On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote:
the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person
the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person
Why moreover as a person?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote: the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person Why moreover as a person? | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
Jenia6109
Russian Federation1613 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote: the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person Same for me, he is so uninterrested in this game it seems | ||
|
Dark.Carnival
United States5095 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:11 XiaoJoyce- wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote: the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person Why moreover as a person? His determination and refusal to give up is inspiring to me anyway. | ||
|
jekku
Canada1640 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote: the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person Why? | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
not cool | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote: the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person Why ? Stork his a really hardworking persons. In BW he losts SO MUCH before gaining his first huge wins. Seeing him lose at the first year of HotS is not something bizarre... We will see. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:10 sharkie wrote: not really, heros lead was too huge It was. Had Stork been able to hold on he'd have been in a decent spot though | ||
|
jekku
Canada1640 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:12 FFW_Rude wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote: the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person Why ? Stork his a really hardworking persons. In BW he losts SO MUCH before gaining his first huge wins. Seeing him lose at the first year of HotS is not something bizarre... We will see. Yup. He has a reputation as one of the hardest practicing players (along with flash). | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
| ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
Hydra has shown in quite a few games that he plays too aggressively Reality basically force the game to go into his pace | ||
|
Ammanas
Slovakia2166 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:09 Squat wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:05 Zealously wrote: On January 05 2014 23:04 Squat wrote: On January 05 2014 23:02 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:01 Squat wrote: On January 05 2014 23:00 Gnusnu wrote: On January 05 2014 23:00 FFW_Rude wrote: How can Stork play with his coat on ? Winter is coming. Never understood that one. It like saying "sooner or later I will need to take a shit". I mean...duh? It's Games of throne I know where it's from, I read all the books before it was cool, I just think the quote is kind of derpy. I always figured that GRRM meant it in a "Winter will be here soon"-kind of way Which, when living in the Westeros equivalent of Siberia, is kind of obvious. On a side note, Stork looking to extended his streak even further, and looking in a great position to do so. afaik winter in Westeros comes iregularly and 'The Winter is coming' quote meant that bad times are gonna happen soon. | ||
|
Pangpootata
1838 Posts
Guess the players: + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18759 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:13 jekku wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:12 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote: the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person Why ? Stork his a really hardworking persons. In BW he losts SO MUCH before gaining his first huge wins. Seeing him lose at the first year of HotS is not something bizarre... We will see. Yup. He has a reputation as one of the hardest practicing players (along with flash). Really? Stork is the person who rather plays different games than starcraft. I've never seen him compared to Flash and JD in terms of hardworking and practice | ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:12 Lorning wrote: RorO to crush everyone's FPL, including mine. Don't joke about that. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP153 StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • davetesta17 • Letter145 • Response • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|