• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:22
CEST 01:22
KST 08:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6390 users

[IEM] Sao Paulo Day 2 - Groups A & B - Page 55

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 Next
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 19:42 GMT
#1081
On January 31 2014 04:41 AxiR wrote:
no esl stream?

Its already over
AxiR
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany944 Posts
January 30 2014 19:45 GMT
#1082
On January 31 2014 04:42 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:41 AxiR wrote:
no esl stream?

Its already over

here i am after a long day of university excited for some sc2 and its over
god dammit :D
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 30 2014 20:19 GMT
#1083
On January 31 2014 04:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:21 DJHelium wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:19 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:18 DJHelium wrote:
Just came home, how the heck did that scrub Bomber beat jjakji?

+ Show Spoiler +
jk Any good games so far?

Jjakji got beat down. Once by banshees once by marine/medivac.


So pure luck you say? Well what's the odds of that happening again in the finals, if Bomber even can make it there.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D kidding again! Thanks for reply, will check the vods but was curious. ♥


I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people who ruin their posts by adding a "kidding" in spoilers.

Either that or mods have turned into literally Hitler and it's mandatory now? :s


I got warned by a league of legends mod for saying " mutas will save foreigners just like bl infestor did " as a joke, so yes.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 20:32:13
January 30 2014 20:30 GMT
#1084
On January 31 2014 05:19 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:21 DJHelium wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:19 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:18 DJHelium wrote:
Just came home, how the heck did that scrub Bomber beat jjakji?

+ Show Spoiler +
jk Any good games so far?

Jjakji got beat down. Once by banshees once by marine/medivac.


So pure luck you say? Well what's the odds of that happening again in the finals, if Bomber even can make it there.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D kidding again! Thanks for reply, will check the vods but was curious. ♥


I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people who ruin their posts by adding a "kidding" in spoilers.

Either that or mods have turned into literally Hitler and it's mandatory now? :s


I got warned by a league of legends mod for saying " mutas will save foreigners just like bl infestor did " as a joke, so yes.


Well to be fair that's not really comparable. I ventured there once and didn't recognize many people with thousands of posts, nor mods like NeoIllusions so.... They know their guys and we know ours, for the most part.

And I'd expect that particular sub-forum to be more strictly moderated anyway.

On January 31 2014 04:45 AxiR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:42 NovaMB wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:41 AxiR wrote:
no esl stream?

Its already over

here i am after a long day of university excited for some sc2 and its over
god dammit :D


It was a pretty quick day, numerous stomps throughout.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 30 2014 20:32 GMT
#1085
On January 31 2014 05:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 05:19 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:21 DJHelium wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:19 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:18 DJHelium wrote:
Just came home, how the heck did that scrub Bomber beat jjakji?

+ Show Spoiler +
jk Any good games so far?

Jjakji got beat down. Once by banshees once by marine/medivac.


So pure luck you say? Well what's the odds of that happening again in the finals, if Bomber even can make it there.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D kidding again! Thanks for reply, will check the vods but was curious. ♥


I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people who ruin their posts by adding a "kidding" in spoilers.

Either that or mods have turned into literally Hitler and it's mandatory now? :s


I got warned by a league of legends mod for saying " mutas will save foreigners just like bl infestor did " as a joke, so yes.


Well to be fair that's not really comparable. I ventured there once and didn't recognize many people with thousands of posts, nor mods like NeoIllusions so.... They know their guys and we know ours, for the most part.

And I'd expect that particular sub-forum to be more strictly moderated anyway.


I just mean that mods don't stick to their own sections, so if they don't understand the context for a joke when they're going through their report list they just hand out warnings for silly things.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 30 2014 20:32 GMT
#1086
On January 31 2014 05:32 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 05:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 05:19 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:21 DJHelium wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:19 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:18 DJHelium wrote:
Just came home, how the heck did that scrub Bomber beat jjakji?

+ Show Spoiler +
jk Any good games so far?

