• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:19
CEST 23:19
KST 06:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8138 users

[SPL] KT vs IM - Round 1 2014 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 30 Next All
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 12:24:14
January 14 2014 12:24 GMT
#401
Woooooooooow that sim city is so good

I'm so stealing that
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
January 14 2014 12:24 GMT
#402
It's a (reaper) trap!
Get off my lawn, young punks
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 14 2014 12:24 GMT
#403
On January 14 2014 21:23 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:21 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

I thought you didn't have any passion for sc2 anymore ;;


I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.


I don't even know what Koreans Wax likes, I just know he likes Elfi.


How do you feel about Samsung?


They screwed Jangbi, fuck them.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 14 2014 12:24 GMT
#404
On January 14 2014 21:24 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Woooooooooow that sim city is so good

I'm so stealing that


How is your pracc going?
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
January 14 2014 12:25 GMT
#405
On January 14 2014 21:24 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:23 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:21 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]

I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.


I don't even know what Koreans Wax likes, I just know he likes Elfi.


How do you feel about Samsung?


They screwed Jangbi, fuck them.


HAHAHA
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Pangpootata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1838 Posts
January 14 2014 12:25 GMT
#406
On January 14 2014 21:24 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:23 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:21 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]

I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.


I don't even know what Koreans Wax likes, I just know he likes Elfi.


How do you feel about Samsung?


They screwed Jangbi, fuck them.

Just be a hipster and cheer for RorO, Shine and Sniper.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 14 2014 12:25 GMT
#407
On January 14 2014 21:21 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:20 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]

the sun is down so its kinda hard to fly kites.


I thought you didn't have any passion for sc2 anymore ;;


I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.


I don't even know what Koreans Wax likes, I just know he likes Elfi.


gumigod
Moderator
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 14 2014 12:25 GMT
#408
scv pull imminent, 3rd nexus down
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 14 2014 12:25 GMT
#409
On January 14 2014 21:24 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:23 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:21 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]

I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.


I don't even know what Koreans Wax likes, I just know he likes Elfi.


How do you feel about Samsung?


They screwed Jangbi, fuck them.


Maybe MVP? They got two good Terrans and probably some hope if DRG gets his act together.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 14 2014 12:25 GMT
#410
On January 14 2014 21:24 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:24 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Woooooooooow that sim city is so good

I'm so stealing that


How is your pracc going?


It's going alright, I'm feeling best about PvZ :D
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 14 2014 12:25 GMT
#411
On January 14 2014 21:25 Pangpootata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:24 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:23 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:21 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.


I don't even know what Koreans Wax likes, I just know he likes Elfi.


How do you feel about Samsung?


They screwed Jangbi, fuck them.

Just be a hipster and cheer for RorO, Shine and Sniper.


INJUSTICE
Moderator
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 14 2014 12:26 GMT
#412
On January 14 2014 21:25 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:21 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

I thought you didn't have any passion for sc2 anymore ;;


I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.


I don't even know what Koreans Wax likes, I just know he likes Elfi.


gumigod


love your girlfriend_gumigod?

is that team dead yet btw I haven't heard about them in a few weeks
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
January 14 2014 12:26 GMT
#413
Ok.Now all you have to do is defend the blink all in...so i can go home...do it Flash!Do it!
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
tar
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany991 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 12:26:40
January 14 2014 12:26 GMT
#414
Hero pulling a Parting here. I'm pretty sure Flash analyzed his loss vs Parting and knows just how to react now
whoever I pick for my anti team turns gosu
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
January 14 2014 12:26 GMT
#415
Oh nice work Flash. Realized that wasn't blink all in pretty fast gj
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 14 2014 12:26 GMT
#416
On January 14 2014 21:25 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:24 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:23 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:21 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.


I don't even know what Koreans Wax likes, I just know he likes Elfi.


How do you feel about Samsung?


They screwed Jangbi, fuck them.


Maybe MVP? They got two good Terrans and probably some hope if DRG gets his act together.


Maybe. I do really appreciate Dream and Keen's taste in Cheese.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
January 14 2014 12:27 GMT
#417
Photon Overcharge EVERYWHERE lolol
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 14 2014 12:27 GMT
#418
LYGF signed Gumi?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Disarmed
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria721 Posts
January 14 2014 12:27 GMT
#419
deja vu
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
January 14 2014 12:27 GMT
#420
Overcharge ftw.
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 122
ProTech117
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13440
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2510
JimRising 268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4971
Khaldor1387
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g6361
fl0m848
shahzam450
C9.Mang0201
FrodaN179
KnowMe136
ArmadaUGS112
ToD111
JuggernautJason66
Mew2King53
PPMD20
ViBE20
NeuroSwarm19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
Other Games
angryscii13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
• Shiphtur232
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 41m
Stellar Fest
15h 41m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.