO of course! (by looking at your team preference) | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
AlgeriaT
Sweden2197 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On March 03 2014 20:41 Zheryn wrote: Just got home. Seems I missed a tempest-game :D What happened in game 4 which made it get so good reccomendations? Flash won with BCs | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech151 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma firebathero Rush Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1743 B2W.Neo983 Beastyqt464 FrodaN313 ArmadaUGS198 Hui .196 KnowMe147 QueenE100 Mew2King84 Trikslyr61 Dewaltoss49 C9.Mang039 ToD33 ZerO(Twitch)19 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|