• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:53
CEST 09:53
KST 16:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6994 users

[SPL] MVP vs Prime Round 2 2014 - Page 48

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 13:17:11
February 24 2014 13:16 GMT
#941
How was that Super vs Creator game btw anyone want to give me a quick recap? I love me some MVPVampire sad he couldn't grab a win.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 24 2014 13:17 GMT
#942
On February 24 2014 22:13 TeeTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:11 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:06 Lorning wrote:
Dear dairy,

Today StarTale got wrecked
MKP won his first official PL match after returning from LoL
And Prime won against MVP

'Twas a good day

Dear Lorning,

Enjoy it while you can. STIM vs Prime had to head will be a slaughter, and Prime vs SKT will be even worse. Good days are coming.


Don´t think STIM has any player on their roster that Prime should be afraid of. Seems like a pretty open match to me and maybe Prime will start benching Kal in the future and bring someone out, who actually can play this game!

Squirtle, Panic, Life, Yonghwa, Pet, Curious, and Trap are all scary for Prime. That's just the portion of their roster that's in Code S. But I mean they have stiff competition against all these Prime players in Code S: ......................................................................................................................................................................................oops lel
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 24 2014 13:18 GMT
#943
On February 24 2014 22:16 Darkhorse wrote:
How was that Super vs Creator game btw anyone want to give me a quick recap. I love me some MVPVampire sad he couldn't grab a win.

lol well it started off with both players stealing both gases. Creator pulled probes to kill the assimilator while Super waited for 2 gate zealot. Then Super tried to expand with a Stargate while Creator put on heavy gateway pressure with a stargate. Creator's oracle killed all of Super's probes while Creator's gateway forces kill the natural nexus and then it was kind of just gg
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 24 2014 13:19 GMT
#944
On February 24 2014 22:16 Darkhorse wrote:
How was that Super vs Creator game btw anyone want to give me a quick recap? I love me some MVPVampire sad he couldn't grab a win.

They both literally double gas blocked eachother no joke. Creator immediately pulled probes to get a geyser up while Super waited for zealots and expanded, putting his tech way behind. Then Creator 3 gated. Then once Super was dead they both went for an oracle. While both oracles did massive damage Creator built a phoenix to kill the one at home while killing Super.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 24 2014 13:19 GMT
#945
On February 24 2014 22:18 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:16 Darkhorse wrote:
How was that Super vs Creator game btw anyone want to give me a quick recap. I love me some MVPVampire sad he couldn't grab a win.

lol well it started off with both players stealing both gases. Creator pulled probes to kill the assimilator while Super waited for 2 gate zealot. Then Super tried to expand with a Stargate while Creator put on heavy gateway pressure with a stargate. Creator's oracle killed all of Super's probes while Creator's gateway forces kill the natural nexus and then it was kind of just gg

Wow so pretty sloppy from Super then? TT. Hoping he bounces back. He was MVP's best player last round.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 24 2014 13:20 GMT
#946
On February 24 2014 22:15 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:12 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:09 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:06 opterown wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:05 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:03 opterown wrote:
lol 473 still have creator on anti, 4th highest. when will they learn. only 208 mainteams

He's a 5 pointer who will win at most 50% on a one to two win team. Not such a horrible decision, but today worked out for him

said 5 pointer last round got a sub 50% win rate and yet still got more points than rain, zest and co. he only needs 1-2 more wins to be "worth it" this round

You just named 2 other people who had losing records last round haha. Zest went 2-4 and Rain went 2-3. Creator went 4-5 so yeah of course he scored more points. People tend to just tunnel vision on the fact that he and his team lose more than they win. I'm not saying its the right decision lord knows hes not on my anti but still he's not amazing for a regular team either

He is so far this round TT but yeah I'm glad I didn't anti him.

