• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9565 users

[SPL] CJ Entus vs Samsung - Round 1 2014 - Page 38

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 49 Next All
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
January 05 2014 14:19 GMT
#741
rOrO is even better than RorO
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 05 2014 14:19 GMT
#742
On January 05 2014 23:14 myminerals wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 23:11 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote:
the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person


Why moreover as a person?

Stork place is with Sospa guys right now, it is the only place where his contribution as a legendary player shall be welcomed and appreciated. But it looks like he prefers to continue this misery.


Among the 4 TLBS guys, I respect Stork the most.
Moderator
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 05 2014 14:19 GMT
#743
On January 05 2014 23:18 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 23:17 Zealously wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
Zealously ? No cheers ? I'm disapointed. I thought you would be more vocal at the start of this match.


I saw Roro and threw up, sorry I'm back now

GOGO SORA


I became worried for a second :p What did you say to your GF ?


I might have to break up with her, she likes Roro's hair
AdministratorBreak the chains
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
January 05 2014 14:19 GMT
#744
On January 05 2014 23:12 Ctesias wrote:
I wonder what is more disheartening: always being fielded but always losing (Stork), or never being fielded (Fantasy).

I think Fantasy was playoff ace last Proleague ^^
Gnusnu
Profile Joined December 2009
United States118 Posts
January 05 2014 14:20 GMT
#745
On January 05 2014 23:19 stuchiu wrote:
Among the 4 TLBS guys, I respect Stork the most.

I fully agree. He is a badass.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 05 2014 14:20 GMT
#746
On January 05 2014 23:19 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 23:18 FFW_Rude wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:17 Zealously wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
Zealously ? No cheers ? I'm disapointed. I thought you would be more vocal at the start of this match.


I saw Roro and threw up, sorry I'm back now

GOGO SORA


I became worried for a second :p What did you say to your GF ?


I might have to break up with her, she likes Roro's hair


Would you deny that he have nice hair ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
January 05 2014 14:20 GMT
#747
You know what i think roro wins.
Michael Probu
myminerals
Profile Joined August 2013
560 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-05 14:22:17
January 05 2014 14:20 GMT
#748
On January 05 2014 23:17 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 23:14 myminerals wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:11 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote:
the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person


Why moreover as a person?

Stork place is with Sospa guys right now, it is the only place where his contribution as a legendary player shall be welcomed and appreciated. But it looks like he prefers to continue this misery.


That's bullshit, his contributions are very appreciated in Starcraft II as well. I would like nothing more than to see him succeed in SC2 and I know many feel the same, because of his legacy as a member of TBLS

What contibution?

[image loading]

Anyway, he would be much more successful in BW. He hated SC2 from the beginning. I honestly don't understand what is his point. His last interview didn't make much sense as well.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-05 14:22:08
January 05 2014 14:21 GMT
#749
inb4 flamewar...

This is a sneaky place for a pylon.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 05 2014 14:21 GMT
#750
On January 05 2014 23:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 23:19 Zealously wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:18 FFW_Rude wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:17 Zealously wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
Zealously ? No cheers ? I'm disapointed. I thought you would be more vocal at the start of this match.


I saw Roro and threw up, sorry I'm back now

GOGO SORA


I became worried for a second :p What did you say to your GF ?


I might have to break up with her, she likes Roro's hair


Would you deny that he have nice hair ?


No, but I'd never tell her that
AdministratorBreak the chains
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
January 05 2014 14:22 GMT
#751
Go Sora fuck RoRo
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
January 05 2014 14:22 GMT
#752
Sora please win D:
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 05 2014 14:22 GMT
#753
On January 05 2014 23:21 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 23:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:19 Zealously wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:18 FFW_Rude wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:17 Zealously wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
Zealously ? No cheers ? I'm disapointed. I thought you would be more vocal at the start of this match.


I saw Roro and threw up, sorry I'm back now

GOGO SORA


I became worried for a second :p What did you say to your GF ?


I might have to break up with her, she likes Roro's hair


Would you deny that he have nice hair ?


No, but I'd never tell her that


You told us. That's bigger.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
dehydrogenaza
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland122 Posts
January 05 2014 14:23 GMT
#754
Aaaaand Twitch is dead for me.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 05 2014 14:23 GMT
#755
On January 05 2014 23:20 myminerals wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2014 23:17 Zealously wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:14 myminerals wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:11 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
On January 05 2014 23:11 myminerals wrote:
the more Stork plays SC2, the less I respect him as a player and moreover as a person


Why moreover as a person?

Stork place is with Sospa guys right now, it is the only place where his contribution as a legendary player shall be welcomed and appreciated. But it looks like he prefers to continue this misery.


That's bullshit, his contributions are very appreciated in Starcraft II as well. I would like nothing more than to see him succeed in SC2 and I know many feel the same, because of his legacy as a member of TBLS

What contibution?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The idea that the only way to contribute to a scene is winning is preposterous
AdministratorBreak the chains
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
January 05 2014 14:23 GMT
#756
On January 05 2014 23:23 dehydrogenaza wrote:
Aaaaand Twitch is dead for me.


There a youtube stream in the op
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
January 05 2014 14:23 GMT
#757
Sora
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
tar
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany991 Posts
January 05 2014 14:23 GMT
#758
sora :S
whoever I pick for my anti team turns gosu
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
January 05 2014 14:23 GMT
#759
RORO IS A BEAST! that's my fpl team!
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
gingerfluffmuff
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria4570 Posts
January 05 2014 14:24 GMT
#760
what a disaster for sorrow
・゚✧:・゚+..。✧・゚:・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚ ゜・:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING *・゜・:・゚✧:・゚✧。゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:・゜・:・゚✧::・・:・゚・゚
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 148
Vindicta 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9991
Rain 1470
Artosis 572
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox615
Mew2King319
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1024
Other Games
summit1g9925
Day[9].tv620
shahzam589
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft209
C9.Mang0184
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm59
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 71
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie752
• Day9tv620
• Scarra548
• Shiphtur137
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.