• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:43
CEST 00:43
KST 07:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10272 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group H Season 1 2014 - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 56 Next
looken
Profile Joined September 2011
727 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-28 11:23:39
February 28 2014 11:23 GMT
#561
On February 28 2014 20:21 Scarecrow wrote:
I hate when games get to that point where zerg has a huge bank, even if you completely own the engagement they just remax on muta and you lose.

only way to win, is it not? i mean you saw how fast that zerg deathball of t3 and t2 units vanished...
"Jingle Bells, Tasteless smells" Artosis 17.12.15
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
February 28 2014 11:23 GMT
#562
On February 28 2014 20:22 ETisME wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 20:21 aZealot wrote:
On February 28 2014 20:19 ETisME wrote:
lol i thought the mutas were so dead there


No, Stalkers suck against that many Mutalisks. No guardian shield either to ease the pain of bouncing glaive worms. A few more Archons and a couple of Storms and he may have been alright. But, he had too many Mutas.

but the archons
I have nightmare attacking into them with my mutas lol


that just shows how good of a grasp Curious has on the matchup
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
ReMinD_
Profile Joined May 2013
Croatia846 Posts
February 28 2014 11:23 GMT
#563
On February 28 2014 20:21 Scarecrow wrote:
I hate when games get to that point where zerg has a huge bank, even if you completely own the engagement they just remax on muta and you lose.


I hate when games get to a point where Protoss all-ins and you trade with his units, but Protoss just makes more right outside your base and you lose.
Parting: Well, even I can make better maps than these.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 28 2014 11:23 GMT
#564
On February 28 2014 20:21 Scarecrow wrote:
I hate when games get to that point where zerg has a huge bank, even if you completely own the engagement they just remax on muta and you lose.


Well, Curious also caught him out in the open without his HT support. If Stats hung back and got his phoenix count up he might have had a chance. San pulled it off against Life nicely.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
February 28 2014 11:23 GMT
#565
On February 28 2014 20:22 Shellshock wrote:
wow I really though I liquibetted curious but apparently I didnt


you should probably start auto-liquidbetting startale players from now on
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
February 28 2014 11:24 GMT
#566
On February 28 2014 20:23 ReMinD_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 20:21 Scarecrow wrote:
I hate when games get to that point where zerg has a huge bank, even if you completely own the engagement they just remax on muta and you lose.


I hate when games get to a point where Protoss all-ins and you trade with his units, but Protoss just makes more right outside your base and you lose.


Can I have Robotics Warpgate and Star Warpgate please?
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Bodhi
Profile Joined August 2010
United States180 Posts
February 28 2014 11:24 GMT
#567
On February 28 2014 20:23 looken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 20:21 Scarecrow wrote:
I hate when games get to that point where zerg has a huge bank, even if you completely own the engagement they just remax on muta and you lose.

only way to win, is it not? i mean you saw how fast that zerg deathball of t3 and t2 units vanished...

You can always go swarm host
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
February 28 2014 11:24 GMT
#568
On February 28 2014 20:21 Orcasgt24 wrote:
I think curious got a bit lucky with that Muta A-Move into the archons. If those muta's where just a little more clumped up the archons melt them.


It's not luck if your units are controlled well.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
February 28 2014 11:24 GMT
#569
On February 28 2014 20:23 ReMinD_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 20:21 Scarecrow wrote:
I hate when games get to that point where zerg has a huge bank, even if you completely own the engagement they just remax on muta and you lose.


I hate when games get to a point where Protoss all-ins and you trade with his units, but Protoss just makes more right outside your base and you lose.


Only happens if he has better control
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 28 2014 11:24 GMT
#570
On February 28 2014 20:23 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 20:21 Scarecrow wrote:
I hate when games get to that point where zerg has a huge bank, even if you completely own the engagement they just remax on muta and you lose.