That's the thing a single game win can suddenly make a player amazing for FPL but from an objective standpoint there were better options at 5 points

idk I'm looking at the players that are about the same value as him
it's like Life, HerO, and Super. I would maybe take Super instead of Creator but Creator is basically guaranteed to play every week, has strong PvP which with his weakest matchup being vT which is a solid plus for proleague imo, and he's the first choice for his team at ace if they get there. I feel like he was a pretty strong 5 pointer

I would take rogue over creator and yes I realize that week one results make that pick look stupid but w/e
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 24 2014 13:21 GMT
#947
On February 24 2014 22:19 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:18 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:16 Darkhorse wrote:
How was that Super vs Creator game btw anyone want to give me a quick recap. I love me some MVPVampire sad he couldn't grab a win.

lol well it started off with both players stealing both gases. Creator pulled probes to kill the assimilator while Super waited for 2 gate zealot. Then Super tried to expand with a Stargate while Creator put on heavy gateway pressure with a stargate. Creator's oracle killed all of Super's probes while Creator's gateway forces kill the natural nexus and then it was kind of just gg

Wow so pretty sloppy from Super then? TT. Hoping he bounces back. He was MVP's best player last round.

More just he couldn't hold off the attack with warp gate so delayed. The three gate was hitting and Super was building stalkers out of his two gates
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 24 2014 13:21 GMT
#948
On February 24 2014 22:20 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:15 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:12 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:09 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:06 opterown wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:05 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:03 opterown wrote:
lol 473 still have creator on anti, 4th highest. when will they learn. only 208 mainteams

He's a 5 pointer who will win at most 50% on a one to two win team. Not such a horrible decision, but today worked out for him

said 5 pointer last round got a sub 50% win rate and yet still got more points than rain, zest and co. he only needs 1-2 more wins to be "worth it" this round

You just named 2 other people who had losing records last round haha. Zest went 2-4 and Rain went 2-3. Creator went 4-5 so yeah of course he scored more points. People tend to just tunnel vision on the fact that he and his team lose more than they win. I'm not saying its the right decision lord knows hes not on my anti but still he's not amazing for a regular team either

He is so far this round TT but yeah I'm glad I didn't anti him.

That's the thing a single game win can suddenly make a player amazing for FPL but from an objective standpoint there were better options at 5 points

idk I'm looking at the players that are about the same value as him
it's like Life, HerO, and Super. I would maybe take Super instead of Creator but Creator is basically guaranteed to play every week, has strong PvP which with his weakest matchup being vT which is a solid plus for proleague imo, and he's the first choice for his team at ace if they get there. I feel like he was a pretty strong 5 pointer

I would take rogue over creator and yes I realize that week one results make that pick look stupid but w/e

I don't think rogue is a bad pick either
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 24 2014 13:22 GMT
#949
i took both rogue and creator and went for 7,7,5,5,3,3,0 in points lol. too bad herO and rogue derped day 1
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 13:24:06
February 24 2014 13:23 GMT
#950
On February 24 2014 22:21 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:20 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:15 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:12 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:09 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:06 opterown wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:05 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:03 opterown wrote:
lol 473 still have creator on anti, 4th highest. when will they learn. only 208 mainteams

He's a 5 pointer who will win at most 50% on a one to two win team. Not such a horrible decision, but today worked out for him

said 5 pointer last round got a sub 50% win rate and yet still got more points than rain, zest and co. he only needs 1-2 more wins to be "worth it" this round

You just named 2 other people who had losing records last round haha. Zest went 2-4 and Rain went 2-3. Creator went 4-5 so yeah of course he scored more points. People tend to just tunnel vision on the fact that he and his team lose more than they win. I'm not saying its the right decision lord knows hes not on my anti but still he's not amazing for a regular team either

He is so far this round TT but yeah I'm glad I didn't anti him.

That's the thing a single game win can suddenly make a player amazing for FPL but from an objective standpoint there were better options at 5 points

idk I'm looking at the players that are about the same value as him
it's like Life, HerO, and Super. I would maybe take Super instead of Creator but Creator is basically guaranteed to play every week, has strong PvP which with his weakest matchup being vT which is a solid plus for proleague imo, and he's the first choice for his team at ace if they get there. I feel like he was a pretty strong 5 pointer

I would take rogue over creator and yes I realize that week one results make that pick look stupid but w/e