Jjakji got beat down. Once by banshees once by marine/medivac.


So pure luck you say? Well what's the odds of that happening again in the finals, if Bomber even can make it there.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D kidding again! Thanks for reply, will check the vods but was curious. ♥


I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people who ruin their posts by adding a "kidding" in spoilers.

Either that or mods have turned into literally Hitler and it's mandatory now? :s


I got warned by a league of legends mod for saying " mutas will save foreigners just like bl infestor did " as a joke, so yes.


Well to be fair that's not really comparable. I ventured there once and didn't recognize many people with thousands of posts, nor mods like NeoIllusions so.... They know their guys and we know ours, for the most part.

And I'd expect that particular sub-forum to be more strictly moderated anyway.


I just mean that mods don't stick to their own sections, so if they don't understand the context for a joke when they're going through their report list they just hand out warnings for silly things.


Oh I know what it's like when mods don't understand context but take action anyway.

Big shoutouts to Nyovne. ;x ;x ;x
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
January 30 2014 20:53 GMT
#1087
On January 31 2014 05:19 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:21 DJHelium wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:19 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:18 DJHelium wrote:
Just came home, how the heck did that scrub Bomber beat jjakji?

+ Show Spoiler +
jk Any good games so far?

Jjakji got beat down. Once by banshees once by marine/medivac.


So pure luck you say? Well what's the odds of that happening again in the finals, if Bomber even can make it there.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D kidding again! Thanks for reply, will check the vods but was curious. ♥


I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people who ruin their posts by adding a "kidding" in spoilers.

Either that or mods have turned into literally Hitler and it's mandatory now? :s


I got warned by a league of legends mod for saying " mutas will save foreigners just like bl infestor did " as a joke, so yes.

Well if you do feel like you have action taken against you that was unjust you can always complain to the mod who warned/banned you, KadaverBB (if he wasn't the mod that did that) or myself and we'll review it.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 30 2014 21:04 GMT
#1088
On January 31 2014 05:53 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 05:19 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:21 DJHelium wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:19 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:18 DJHelium wrote:
Just came home, how the heck did that scrub Bomber beat jjakji?

+ Show Spoiler +
jk Any good games so far?

Jjakji got beat down. Once by banshees once by marine/medivac.


So pure luck you say? Well what's the odds of that happening again in the finals, if Bomber even can make it there.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D kidding again! Thanks for reply, will check the vods but was curious. ♥


I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people who ruin their posts by adding a "kidding" in spoilers.

Either that or mods have turned into literally Hitler and it's mandatory now? :s


I got warned by a league of legends mod for saying " mutas will save foreigners just like bl infestor did " as a joke, so yes.

Well if you do feel like you have action taken against you that was unjust you can always complain to the mod who warned/banned you, KadaverBB (if he wasn't the mod that did that) or myself and we'll review it.


It was quite a while ago, I'm not really upset about it. I just wish the sc2 tournaments moderation would be left to the people who frequent this section. Plus It's my life goal to be banned by Shellshock.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 30 2014 21:23 GMT
#1089
On January 31 2014 06:04 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 05:53 Plexa wrote:
On January 31 2014 05:19 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:21 DJHelium wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:19 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:18 DJHelium wrote:
Just came home, how the heck did that scrub Bomber beat jjakji?

+ Show Spoiler +
jk Any good games so far?

Jjakji got beat down. Once by banshees once by marine/medivac.


So pure luck you say? Well what's the odds of that happening again in the finals, if Bomber even can make it there.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D kidding again! Thanks for reply, will check the vods but was curious. ♥


I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people who ruin their posts by adding a "kidding" in spoilers.

Either that or mods have turned into literally Hitler and it's mandatory now? :s


I got warned by a league of legends mod for saying " mutas will save foreigners just like bl infestor did " as a joke, so yes.

