• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:45
CEST 08:45
KST 15:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8280 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter - Ro8, Ro4 and Grand Finals - Page 42

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 86 Next
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
February 01 2014 17:49 GMT
#821
Rednex are from southern Sweden so they are probably relatives to Hartland. Maybe it is him on the banjo.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 01 2014 17:50 GMT
#822
Asus ROG downtime is much more entertaining than IEM downtime just saying in case you base your viewership on which tournament is more enjoyable when there is no starcraft being played
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 01 2014 17:50 GMT
#823
Where did the music go TT
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 01 2014 17:51 GMT
#824
On February 02 2014 02:50 Darkhoarse wrote:
Where did the music go TT

WE'RE BACK
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
February 01 2014 17:52 GMT
#825
Dr.Bombay :D
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
labbe
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1456 Posts
February 01 2014 17:53 GMT
#826
Haha, this song is so fucking racist ^^
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 01 2014 17:53 GMT
#827
On February 02 2014 02:49 Darkhoarse wrote:
I'm not ashamed that I am dancing in my chair right now.

You removed aLive from your sig, does that mean I can remove him from mine?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
February 01 2014 17:53 GMT
#828
On February 02 2014 00:59 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Blizzard is doing all they can to get people watch Sao Paulo, that huge ingame screen saying you to 'watch now' iem. Their twitter is pure sao paulo. WCS site is only sao paulo. And battlenet is also sao paulo


Just saw this and wanted to comment that this was the same yesterday, but when I clicked on IEM in SC2 it took me to ASUS ROG because IEM was over. They really should have both options up and clickable rather than just one.
KT best KT ~ 2014
SoloZergg
Profile Joined October 2011
United States90 Posts
February 01 2014 17:53 GMT
#829
On February 02 2014 02:46 Pyloss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 02:44 SoloZergg wrote:
No foreigners left in either tournament, both PvP final, not a good start for sc2 in 2014. Let's hope ForGG can pull it off!


To be honest, why is that so bad? There are not faceless Koreans AT ALL. Stardust, San, Dear, ForGG, herO and even MC are more than entertaining.


That's not really my point, I love the players, love protoss (I play random, though toss is a wee bit op at times lol) but I just want to see an entertaining final, something with a good storyline ya know? Like if TLO would've won, everyone would go apeshit. I just don't like typical finals that could easily be predicted from the start of the tournament, like these two.
I fuckin' love lurkers...
kagamin
Profile Joined September 2010
United States191 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-01 17:55:24
February 01 2014 17:54 GMT
#830
that rice and curry song was amazing
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 01 2014 17:55 GMT
#831
Psy is here everybody ruuuuunnnn
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 01 2014 17:55 GMT
#832
On February 02 2014 02:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 02:49 Darkhoarse wrote:
I'm not ashamed that I am dancing in my chair right now.

You removed aLive from your sig, does that mean I can remove him from mine?

I give you leave to remove him if you wish. That Stardust quote was just too good.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
February 01 2014 17:55 GMT
#833
On February 02 2014 02:53 SoloZergg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 02:46 Pyloss wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:44 SoloZergg wrote:
No foreigners left in either tournament, both PvP final, not a good start for sc2 in 2014. Let's hope ForGG can pull it off!


To be honest, why is that so bad? There are not faceless Koreans AT ALL. Stardust, San, Dear, ForGG, herO and even MC are more than entertaining.


That's not really my point, I love the players, love protoss (I play random, though toss is a wee bit op at times lol) but I just want to see an entertaining final, something with a good storyline ya know? Like if TLO would've won, everyone would go apeshit. I just don't like typical finals that could easily be predicted from the start of the tournament, like these two.

Life, TaeJa, Jaedong not in the finals was easy to predict ?
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 01 2014 17:56 GMT
#834
On February 02 2014 02:53 SoloZergg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 02:46 Pyloss wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:44 SoloZergg wrote:
No foreigners left in either tournament, both PvP final, not a good start for sc2 in 2014. Let's hope ForGG can pull it off!


To be honest, why is that so bad? There are not faceless Koreans AT ALL. Stardust, San, Dear, ForGG, herO and even MC are more than entertaining.


That's not really my point, I love the players, love protoss (I play random, though toss is a wee bit op at times lol) but I just want to see an entertaining final, something with a good storyline ya know? Like if TLO would've won, everyone would go apeshit. I just don't like typical finals that could easily be predicted from the start of the tournament, like these two.