I don't think rogue is a bad pick either

It's just that Rogue is a staple in the Jin Air lineup, SHOULD be #2 in line for ace matches, and had a very nice 4-2 record last round. Add in that jin Air wins a lot more than Prime and you've sold me. And I think HerO would be a fine pick as well if not for the insane size of STIM
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 24 2014 13:24 GMT
#951
On February 24 2014 22:22 opterown wrote:
i took both rogue and creator and went for 7,7,5,5,3,3,0 in points lol. too bad herO and rogue derped day 1

I also am a proud owner of herO and Rogue both of whom last games they should have won :/
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 24 2014 13:24 GMT
#952
Yeah HerO is a good player. That's my main aversion to STIM players though. Just so many of them so who knows how much they're really going to play. I went with Yonghwa as my player from their team because I think he can show much better games than his round 1 but who knows how many line up appearances he has with that many similar skill level protoss players
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 24 2014 13:25 GMT
#953
On February 24 2014 22:23 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:21 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:20 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:15 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:12 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:09 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:06 opterown wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:05 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:03 opterown wrote:
lol 473 still have creator on anti, 4th highest. when will they learn. only 208 mainteams

He's a 5 pointer who will win at most 50% on a one to two win team. Not such a horrible decision, but today worked out for him

said 5 pointer last round got a sub 50% win rate and yet still got more points than rain, zest and co. he only needs 1-2 more wins to be "worth it" this round

You just named 2 other people who had losing records last round haha. Zest went 2-4 and Rain went 2-3. Creator went 4-5 so yeah of course he scored more points. People tend to just tunnel vision on the fact that he and his team lose more than they win. I'm not saying its the right decision lord knows hes not on my anti but still he's not amazing for a regular team either

He is so far this round TT but yeah I'm glad I didn't anti him.

That's the thing a single game win can suddenly make a player amazing for FPL but from an objective standpoint there were better options at 5 points

idk I'm looking at the players that are about the same value as him
it's like Life, HerO, and Super. I would maybe take Super instead of Creator but Creator is basically guaranteed to play every week, has strong PvP which with his weakest matchup being vT which is a solid plus for proleague imo, and he's the first choice for his team at ace if they get there. I feel like he was a pretty strong 5 pointer

I would take rogue over creator and yes I realize that week one results make that pick look stupid but w/e

I don't think rogue is a bad pick either

It's just that Rogue is a staple in the Jin Air lineup, SHOULD be #2 in line for ace matches, and had a very nice 4-2 record last round. Add in that jin Air wins a lot more than Prime and you've sold me. And I think HerO would be a fine pick as well if not for the insane size of STIM

Creator will get fielded 100% of the time though, and he will probably always get ace matches. Rogue will almost never get ace matches and will occasionally not be sent out.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 24 2014 13:26 GMT
#954
On February 24 2014 22:24 Shellshock wrote:
Yeah HerO is a good player. That's my main aversion to STIM players though. Just so many of them so who knows how much they're really going to play. I went with Yonghwa as my player from their team because I think he can show much better games than his round 1 but who knows how many line up appearances he has with that many similar skill level protoss players

Yeah I took IM the team but none of their players. When they play they're good, but I wouldn't pick one up unless I saw the lineups and was looking for a quick value trade for the next week. BTW as of right now the king of value town is Hurricane. If he wins again this week I'll be pumped
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 24 2014 13:27 GMT
#955
Is there a link to a list of FPL point rankings lol? That would be helpful but probably doesnt exist
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 24 2014 13:30 GMT
#956
On February 24 2014 22:25 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:23 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:21 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:20 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:15 Shellshock wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:12 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:09 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:06 opterown wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:05 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
He's a 5 pointer who will win at most 50% on a one to two win team. Not such a horrible decision, but today worked out for him

said 5 pointer last round got a sub 50% win rate and yet still got more points than rain, zest and co. he only needs 1-2 more wins to be "worth it" this round

You just named 2 other people who had losing records last round haha. Zest went 2-4 and Rain went 2-3. Creator went 4-5 so yeah of course he scored more points. People tend to just tunnel vision on the fact that he and his team lose more than they win. I'm not saying its the right decision lord knows hes not on my anti but still he's not amazing for a regular team either

He is so far this round TT but yeah I'm glad I didn't anti him.

