On March 01 2014 01:08 ACrow wrote:
I see, thanks.
Wolf is really great, but I just miss good ol' Tastosis
I see, thanks.
Wolf is really great, but I just miss good ol' Tastosis

Yeah... I agree.
The games were effin amazing today though.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
caznitch
Canada645 Posts
On March 01 2014 01:08 ACrow wrote: I see, thanks. Wolf is really great, but I just miss good ol' Tastosis ![]() Yeah... I agree. The games were effin amazing today though. | ||
|
Entropy137
Canada215 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
March 01 2014 07:06 GMT
#1103
| ||
|
sharkie
Austria18759 Posts
March 01 2014 08:18 GMT
#1104
On March 01 2014 07:30 Entropy137 wrote: if zest makes it out of his group he'll win the whole thing. group of death winners never win the whole thing though :p | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
March 01 2014 09:02 GMT
#1105
On March 01 2014 17:18 sharkie wrote: Show nested quote + On March 01 2014 07:30 Entropy137 wrote: if zest makes it out of his group he'll win the whole thing. group of death winners never win the whole thing though :p Except DRG | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|