Well, Curious also caught him out in the open without his HT support. If Stats hung back and got his phoenix count up he might have had a chance. San pulled it off against Life nicely.

yeah but San was also on 5 or 6 bases as opposed to contained on 3 and had 5 stargates
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 28 2014 11:24 GMT
#571
Curious just too many levels above his opponent today, I can't wait to see what he does in Ro.16 against even stronger opposition. I think a lot of protoss players will hope to avoid this guy in their group.
Zerg for Life
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
February 28 2014 11:24 GMT
#572
Stats lost an unacceptable amount of Phoenixes to fungals on two occasions that game. Understandable that Curious would win with mutas given those mistakes.
looken
Profile Joined September 2011
727 Posts
February 28 2014 11:24 GMT
#573
so guys, that attack before the game ending muta switch where the zerg army just evaporated, was that just a really bad engagement by curious?
"Jingle Bells, Tasteless smells" Artosis 17.12.15
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-28 11:26:59
February 28 2014 11:25 GMT
#574
On February 28 2014 20:22 ETisME wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 20:21 aZealot wrote:
On February 28 2014 20:19 ETisME wrote:
lol i thought the mutas were so dead there


No, Stalkers suck against that many Mutalisks. No guardian shield either to ease the pain of bouncing glaive worms. A few more Archons and a couple of Storms and he may have been alright. But, he had too many Mutas.

but the archons
I have nightmare attacking into them with my mutas lol


There were only three of them, and they were in front too and got isolated away from the Stalkers. I doubt it would have made a difference anyway. I think he needed another 3 - 6 Archons and a couple of good storms to pull an even engagement.

And, you hate Archons? I loathe Muta! Usually, if I think I smell Muta in my ladder games I just drop gates and YOLO it up.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 28 2014 11:25 GMT
#575
On February 28 2014 20:24 KelsierSC wrote:
Curious just too many levels above his opponent today, I can't wait to see what he does in Ro.16 against even stronger opposition. I think a lot of protoss players will hope to avoid this guy in their group.

well since he's the gatekeeper there's a good chance he will just not show up in the best form in the Ro16
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
February 28 2014 11:25 GMT
#576
No liquidbetting Curious on ro32 seems so wrong to me.
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
February 28 2014 11:25 GMT
#577
On February 28 2014 20:23 looken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 20:21 Scarecrow wrote:
I hate when games get to that point where zerg has a huge bank, even if you completely own the engagement they just remax on muta and you lose.

only way to win, is it not? i mean you saw how fast that zerg deathball of t3 and t2 units vanished...

well, that was one of the worst positioning i have every seen.
stats was really well defended so he couldnt really attack into that, i think.
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
February 28 2014 11:25 GMT
#578
On February 28 2014 20:24 looken wrote:
so guys, that attack before the game ending muta switch where the zerg army just evaporated, was that just a really bad engagement by curious?


yes, but zerg cant pull much better engagements against protoss, thats the problem
zergs have the weakest form of deathballs of all three races
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 28 2014 11:26 GMT
#579
On February 28 2014 20:25 Godwrath wrote:
No liquidbetting Curious on ro32 seems so wrong to me.

it is. I feel ashamed that I didn't. Can't even think of a good reason why I wouldn't especially because I like Curious
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
February 28 2014 11:26 GMT
#580
On February 28 2014 20:24 Bodhi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2014 20:23 looken wrote:
On February 28 2014 20:21 Scarecrow wrote:
I hate when games get to that point where zerg has a huge bank, even if you completely own the engagement they just remax on muta and you lose.

only way to win, is it not? i mean you saw how fast that zerg deathball of t3 and t2 units vanished...

You can always go swarm host

and people love those games so much
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
ViBE76
CosmosSc2 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 573
Artosis 471
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever461
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS109
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7198
shahzam548
byalli375
C9.Mang0240
Trikslyr39
ZombieGrub17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 17m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 17m
Stellar Fest
14h 17m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.