• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:42
CEST 15:42
KST 22:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7835 users

[IEM] Sao Paulo Day 2 - Groups A & B - Page 53

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 56 Next
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 30 2014 19:11 GMT
#1041
I must say stronger team colours does miracles for ZvZ matches
Neosteel Enthusiast
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 30 2014 19:11 GMT
#1042
On January 31 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
Ok guys serious problem here, I just made a big round of pancakes, but it turns out I was less hungry than I thought. I need to work on my food macro.


plz send
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 19:13:07
January 30 2014 19:12 GMT
#1043
On January 31 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
Ok guys serious problem here, I just made a big round of pancakes, but it turns out I was less hungry than I thought. I need to work on my food macro.


It's fine just feed your teammates.

%)

hehe i said feed... pun not intended i guess xD
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
January 30 2014 19:12 GMT
#1044
On January 31 2014 04:10 Tanzklaue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:09 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:09 Tanzklaue wrote:
ok, so TLO does play good against lower class palyers, but not against koreans.

maybe nerves?

He does better against players that are worse than him and worse against players that are better than him?

well he does mistakes against better players that he doesn't do against worse players, like shakti.

If you play against a player that can't capitalize on making mistakes it looks like you aren't making any.
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 30 2014 19:12 GMT
#1045
On January 31 2014 04:11 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
Ok guys serious problem here, I just made a big round of pancakes, but it turns out I was less hungry than I thought. I need to work on my food macro.


plz send

build an additional hatchery + Show Spoiler +
= get a girlfriend to help eating
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 30 2014 19:12 GMT
#1046
On January 31 2014 04:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:09 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:07 NovaMB wrote:
Poll: Recommend Group B Final Match Game 1?

Meh Game (8)
 
73%

Bad Game (3)
 
27%

Excellent Game (0)
 
0%

Good Game (0)
 
0%

11 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Group B Final Match Game 1?

(Vote): Excellent Game
(Vote): Good Game
(Vote): Meh Game
(Vote): Bad Game


6pool?


Shakti forgot to build banelings :/

Unfortunate. Nerves perhaps?


Possibly overconfidence after winning the last game.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
January 30 2014 19:13 GMT
#1047
On January 31 2014 04:11 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
I must say stronger team colours does miracles for ZvZ matches

at least in ling/baneling battles
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
Tanzklaue
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany1429 Posts
January 30 2014 19:13 GMT
#1048
On January 31 2014 04:12 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:11 Heartland wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
Ok guys serious problem here, I just made a big round of pancakes, but it turns out I was less hungry than I thought. I need to work on my food macro.


plz send

build an additional hatchery + Show Spoiler +
= get a girlfriend to help eating

well does he want larva though?
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 30 2014 19:15 GMT
#1049
On January 31 2014 04:13 Tanzklaue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:12 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:11 Heartland wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
Ok guys serious problem here, I just made a big round of pancakes, but it turns out I was less hungry than I thought. I need to work on my food macro.


plz send

build an additional hatchery + Show Spoiler +
= get a girlfriend to help eating

well does he want larva though?

Just dont inject. Easy
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
January 30 2014 19:15 GMT
#1050
On January 31 2014 04:15 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:13 Tanzklaue wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:12 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:11 Heartland wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
Ok guys serious problem here, I just made a big round of pancakes, but it turns out I was less hungry than I thought. I need to work on my food macro.


plz send

build an additional hatchery + Show Spoiler +
= get a girlfriend to help eating

well does he want larva though?

Just dont inject. Easy

But what if it's hard-coded into his mind?
kiss kiss fall in love
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
January 30 2014 19:15 GMT
#1051
On January 31 2014 04:12 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:11 Heartland wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
Ok guys serious problem here, I just made a big round of pancakes, but it turns out I was less hungry than I thought. I need to work on my food macro.


plz send

build an additional hatchery + Show Spoiler +
= get a girlfriend to help eating

shouldnt he get a queen then ...
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
Tanzklaue
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany1429 Posts
January 30 2014 19:15 GMT
#1052
On January 31 2014 04:15 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:13 Tanzklaue wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:12 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:11 Heartland wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
Ok guys serious problem here, I just made a big round of pancakes, but it turns out I was less hungry than I thought. I need to work on my food macro.


plz send

build an additional hatchery + Show Spoiler +
= get a girlfriend to help eating

well does he want larva though?

Just dont inject. Easy

why would you get a macrohatch and not inject though?
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 30 2014 19:16 GMT
#1053
Noooooo!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
January 30 2014 19:16 GMT
#1054
"Tell Apollo I love him" - Shaak Ti
kiss kiss fall in love
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 19:16 GMT
#1055
Poll: Recommend Group B Final Match Game 2?

Meh Game (4)
 
67%

Excellent Game (1)
 
17%

Good Game (1)
 
17%

Bad Game (0)
 
0%

6 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Group B Final Match Game 2?

(Vote): Excellent Game
(Vote): Good Game
(Vote): Meh Game
(Vote): Bad Game


Poll: Recommend Group B Final Match Game 3?

Excellent Game (4)
 
57%

Good Game (2)
 
29%

Meh Game (1)
 
14%

Bad Game (0)
 
0%

7 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Group B Final Match Game 3?

(Vote): Excellent Game
(Vote): Good Game
(Vote): Meh Game
(Vote): Bad Game

Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 30 2014 19:17 GMT
#1056
On January 31 2014 04:11 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
Ok guys serious problem here, I just made a big round of pancakes, but it turns out I was less hungry than I thought. I need to work on my food macro.


plz send

U hungry bro? I kind of over pancake'd, and now I'm gonna die to a timing.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
January 30 2014 19:17 GMT
#1057
dat chuckle
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 30 2014 19:17 GMT
#1058
He loves apollo
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
January 30 2014 19:17 GMT
#1059
What did TLO write?
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
January 30 2014 19:17 GMT
#1060
On January 31 2014 04:15 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:15 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:13 Tanzklaue wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:12 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:11 Heartland wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:11 Squat wrote:
Ok guys serious problem here, I just made a big round of pancakes, but it turns out I was less hungry than I thought. I need to work on my food macro.


plz send

build an additional hatchery + Show Spoiler +
= get a girlfriend to help eating

well does he want larva though?

Just dont inject. Easy

But what if it's hard-coded into his mind?

Put the additional hatchery on a strict hormonal regimen.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4814
Jaedong 2531
Leta 2249
Soulkey 1903
EffOrt 1030
Soma 644
Mini 417
Horang2 399
Rush 368
BeSt 315
[ Show more ]
Light 298
Stork 277
Pusan 195
Larva 193
ggaemo 172
Snow 166
Barracks 134
Killer 132
Zeus 127
firebathero 95
hero 87
JYJ 58
Mong 54
Sharp 40
ToSsGirL 35
Shinee 30
sorry 29
Aegong 28
Bale 28
Sexy 20
zelot 15
Terrorterran 11
Rock 9
Shine 9
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6347
qojqva1119
Dendi778
XaKoH 480
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_116
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4141
Khaldor43
Other Games
gofns41394
singsing1660
olofmeister1360
B2W.Neo818
byalli546
Lowko376
Livibee192
DeMusliM172
mouzStarbuck145
Liquid`VortiX133
OGKoka 99
ArmadaUGS88
Chillindude10
Railgan6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV511
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream199
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV354
League of Legends
• Jankos1681
• Nemesis1557
• TFBlade226
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 18m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 18m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.