• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6058 users

[IEM] Sao Paulo Day 2 - Groups A & B - Page 50

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 56 Next
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 30 2014 18:48 GMT
#981
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
January 30 2014 18:48 GMT
#982
On January 31 2014 03:46 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D

Haha that would be amazing

Naama vs MaNa is still worst for casters :D
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
January 30 2014 18:48 GMT
#983
On January 31 2014 03:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


But that's no fun, I'd rather see a new face do well instead of an already established guy.


Shakti's already put himself on a lot of peoples' radar. He should do his best though. They should play a great aggro match of ZvZ. I wonder if Shakti reads TL.
kiss kiss fall in love
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-30 18:49:49
January 30 2014 18:49 GMT
#984
On January 31 2014 03:45 nkr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:44 Doublemint wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:43 nkr wrote:
why the fuck are player cameras removed at a moment like this


Both players are crying probably.


show us the emotions, thats why the cameras are there, isnt it?

100k for winner at IEM finals, ESL removes player cameras just in case we get a bit of emotion, cant have that.


Huh? They even cut to the camera before the gg was called (or my streamed skipped right then) to show you just that

Edit: oh wait, you meant the small in-game cam, didn't you
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 18:49 GMT
#985
Poll: Recommend Group B Losers' Match Game 3?

Excellent Game (20)
 
71%

Good Game (5)
 
18%

Bad Game (2)
 
7%

Meh Game (1)
 
4%

28 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Group B Losers' Match Game 3?

(Vote): Excellent Game
(Vote): Good Game
(Vote): Meh Game
(Vote): Bad Game


intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
January 30 2014 18:49 GMT
#986
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?


DON'T STOP BELIEVING. TLO's just gotta find his mojo.
kiss kiss fall in love
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
January 30 2014 18:49 GMT
#987
On January 31 2014 03:48 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:46 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D

Haha that would be amazing

Naama vs MaNa is still worst for casters :D


Indeed and mixing MaNa's real name into it would make it even funnier.
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
PaeZ
Profile Joined April 2005
Mexico1627 Posts
January 30 2014 18:49 GMT
#988
I really like TLO but for this game I will root for the underdog, so go shakti!
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
January 30 2014 18:50 GMT
#989
On January 31 2014 03:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


But that's no fun, I'd rather see a new face do well instead of an already established guy.


Shakti's already put himself on a lot of peoples' radar. He should do his best though. They should play a great aggro match of ZvZ. I wonder if Shakti reads TL.

He does, he posted in this thread after his first series
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 30 2014 18:50 GMT
#990
On January 31 2014 03:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:47 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


But that's no fun, I'd rather see a new face do well instead of an already established guy.


Shakti's already put himself on a lot of peoples' radar. He should do his best though. They should play a great aggro match of ZvZ. I wonder if Shakti reads TL.


He posted five pages back or something
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 18:51 GMT
#991
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33702 Posts
January 30 2014 18:51 GMT
#992
needs TLPD profile D:
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 30 2014 18:51 GMT
#993
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?

Idk, is major good? Thats the only opponent i think he has a chance against in Ro8.
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
January 30 2014 18:51 GMT
#994
So, do we call that a breakout performance from Shakti? Regardless, nicely done by him, hopefully he doesn't just burnout now, never to be seen again.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
January 30 2014 18:52 GMT
#995
On January 31 2014 03:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?

Idk, is major good? Thats the only opponent i think he has a chance against in Ro8.


Well he better hope MajOr gets 1st in his group since it should be 2nd vs 1st in every group or am I wrong?
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
January 30 2014 18:53 GMT
#996
On January 31 2014 03:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?

Idk, is major good? Thats the only opponent i think he has a chance against in Ro8.

With making the second place, TLO could only be playing against group winners though, and I think Bbyong will make group D pretty one-sided.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 30 2014 18:53 GMT
#997
On January 31 2014 03:51 Waxangel wrote:
needs TLPD profile D:


I thought TLPD died after aligulac went up?
Moderator
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 30 2014 18:53 GMT
#998
On January 31 2014 03:52 ThePlagueJG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?

Idk, is major good? Thats the only opponent i think he has a chance against in Ro8.


Well he better hope MajOr gets 1st in his group since it should be 2nd vs 1st in every group or am I wrong?

MajOr has to get past trOt first. And yes, its 2nd vs. 1st
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
January 30 2014 18:53 GMT
#999
On January 31 2014 03:46 stuchiu wrote:
NA needs to find a country worse than them. I heard Pandatank retired recently so maybe they can fight South Africa?


There are better American players than Hellokitty out there, in most of the team leagues and smaller tournaments I've casted he's gotten beat worse than he just did at IEM.

aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 30 2014 18:53 GMT
#1000
On January 31 2014 03:51 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 03:48 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
On January 31 2014 03:46 RHoudini wrote:
Congrats.
I hope he advances so that at some point we'll see a Jjakji versus Shakti match - would create some problems for the casters. :D


I dunno. I'd rather see TLO advance and KICK ASS.


I doubt he'd kick much ass against this particular batch of Korean pros. Maybe if he gets pitted against the 2nd place finisher from group D?

Idk, is major good? Thats the only opponent i think he has a chance against in Ro8.


Well apparently MajOr 3-0'd Kane recently, but also got 4-0'd by Scarlett and lost to viOlet so... :s

+ Show Spoiler [Aligulac Prediction] +

      (1577) TLO  0-0  MajOr (1491)    
---------------------------------------
15.61% 3-0 0-3 9.83%
21.62% 3-1 1-3 15.88%
19.95% 3-2 2-3 17.10%
---------------------------------------
57.18% 42.82%

Median outcome: TLO 3-2 MajOr

Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.


Also, it's known that MajOr rarely delivers offline. :s
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 56 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 175
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1247
Bisu 833
Soma 278
hero 181
HiyA 98
EffOrt 89
Pusan 57
ZerO 37
Killer 34
sorry 29
[ Show more ]
Mong 25
Bale 24
Sharp 19
Rush 14
Terrorterran 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Shinee 6
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Counter-Strike
edward49
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft809
crisheroes421
Other Games
gofns32997
olofmeister1127
singsing997
ceh9577
Livibee215
Pyrionflax121
ArmadaUGS42
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream556
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• StrangeGG 34
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2378
League of Legends
• Rush1400
• Jankos1350
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
44m
Afreeca Starleague
44m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 44m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.