That's the thing a single game win can suddenly make a player amazing for FPL but from an objective standpoint there were better options at 5 points

idk I'm looking at the players that are about the same value as him
it's like Life, HerO, and Super. I would maybe take Super instead of Creator but Creator is basically guaranteed to play every week, has strong PvP which with his weakest matchup being vT which is a solid plus for proleague imo, and he's the first choice for his team at ace if they get there. I feel like he was a pretty strong 5 pointer

I would take rogue over creator and yes I realize that week one results make that pick look stupid but w/e

I don't think rogue is a bad pick either

It's just that Rogue is a staple in the Jin Air lineup, SHOULD be #2 in line for ace matches, and had a very nice 4-2 record last round. Add in that jin Air wins a lot more than Prime and you've sold me. And I think HerO would be a fine pick as well if not for the insane size of STIM

Creator will get fielded 100% of the time though, and he will probably always get ace matches. Rogue will almost never get ace matches and will occasionally not be sent out.

Well with round 2 picks I focused on winning potential a little more. Now that the first round of experimentation is over I figured the players who were solid would cement their spots basically, so a Rogue who won 4 game out of 6 would this wound do better than a Creator who won 4 game out of 9
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 24 2014 13:31 GMT
#957
On February 24 2014 22:26 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:24 Shellshock wrote:
Yeah HerO is a good player. That's my main aversion to STIM players though. Just so many of them so who knows how much they're really going to play. I went with Yonghwa as my player from their team because I think he can show much better games than his round 1 but who knows how many line up appearances he has with that many similar skill level protoss players

Yeah I took IM the team but none of their players. When they play they're good, but I wouldn't pick one up unless I saw the lineups and was looking for a quick value trade for the next week. BTW as of right now the king of value town is Hurricane. If he wins again this week I'll be pumped

TY will be hard but definitely doable considering some of the names Tear has taken down in the past

On February 24 2014 22:27 Yorkie wrote:
Is there a link to a list of FPL point rankings lol? That would be helpful but probably doesnt exist

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Stats.php?r=19

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Stats.php?r=18 for last round
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 24 2014 13:31 GMT
#958
I was just looking at the trade values to get an idea of who was about what but I think they are already adjusted for the games from yesterday so it's not the same order as signups
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-24 13:33:42
February 24 2014 13:33 GMT
#959
On February 24 2014 22:31 Shellshock wrote:
I was just looking at the trade values to get an idea of who was about what but I think they are already adjusted for the games from yesterday so it's not the same order as signups

Yeah Hurricane already up to like a 25 ish trade value. But do I trade him? What if that game and the fact that he's being fielded twice weren't flukes ;;
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 24 2014 13:33 GMT
#960
On February 24 2014 22:31 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:26 Yorkie wrote:
On February 24 2014 22:24 Shellshock wrote:
Yeah HerO is a good player. That's my main aversion to STIM players though. Just so many of them so who knows how much they're really going to play. I went with Yonghwa as my player from their team because I think he can show much better games than his round 1 but who knows how many line up appearances he has with that many similar skill level protoss players

Yeah I took IM the team but none of their players. When they play they're good, but I wouldn't pick one up unless I saw the lineups and was looking for a quick value trade for the next week. BTW as of right now the king of value town is Hurricane. If he wins again this week I'll be pumped

TY will be hard but definitely doable considering some of the names Tear has taken down in the past

Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 22:27 Yorkie wrote:
Is there a link to a list of FPL point rankings lol? That would be helpful but probably doesnt exist

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Stats.php?r=19

http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Stats.php?r=18 for last round

Awesome thanks!
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 943
910 722
actioN 612
ggaemo 584
Mong 223
Dewaltoss 104
Leta 99
Yoon 99
soO 40
yabsab 31
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 27
Aegong 18
Noble 15
Dota 2
Fuzer 85
League of Legends
JimRising 549
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss434
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor856
Other Games
summit1g8477
olofmeister795
ceh9556
singsing409
Happy320
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS43
trigger12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Rush1222
• Stunt418
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.