On February 17 2014 06:30 DaedricTV wrote:
Does anyone find games involving mass SH to be fun?
Does anyone find games involving mass SH to be fun?
Shellbot does
I don't
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Okay calm down folks, stop balance whining or the bans are going to get long. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On February 17 2014 06:30 DaedricTV wrote: Does anyone find games involving mass SH to be fun? Shellbot does I don't | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On February 17 2014 06:29 bo1b wrote: Show nested quote + On February 17 2014 06:28 Sakkreth wrote: On February 17 2014 06:27 BigFan wrote: On February 17 2014 06:26 redviper wrote: Its so hard to like HerO after games like this. Well I mean I hate HerO, but this makes it even worse. Go go Jaedong. fixed ![]() Yeah disgusting multitasking and harass from hero, and amazing turtling swarmhost camping style from jd, how can you not root for jd after that! You didn't see hero getting picked apart from roaches? They BOTH got picked apart. And they both picked eachother apart. C'mon people that's what MAKES A GOOD GAME | ||
|
Shield
Bulgaria4824 Posts
On February 17 2014 06:29 SoFrOsTy wrote: sad that the series is gunna end with an immortal sentry all in. :'( I hope JD holds! I want a TvZ finals, it has been too long! Good! Because Swarm Hosts make up for a boring game. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On February 17 2014 06:28 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On February 17 2014 06:27 BigFan wrote: On February 17 2014 06:26 redviper wrote: Its so hard to like HerO after games like this. Well I mean I hate HerO, but this makes it even worse. Go go Jaedong. fixed ![]() You're both silly. Why would you hate either of them? They both played really well ![]() I don't hate either. I was only parodying what he wrote lol. | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On February 17 2014 06:30 DaedricTV wrote: Does anyone find games involving mass SH to be fun? Depends on the type of sh games | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
Root for JD to win if you want but you guys are assholes. I'm rooting for HerO to win not for Jaedong to fuck up. | ||
|
LighT.
Canada4501 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
| ||
|
Mindcrime
United States6899 Posts
| ||
|
resfirestar
United States109 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On February 17 2014 06:31 BlackCompany wrote: Okay seriously. Why the fuck has noone stomped JD into the ground given how often he goes 3 hatch before pool? That is just asking to get proxied or something TT Naniwa isn't in this tournament ![]() | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
Deleted User 101379
4849 Posts
I hope that Polt vs Jaedong won't disappoint after this. | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On February 17 2014 06:31 BlackCompany wrote: Okay seriously. Why the fuck has noone stomped JD into the ground given how often he goes 3 hatch before pool? That is just asking to get proxied or something TT Because when he doesn't do that he goes 6-10 pool. It's a tough read. | ||
|
THELEHGOTERRAN
United States1837 Posts
| ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
| ||
|
Morbidius
Brazil3449 Posts
On February 17 2014 06:31 BlackCompany wrote: Okay seriously. Why the fuck has noone stomped JD into the ground given how often he goes 3 hatch before pool? That is just asking to get proxied or something TT Mana tried. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Bisu Horang2 Jaedong BeSt Light Hyuk firebathero actioN [ Show more ] Mini Stork Soma Zeus Soulkey EffOrt Last Leta ggaemo ZerO Snow Pusan Rush Killer Mong Sea.KH hero Aegong Mind Sexy Shine Sharp NaDa Bale soO Shinee ToSsGirL Yoon sorry PianO Free zelot Terrorterran JulyZerg ajuk12(nOOB) HiyA Noble League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns40551 singsing2029 B2W.Neo452 XBOCT341 DeMusliM182 Livibee173 Mew2King132 Liquid`LucifroN123 XaKoH ArmadaUGS76 QueenE68 Chillindude11 ZerO(Twitch)10 Railgan7 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|