• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6139 users

[IEM] Sao Paulo Day 2 - Groups A & B - Page 51

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 56 Next
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 30 2014 18:53 GMT
#1001
On January 31 2014 03:53 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:51 Waxangel wrote:
needs TLPD profile D:


I thought TLPD died after aligulac went up?

Dat burn.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 30 2014 18:54 GMT
#1002
On January 31 2014 03:53 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:51 Waxangel wrote:
needs TLPD profile D:


I thought TLPD died after aligulac went up?


This guy knows what's up.

Boom.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
January 30 2014 18:55 GMT
#1003
On January 31 2014 03:53 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:51 Waxangel wrote:
needs TLPD profile D:


I thought TLPD died after aligulac went up?


dat BM.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
January 30 2014 18:56 GMT
#1004
Rofl Hellokitty the BM king losing to a Brazilian.
GG.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 18:57 GMT
#1005
SA best A
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 18:58:44
January 30 2014 18:58 GMT
#1006
On January 31 2014 03:53 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:52 ThePlagueJG wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?

Idk, is major good? Thats the only opponent i think he has a chance against in Ro8.


Well he better hope MajOr gets 1st in his group since it should be 2nd vs 1st in every group or am I wrong?

MajOr has to get past trOt first. And yes, its 2nd vs. 1st


Well trOt isn't exactly an active player (even less so than Choya used to be) as far as I know, and MajOr has beaten Polt recently so it's fairly likely I think.

As for the 2nd vs 1st thing, I suspected as much, and to be honest any foreigner that manages to get 2nd would have a pretty brutal Ro8 match.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 30 2014 18:59 GMT
#1007
On January 31 2014 03:58 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:53 NovaMB wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:52 ThePlagueJG wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?

Idk, is major good? Thats the only opponent i think he has a chance against in Ro8.


Well he better hope MajOr gets 1st in his group since it should be 2nd vs 1st in every group or am I wrong?

MajOr has to get past trOt first. And yes, its 2nd vs. 1st


Well trOt isn't exactly a player as far as I know, and MajOr has beaten Polt recently so it's fairly likely I think.

As for the 2nd vs 1st thing, I suspected as much, and to be honest any foreigner that manages to get 2nd would have a pretty brutal Ro8 match.

Well, i can imagine trOt to use some mean meta game stuff.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
January 30 2014 18:59 GMT
#1008
On January 31 2014 03:58 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:53 NovaMB wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:52 ThePlagueJG wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?

Idk, is major good? Thats the only opponent i think he has a chance against in Ro8.


Well he better hope MajOr gets 1st in his group since it should be 2nd vs 1st in every group or am I wrong?

MajOr has to get past trOt first. And yes, its 2nd vs. 1st


Well trOt isn't exactly an active player (even less so than Choya used to be) as far as I know, and MajOr has beaten Polt recently so it's fairly likely I think.

As for the 2nd vs 1st thing, I suspected as much, and to be honest any foreigner that manages to get 2nd would have a pretty brutal Ro8 match.

trOt lost 2-0 to a terran brazilian. Major is really good in TvT, so i don't think Major will have any trouble
Tanzklaue
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany1429 Posts
January 30 2014 19:00 GMT
#1009
On January 31 2014 03:59 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:58 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:53 NovaMB wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:52 ThePlagueJG wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?

Idk, is major good? Thats the only opponent i think he has a chance against in Ro8.


Well he better hope MajOr gets 1st in his group since it should be 2nd vs 1st in every group or am I wrong?

MajOr has to get past trOt first. And yes, its 2nd vs. 1st


Well trOt isn't exactly a player as far as I know, and MajOr has beaten Polt recently so it's fairly likely I think.

As for the 2nd vs 1st thing, I suspected as much, and to be honest any foreigner that manages to get 2nd would have a pretty brutal Ro8 match.

Well, i can imagine trOt to use some mean meta game stuff.

trOt is terran. there is nothing mean that terran can do.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 30 2014 19:01 GMT
#1010
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
KatatoniK
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom978 Posts
January 30 2014 19:01 GMT
#1011
TLO and that hyperX headset. He really doesn't want Ret to have it does he?
Flying on the Jin Air hype plane. Lets go Maru, Rogue, sOs and the handsome CJ herO
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 30 2014 19:01 GMT
#1012
Follow the new brazilian hero

https://twitter.com/ShaktiSC2 .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
January 30 2014 19:01 GMT
#1013
trOt is playing against a CJ player though, so he could probably cheese him out twice
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 19:03:13
January 30 2014 19:02 GMT
#1014
On January 31 2014 04:00 Tanzklaue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:59 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:58 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:53 NovaMB wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:52 ThePlagueJG wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?

Idk, is major good? Thats the only opponent i think he has a chance against in Ro8.


Well he better hope MajOr gets 1st in his group since it should be 2nd vs 1st in every group or am I wrong?

MajOr has to get past trOt first. And yes, its 2nd vs. 1st


Well trOt isn't exactly a player as far as I know, and MajOr has beaten Polt recently so it's fairly likely I think.

As for the 2nd vs 1st thing, I suspected as much, and to be honest any foreigner that manages to get 2nd would have a pretty brutal Ro8 match.

Well, i can imagine trOt to use some mean meta game stuff.

trOt is terran. there is nothing mean that terran can do.

We can throw our bodies into their Nat defense, staining their sacred ground with our blood. That will teach them not to mess with us.

edit: i am an idiot. Major is terran so this would not work ofc.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
January 30 2014 19:03 GMT
#1015
Bring it home TLO and then crank it up in the next round.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 30 2014 19:04 GMT
#1016
On January 31 2014 04:01 AWalker9 wrote:
trOt is playing against a CJ player though, so he could probably cheese him out twice


He will tell Bbyong what builds he should use and blind counter him :D.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
January 30 2014 19:04 GMT
#1017
so you guys voted the games shakti won as excellent. were those games really fun to watch or did you vote just because the underdog won?
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
January 30 2014 19:05 GMT
#1018
Why is TLO wearing a second headset?

HyperX ridiculous contract requirement?
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
January 30 2014 19:05 GMT
#1019
On January 31 2014 04:04 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 04:01 AWalker9 wrote:
trOt is playing against a CJ player though, so he could probably cheese him out twice


He will tell Bbyong what builds he should use and blind counter him :D.

It is a match to decide who is the regular terran player for CJ in Proleague
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 30 2014 19:05 GMT
#1020
On January 31 2014 04:04 75 wrote:
so you guys voted the games shakti won as excellent. were those games really fun to watch or did you vote just because the underdog won?


He used lings to kill colossus. That's either excellent or terribad depending on your viewpoint. :D
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 175
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1247
Bisu 833
Soma 278
hero 181
HiyA 98
EffOrt 89
Pusan 57
ZerO 37
Killer 34
sorry 29
[ Show more ]
Mong 25
Bale 24
Sharp 19
Rush 14
Terrorterran 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Shinee 6
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Counter-Strike
edward49
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft809
crisheroes421
Other Games
gofns32997
olofmeister1127
singsing997
ceh9577
Livibee215
Pyrionflax121
ArmadaUGS42
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream556
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• StrangeGG 34
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2378
League of Legends
• Rush1400
• Jankos1350
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
44m
Afreeca Starleague
44m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 44m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.