Idk about you but I would not have predicted a finals for IEM minus Polt/Jjakji/Bomber/Bbyong or an ASUS finals minus Life/Jaedong/Taeja/HerO

So I don't think these are THAT predictable.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-01 17:57:39
February 01 2014 17:57 GMT
#835
On February 02 2014 02:54 kagamin wrote:
that rice and curry song was amazing


He made a whole album about the life as an Indian. Then he changed his name and did another one as a Scotsman.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-01 17:58:58
February 01 2014 17:57 GMT
#836
On February 02 2014 02:55 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 02:53 The_Templar wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:49 Darkhoarse wrote:
I'm not ashamed that I am dancing in my chair right now.

You removed aLive from your sig, does that mean I can remove him from mine?

I give you leave to remove him if you wish. That Stardust quote was just too good.

nah, we had a deal, and I'm very susceptible to sig bets
so if anyone thinks + Show Spoiler +
herO
wins IEM they can challenge me
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-01 17:58:41
February 01 2014 17:58 GMT
#837
lol wrong thread
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SoloZergg
Profile Joined October 2011
United States90 Posts
February 01 2014 17:59 GMT
#838
On February 02 2014 02:55 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 02:53 SoloZergg wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:46 Pyloss wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:44 SoloZergg wrote:
No foreigners left in either tournament, both PvP final, not a good start for sc2 in 2014. Let's hope ForGG can pull it off!


To be honest, why is that so bad? There are not faceless Koreans AT ALL. Stardust, San, Dear, ForGG, herO and even MC are more than entertaining.


That's not really my point, I love the players, love protoss (I play random, though toss is a wee bit op at times lol) but I just want to see an entertaining final, something with a good storyline ya know? Like if TLO would've won, everyone would go apeshit. I just don't like typical finals that could easily be predicted from the start of the tournament, like these two.

Life, TaeJa, Jaedong not in the finals was easy to predict ?


Uhh yea, JD I knew would be knocked in the ro8 like he usually is, taeja didn't look in top form so that's a little surprising. Life I expected to be in the semi finals or even the finals, vs pro toss. Either way, its easy to predict the finals will be two Koreans, at least one of them being protoss, that better?
I fuckin' love lurkers...
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
February 01 2014 18:06 GMT
#839
On February 02 2014 02:59 SoloZergg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 02:55 Boucot wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:53 SoloZergg wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:46 Pyloss wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:44 SoloZergg wrote:
No foreigners left in either tournament, both PvP final, not a good start for sc2 in 2014. Let's hope ForGG can pull it off!


To be honest, why is that so bad? There are not faceless Koreans AT ALL. Stardust, San, Dear, ForGG, herO and even MC are more than entertaining.


That's not really my point, I love the players, love protoss (I play random, though toss is a wee bit op at times lol) but I just want to see an entertaining final, something with a good storyline ya know? Like if TLO would've won, everyone would go apeshit. I just don't like typical finals that could easily be predicted from the start of the tournament, like these two.

Life, TaeJa, Jaedong not in the finals was easy to predict ?


Uhh yea, JD I knew would be knocked in the ro8 like he usually is, taeja didn't look in top form so that's a little surprising. Life I expected to be in the semi finals or even the finals, vs pro toss. Either way, its easy to predict the finals will be two Koreans, at least one of them being protoss, that better?

Well I predicted both finalists in both tournaments were starcraft 2 players...
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
February 01 2014 18:07 GMT
#840
On February 02 2014 03:06 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 02:59 SoloZergg wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:55 Boucot wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:53 SoloZergg wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:46 Pyloss wrote:
On February 02 2014 02:44 SoloZergg wrote:
No foreigners left in either tournament, both PvP final, not a good start for sc2 in 2014. Let's hope ForGG can pull it off!


To be honest, why is that so bad? There are not faceless Koreans AT ALL. Stardust, San, Dear, ForGG, herO and even MC are more than entertaining.


That's not really my point, I love the players, love protoss (I play random, though toss is a wee bit op at times lol) but I just want to see an entertaining final, something with a good storyline ya know? Like if TLO would've won, everyone would go apeshit. I just don't like typical finals that could easily be predicted from the start of the tournament, like these two.

Life, TaeJa, Jaedong not in the finals was easy to predict ?


Uhh yea, JD I knew would be knocked in the ro8 like he usually is, taeja didn't look in top form so that's a little surprising. Life I expected to be in the semi finals or even the finals, vs pro toss. Either way, its easy to predict the finals will be two Koreans, at least one of them being protoss, that better?

Well I predicted both finalists in both tournaments were starcraft 2 players...


But you are caster with inside information so it doesn't count
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2101
GuemChi 517
Leta 295
sSak 35
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Noble 16
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto14
League of Legends
JimRising 616
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
summit1g8281
ceh9309
C9.Mang0281
Happy214
Sick149
ViBE112
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2226
League of Legends
• Lourlo1135
• Stunt453
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 15m
Patches Events
9h 15m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.