Well if you do feel like you have action taken against you that was unjust you can always complain to the mod who warned/banned you, KadaverBB (if he wasn't the mod that did that) or myself and we'll review it.


It was quite a while ago, I'm not really upset about it. I just wish the sc2 tournaments moderation would be left to the people who frequent this section. Plus It's my life goal to be banned by Shellshock.

is that a request?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 30 2014 21:27 GMT
#1090
Well I'm a little salty for having my report thrown in the bin. Hammerbros gotta be consistent or someone is bound to get burned. Report roulette is a dangerous game.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 21:31:22
January 30 2014 21:28 GMT
#1091
On January 31 2014 06:23 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 06:04 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 05:53 Plexa wrote:
On January 31 2014 05:19 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:21 DJHelium wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:19 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:18 DJHelium wrote:
Just came home, how the heck did that scrub Bomber beat jjakji?

+ Show Spoiler +
jk Any good games so far?

Jjakji got beat down. Once by banshees once by marine/medivac.


So pure luck you say? Well what's the odds of that happening again in the finals, if Bomber even can make it there.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D kidding again! Thanks for reply, will check the vods but was curious. ♥


I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people who ruin their posts by adding a "kidding" in spoilers.

Either that or mods have turned into literally Hitler and it's mandatory now? :s


I got warned by a league of legends mod for saying " mutas will save foreigners just like bl infestor did " as a joke, so yes.

Well if you do feel like you have action taken against you that was unjust you can always complain to the mod who warned/banned you, KadaverBB (if he wasn't the mod that did that) or myself and we'll review it.


It was quite a while ago, I'm not really upset about it. I just wish the sc2 tournaments moderation would be left to the people who frequent this section. Plus It's my life goal to be banned by Shellshock.

is that a request?


No I have to earn it, what kind of life goal would that be?

I can see it now, Blizzcon 2014 finals, Mvp vs Dear. Dear wins game 7 with a proxy oracle and I say " fuck protoss gg "
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
January 30 2014 21:39 GMT
#1092
On January 31 2014 06:28 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 06:23 Shellshock wrote:
On January 31 2014 06:04 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 05:53 Plexa wrote:
On January 31 2014 05:19 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:21 DJHelium wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:19 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:18 DJHelium wrote:
Just came home, how the heck did that scrub Bomber beat jjakji?

+ Show Spoiler +
jk Any good games so far?

Jjakji got beat down. Once by banshees once by marine/medivac.


So pure luck you say? Well what's the odds of that happening again in the finals, if Bomber even can make it there.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D kidding again! Thanks for reply, will check the vods but was curious. ♥


I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people who ruin their posts by adding a "kidding" in spoilers.

Either that or mods have turned into literally Hitler and it's mandatory now? :s


I got warned by a league of legends mod for saying " mutas will save foreigners just like bl infestor did " as a joke, so yes.

Well if you do feel like you have action taken against you that was unjust you can always complain to the mod who warned/banned you, KadaverBB (if he wasn't the mod that did that) or myself and we'll review it.


It was quite a while ago, I'm not really upset about it. I just wish the sc2 tournaments moderation would be left to the people who frequent this section. Plus It's my life goal to be banned by Shellshock.

is that a request?


No I have to earn it, what kind of life goal would that be?

I can see it now, Blizzcon 2014 finals, Mvp vs Dear. Dear wins game 7 with a proxy oracle and I say " fuck protoss gg "

He got upset with me for posting dead sheep after JD lost .
juicyjames *
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3815 Posts
January 30 2014 23:59 GMT
#1093
Any recommended games?
This Week in SC2Find out what happened 'This Week in Starcraft 2': http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278126
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 31 2014 00:03 GMT
#1094
jjakji vs Bomber game 2 has got a 74% Excellence rate. And that series was probably the only good one. As in good-good.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 00:04 GMT
#1095
On January 31 2014 08:59 juicyjames wrote:
Any recommended games?


If you ever look back to the past and say to yourself "man remember when MC was just crushing face, I wish I could see more of that" then watch MC's games.

