RorO best zerg in the world going 2-0 this group ezpz

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
RorO best zerg in the world going 2-0 this group ezpz ![]() | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
Holy shit. I have no words except that I am glad I wasn't in that LR On topic: Wolf casting again today? Where is Artosis? | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On February 28 2014 17:58 Qwerty85 wrote: Off topic: I watched that WCS AM group D. Holy shit. I have no words except that I am glad I wasn't in that LR THE WALL OF HAS | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
nkr
Sweden5451 Posts
![]() go roro! | ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
On February 28 2014 17:58 Qwerty85 wrote: Off topic: I watched that WCS AM group D. Holy shit. I have no words except that I am glad I wasn't in that LR On topic: Wolf casting again today? Where is Artosis? ![]() | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
The handsomeness The way he holds the microphone How can you not like RorO | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On February 28 2014 18:07 Lorning wrote: The jacket The handsomeness The way he holds the microphone How can you not like RorO You put him on your anti team in BW or SC2. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
| ||
|
klup
France612 Posts
On February 28 2014 17:59 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On February 28 2014 17:58 Qwerty85 wrote: Off topic: I watched that WCS AM group D. Holy shit. I have no words except that I am glad I wasn't in that LR THE WALL OF HAS Imagine if Minigun top the group of Polt ! The rioting will be insane | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On February 28 2014 17:58 Qwerty85 wrote: Off topic: I watched that WCS AM group D. Holy shit. I have no words except that I am glad I wasn't in that LR On topic: Wolf casting again today? Where is Artosis? You were in that lr though | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 LamboSC2 StarCraft: Brood WarSteadfastSC mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech156 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma Rush firebathero Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1796 B2W.Neo1088 Beastyqt393 Hui .191 ArmadaUGS176 KnowMe158 FrodaN145 QueenE102 Mew2King90 Trikslyr62 Dewaltoss47 ToD41 ZerO(Twitch)18 C9.Mang00 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|