• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:56
CEST 17:56
KST 00:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9130 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group H Season 1 2014 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 54 55 56 Next
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-28 09:13:45
February 28 2014 09:13 GMT
#41
On February 28 2014 18:11 bo1b wrote:
Well this sucks, twitch was working fine for for wcs am, doesnt work at all now for gsl


Twitch has not really been working for me for a couple of weeks. It's way too laggy to watch.

Basically means I don't get to LR anymore. I just catch up with vods.

Edit/ I'm going to give it another go today, though. On low quality.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
February 28 2014 09:14 GMT
#42
On February 28 2014 18:10 klup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 17:59 stuchiu wrote:
On February 28 2014 17:58 Qwerty85 wrote:
Off topic: I watched that WCS AM group D.
Holy shit. I have no words except that I am glad I wasn't in that LR


THE WALL OF HAS


Imagine if Minigun top the group of Polt ! The rioting will be insane


Nah. Polt will advance and then Arthur will be captured alive and sent to Polt.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 28 2014 09:14 GMT
#43
If I told you a year ago that Tasteless would be casting Code S while Artosis was busy doing stuff for another game would you have believed me?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
cheekymonkey
Profile Joined January 2014
France1387 Posts
February 28 2014 09:15 GMT
#44
nooooo, where's Artosis?
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-28 09:15:34
February 28 2014 09:15 GMT
#45
On February 28 2014 18:12 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 17:58 Qwerty85 wrote:
Off topic: I watched that WCS AM group D.
Holy shit. I have no words except that I am glad I wasn't in that LR

On topic: Wolf casting again today?
Where is Artosis?

You were in that lr though


I was during the first games (PvP) but went to sleep before shit started happening.
Nothing good ever happens after 2AM :D
Ullis
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden163 Posts
February 28 2014 09:15 GMT
#46
On February 28 2014 18:15 cheekymonkey wrote:
nooooo, where's Artosis?



Hearthstoning, I believe.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 28 2014 09:15 GMT
#47
wait RorO has a losing record in HoTS GSL/OSL?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
corpsepose
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1678 Posts
February 28 2014 09:16 GMT
#48
On February 28 2014 18:15 Ullis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 18:15 cheekymonkey wrote:
nooooo, where's Artosis?



Hearthstoning, I believe.


hearthstoned, if you will
http://www.twitch.tv/corpsep0se
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
February 28 2014 09:17 GMT
#49
I just closed the stream (to re-open in twitch) right as Tasteless said "yeh he had a big spurt"

28 years of age but I'll still giggle at shit like this from time to time.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
cheekymonkey
Profile Joined January 2014
France1387 Posts
February 28 2014 09:17 GMT
#50
Some hearthstone tournament?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 28 2014 09:17 GMT
#51
On February 28 2014 18:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 18:12 bo1b wrote:
On February 28 2014 17:58 Qwerty85 wrote:
Off topic: I watched that WCS AM group D.
Holy shit. I have no words except that I am glad I wasn't in that LR

On topic: Wolf casting again today?
Where is Artosis?

You were in that lr though


I was during the first games (PvP) but went to sleep before shit started happening.
Nothing good ever happens after 2AM :D


Has beating Jaedong was pretty good to me.
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 28 2014 09:18 GMT
#52
On February 28 2014 18:17 liberate71 wrote:
I just closed the stream (to re-open in twitch) right as Tasteless said "yeh he had a big spurt"

28 years of age but I'll still giggle at shit like this from time to time.

were you able to have it open to see Wolf's face when Tasteless was talking about how much stamina Paralyze had?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 28 2014 09:18 GMT
#53
On February 28 2014 18:15 Shellshock wrote:
wait RorO has a losing record in HoTS GSL/OSL?


He was kind of terrible after the first HotS GSL.
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 28 2014 09:19 GMT
#54
On February 28 2014 18:18 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 18:15 Shellshock wrote:
wait RorO has a losing record in HoTS GSL/OSL?


He was kind of terrible after the first HotS GSL.

I guess I didn't think about his championship points still factoring into the seeding because he's still the top seed in his group
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 28 2014 09:19 GMT
#55
[Code S] Ro32 Group H S1 2014
[image loading] (Z)RorO vs. [image loading] (P)Stats
Game 1
Map: Heavy Rain

0:00
RorO spawns in the bottom right
Stats spawns in the top left
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Bodhi
Profile Joined August 2010
United States180 Posts
February 28 2014 09:20 GMT
#56
Who was that guy they showed in the audience?
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 28 2014 09:20 GMT
#57
Let's go Curious, Stats and even Paralyze!
AdministratorBreak the chains
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 28 2014 09:21 GMT
#58
On February 28 2014 18:20 Zealously wrote:
Let's go Curious, Stats and even Paralyze!


He has no afro, how dare you betray the cause!
Moderator
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
February 28 2014 09:21 GMT
#59
On February 28 2014 18:17 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 18:15 Qwerty85 wrote:
On February 28 2014 18:12 bo1b wrote:
On February 28 2014 17:58 Qwerty85 wrote:
Off topic: I watched that WCS AM group D.
Holy shit. I have no words except that I am glad I wasn't in that LR

On topic: Wolf casting again today?
Where is Artosis?

You were in that lr though


I was during the first games (PvP) but went to sleep before shit started happening.
Nothing good ever happens after 2AM :D


Has beating Jaedong was pretty good to me.


But his series against Bomber were pretty embarrassing.
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
February 28 2014 09:21 GMT
#60
On February 28 2014 18:15 Ullis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 18:15 cheekymonkey wrote:
nooooo, where's Artosis?



Hearthstoning, I believe.

Needs to work on his priorities.
Yhamm is the god of predictions
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 54 55 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
Codebar 32
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1141
Mini 935
Soma 642
actioN 500
ggaemo 414
Rush 366
Light 343
Larva 292
Stork 269
Horang2 254
[ Show more ]
BeSt 250
Snow 203
hero 174
Barracks 154
Killer 111
Shine 105
firebathero 104
Aegong 86
Dewaltoss 85
Zeus 74
Sexy 48
Shinee 44
soO 37
Sharp 35
JYJ 34
sorry 33
Liquid`Ret 32
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
zelot 22
Trap 16
Rock 16
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8191
qojqva2109
Dendi808
420jenkins148
Counter-Strike
fl0m1173
Fnx 672
x6flipin430
edward63
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5228
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo954
byalli500
Khaldor405
Lowko361
Mlord329
ceh9213
DeMusliM183
Liquid`VortiX153
KnowMe138
ArmadaUGS124
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 18
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV218
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH207
• StrangeGG 66
• mYiSmile119
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis2651
• TFBlade768
Other Games
• Shiphtur172
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 5m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 5m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.