Otherwise, what AlternativeEgo said.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
January 31 2014 00:11 GMT
#1096
On January 31 2014 08:59 juicyjames wrote:
Any recommended games?

I thought the polls were for that kind of questions
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
January 31 2014 00:21 GMT
#1097
On January 31 2014 06:39 Derez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 06:28 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 06:23 Shellshock wrote:
On January 31 2014 06:04 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 05:53 Plexa wrote:
On January 31 2014 05:19 Dodgin wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:21 DJHelium wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:19 Derez wrote:
On January 31 2014 04:18 DJHelium wrote:
Just came home, how the heck did that scrub Bomber beat jjakji?

+ Show Spoiler +
jk Any good games so far?

Jjakji got beat down. Once by banshees once by marine/medivac.


So pure luck you say? Well what's the odds of that happening again in the finals, if Bomber even can make it there.

+ Show Spoiler +
:D kidding again! Thanks for reply, will check the vods but was curious. ♥


I can't be the only one who gets irritated by people who ruin their posts by adding a "kidding" in spoilers.

Either that or mods have turned into literally Hitler and it's mandatory now? :s


I got warned by a league of legends mod for saying " mutas will save foreigners just like bl infestor did " as a joke, so yes.

Well if you do feel like you have action taken against you that was unjust you can always complain to the mod who warned/banned you, KadaverBB (if he wasn't the mod that did that) or myself and we'll review it.


It was quite a while ago, I'm not really upset about it. I just wish the sc2 tournaments moderation would be left to the people who frequent this section. Plus It's my life goal to be banned by Shellshock.

is that a request?


No I have to earn it, what kind of life goal would that be?

I can see it now, Blizzcon 2014 finals, Mvp vs Dear. Dear wins game 7 with a proxy oracle and I say " fuck protoss gg "

He got upset with me for posting dead sheep after JD lost .


Yea because that shit has been abused to death.

It's no longer funny, it's annoying as hell.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
juicyjames *
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3815 Posts
January 31 2014 00:49 GMT
#1098
On January 31 2014 09:11 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 08:59 juicyjames wrote:
Any recommended games?

I thought the polls were for that kind of questions

Oh, right. For some reason I must have not looked at the OP when I entered the thread.
This Week in SC2Find out what happened 'This Week in Starcraft 2': http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278126
ItzShakti
Profile Joined May 2011
Brazil43 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 01:07:47
January 31 2014 01:01 GMT
#1099
I thought I wouldnt be able to win a single map, let alone winning a whole BO3.

I think my first series vs TLO went fine(well, I messed up big time G1, but no way I would beat him even if I didnt), but the second one was kinda bad.But TLO is so good I'm not even sad.

So far, the event is being awesome(best moment was when apollo came to my cabin after I beat hellokitty - I really love him <3)

Anyway, thank everyone for your support, I'm going to practice even more so I can win even more matches ^.^
I really like apollo
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 31 2014 01:09 GMT
#1100
On January 31 2014 10:01 ItzShakti wrote:
I thought I wouldnt be able to win a single map, let alone winning a whole BO3.

I think my first series vs TLO went fine(well, I messed up big time G1, but no way I would beat him even if I didnt), but the second one was kinda bad.But TLO is so good I'm not even sad.

So far, the event is being awesome(best moment was when apollo came to my cabin after I beat hellokitty - I really love him <3)

Anyway, thank everyone for your support, I'm going to practice even more so I can win even more matches ^.^


It was awesome to see. I hope you can do even more in the future.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 582
White-Ra 133
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever493
NeuroSwarm164
Super Smash Bros
PPMD75
AZ_Axe52
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8734
Liquid`Hasu1318
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8293
Liquid`RaSZi2493
shahzam548
JimRising 372
C9.Mang0226
ArmadaUGS91
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen311
Other Games
• imaqtpie1023
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 38m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.