• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9037 users

[SPL] KT vs IM - Round 1 2014 - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 30 Next All
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 14 2014 12:19 GMT
#381
Something something nerves
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 14 2014 12:19 GMT
#382
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:11 LimitSEA wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:10 Za7oX wrote:
Shit. HerO going to have a lot of pressure on him going into this match T_____________T

It's okay, it's only Flash.

yeah he has god awful TvP.


why are you here


the sun is down so its kinda hard to fly kites.


I thought you didn't have any passion for sc2 anymore ;;


I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.

You're coming back home?

Your Marine prince left though.
Community News
TL+ Member
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
January 14 2014 12:19 GMT
#383
How can HerO not be ripped apart by fangirls?
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
January 14 2014 12:19 GMT
#384
On January 14 2014 21:18 gingerfluffmuff wrote:
Poll: Will there be tears?

Yes, so sad (3)
 
38%

Tears of joy (3)
 
38%

No, life is to beautiful to cry about a lost game (2)
 
25%

8 total votes

Your vote: Will there be tears?

(Vote): Yes, so sad
(Vote): Tears of joy
(Vote): No, life is to beautiful to cry about a lost game



I am for "HerO is too beautiful to cry about a lost game".
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 14 2014 12:20 GMT
#385
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:11 LimitSEA wrote:
[quote]
It's okay, it's only Flash.

yeah he has god awful TvP.


why are you here


the sun is down so its kinda hard to fly kites.


I thought you didn't have any passion for sc2 anymore ;;


I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 14 2014 12:20 GMT
#386
TL hero is a lot less pretty than CJ hero though.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 14 2014 12:20 GMT
#387
On January 14 2014 21:19 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:11 LimitSEA wrote:
[quote]
It's okay, it's only Flash.

yeah he has god awful TvP.


why are you here


the sun is down so its kinda hard to fly kites.


I thought you didn't have any passion for sc2 anymore ;;


I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.

You're coming back home?

Your Marine prince left though.


Worst month of my life
Pangpootata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
1838 Posts
January 14 2014 12:20 GMT
#388
On January 14 2014 21:16 juvenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:15 shadymmj wrote:
have to agree, flash's tvp is not very good. he's playing from the opposite position now imo, in this matchup, the Terran in BW has roughly become the Protoss in sc2. If you get what I mean.

flash had excellent tvp at the end of wol though, raped Sun ez

Flash was actually slumping in general near the end. His TvP dropped below 70%, and he got thrashed 0-3 in TvT by some SKT guy who is currently playing second fiddle to BravO.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 14 2014 12:20 GMT
#389
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]
yeah he has god awful TvP.


why are you here


the sun is down so its kinda hard to fly kites.


I thought you didn't have any passion for sc2 anymore ;;


I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 14 2014 12:21 GMT
#390
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:15 shadymmj wrote:
have to agree, flash's tvp is not very good. he's playing from the opposite position now imo, in this matchup, the Terran in BW has roughly become the Protoss in sc2. If you get what I mean.


It doesn't matter, hero is going to choke.


He chokes in Bo3/Bo5 series only. He's gonna pull the 1-2, then, Squirtle will find his old GSL finals form back and get the 2-2. HerO will be fielded as the IM ace and cho..nono, win in a really impressive manner that changes the metagame again.

..one can believe?
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
January 14 2014 12:21 GMT
#391
I'm actually surprised that HerO plays so much for IM, with all the protoss they already have
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 14 2014 12:21 GMT
#392
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:19 Lorning wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]
yeah he has god awful TvP.


why are you here


the sun is down so its kinda hard to fly kites.


I thought you didn't have any passion for sc2 anymore ;;


I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.

You're coming back home?

Your Marine prince left though.


Best month of my life

I know right :D
Community News
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 14 2014 12:21 GMT
#393
On January 14 2014 21:20 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:12 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

why are you here


the sun is down so its kinda hard to fly kites.


I thought you didn't have any passion for sc2 anymore ;;


I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.


I don't even know what Koreans Wax likes, I just know he likes Elfi.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 14 2014 12:22 GMT
#394
Heh, Flash scouting for that proxy. Doesn't want that again
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 14 2014 12:22 GMT
#395
The amount of probes he had
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
January 14 2014 12:23 GMT
#396
Same build every toss game so far for Flash.
Double reaper from reactor rax ;_;
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 14 2014 12:23 GMT
#397
cute micro
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
January 14 2014 12:23 GMT
#398
I'm kind of hoping for HerO to win, since he's protoss and it would be nice to see the ace match and Action get a change.
don't wall off against random
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
January 14 2014 12:23 GMT
#399
Heh, that fangirl duck micro
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 14 2014 12:23 GMT
#400
On January 14 2014 21:21 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 21:20 Heartland wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:20 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:18 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 Dodgin wrote:
On January 14 2014 21:14 BLinD-RawR wrote:
[quote]

the sun is down so its kinda hard to fly kites.


I thought you didn't have any passion for sc2 anymore ;;


I'm not watching, I'm just sitting in the thread because its active and its KT.


oh, good.


I see the lack of bisu(and best) has driven you to IM?


That and they're not playing Fantasy at all.

Well to be honest I'm on the edge of leaving IM too, I don't care too much for the roster they're sending out every week.


you could always go with prime or Jin air.


I was thinking about joining camp KT tbh, they're the only team that sends 2 Terrans frequently. Not sure yet though. Maybe CJ.


You should do what Wax does and just bandwagon something relatively obscure.


I don't even know what Koreans Wax likes, I just know he likes Elfi.


How do you feel about Samsung?
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 633
JuggernautJason60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16992
Rush 123
Dewaltoss 112
Sexy 29
Bale 11
Dota 2
qojqva1967
monkeys_forever232
Counter-Strike
fl0m1390
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1847
crisheroes1226
Liquid`Hasu906
Other Games
summit1g4435
Grubby3677
FrodaN722
Beastyqt650
shahzam441
byalli244
ArmadaUGS184
C9.Mang0171
KnowMe164
UpATreeSC103
Mew2King78
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 32
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie893
• WagamamaTV274
• Shiphtur242
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 22m
Stellar Fest
17h 22m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.