• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:32
CEST 16:32
KST 23:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9366 users

Bitcoin Starcraft - Scarlett vs Naniwa for 14BTC - Page 71

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
1745 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 88 Next
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 21 2013 20:42 GMT
#1401
On December 22 2013 05:41 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:40 opterown wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:39 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:37 Fjodorov wrote:
Does she enjoy wasting 40k ppls time? That was frustrating


I've never understood comments like these. They're playing for over $8000 right now. If she thinks there's even a snowball's chance in a volcano to win the game, she should take it.

MKP tactics best tactics


I mean I detest MKP for being a crybaby and a cheater (I've got to keep my reputation) but that's one of the few things he did post-IPL that I agreed with every time


you had MKP in your sig and claimed to be a big fan up until life vs. MKP in GSL, fair weather fan.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
December 21 2013 20:42 GMT
#1402
On December 22 2013 05:41 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:40 JacobShock wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:40 Zheryn wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:39 JacobShock wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:38 Zheryn wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:36 Doublemint wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:35 Djzapz wrote:
I am now a Scarlett antifan.


You and me both brother.


I'm with you Raynor! Just can't stand zerg's who rely entirely on mutalisks and forcing basetrades, it's so frustrating to watch.


the protoss hypocrisy is astounding..


I play zerg :D


and I play protoss

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 08:04 JacobShock wrote:
Lately on streams I have noticed that many players hotkey hatcheries individually, at least in the very beginning of the game, some even throughout. Players like Jaedong, Blade, Idra etc. What is the benefit of this? I might already know the answers, but I am wondering if its worth to switch my play up now to do the same.



oops.
"Right on" - Morrow
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
December 21 2013 20:42 GMT
#1403
On December 22 2013 05:42 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:41 lolfail9001 wrote:
So, after seeing Scarlett getting bopped by those 3 dts in 1st game i turned stream off. What is the score in the end?


3-2 in favor of Naniwa at the moment

3-2 O_o. Well played, Scarlett, much better than i expected.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 21 2013 20:42 GMT
#1404
On December 22 2013 05:41 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:40 JacobShock wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:40 Zheryn wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:39 JacobShock wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:38 Zheryn wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:36 Doublemint wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:35 Djzapz wrote:
I am now a Scarlett antifan.


You and me both brother.


I'm with you Raynor! Just can't stand zerg's who rely entirely on mutalisks and forcing basetrades, it's so frustrating to watch.


the protoss hypocrisy is astounding..


I play zerg :D


and I play protoss

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 08:04 JacobShock wrote:
Lately on streams I have noticed that many players hotkey hatcheries individually, at least in the very beginning of the game, some even throughout. Players like Jaedong, Blade, Idra etc. What is the benefit of this? I might already know the answers, but I am wondering if its worth to switch my play up now to do the same.


Sherlock Holmes has cracked the case.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 21 2013 20:42 GMT
#1405
On December 22 2013 05:41 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:40 JacobShock wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:40 Zheryn wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:39 JacobShock wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:38 Zheryn wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:36 Doublemint wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:35 Djzapz wrote:
I am now a Scarlett antifan.


You and me both brother.


I'm with you Raynor! Just can't stand zerg's who rely entirely on mutalisks and forcing basetrades, it's so frustrating to watch.


the protoss hypocrisy is astounding..


I play zerg :D


and I play protoss

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 08:04 JacobShock wrote:
Lately on streams I have noticed that many players hotkey hatcheries individually, at least in the very beginning of the game, some even throughout. Players like Jaedong, Blade, Idra etc. What is the benefit of this? I might already know the answers, but I am wondering if its worth to switch my play up now to do the same.


You're scary
Community News
TL+ Member
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
December 21 2013 20:43 GMT
#1406
On December 22 2013 05:41 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:40 JacobShock wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:40 Zheryn wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:39 JacobShock wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:38 Zheryn wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:36 Doublemint wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:35 Djzapz wrote:
I am now a Scarlett antifan.


You and me both brother.


I'm with you Raynor! Just can't stand zerg's who rely entirely on mutalisks and forcing basetrades, it's so frustrating to watch.


the protoss hypocrisy is astounding..


I play zerg :D

+ Show Spoiler +

and I play protoss

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 08:04 JacobShock wrote:
Lately on streams I have noticed that many players hotkey hatcheries individually, at least in the very beginning of the game, some even throughout. Players like Jaedong, Blade, Idra etc. What is the benefit of this? I might already know the answers, but I am wondering if its worth to switch my play up now to do the same.


If MKP scouted like you, he would had won a GSL for sure.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
December 21 2013 20:43 GMT
#1407
Naniwa better confirm he is San's Soul brother.
Moderator
Pisko.
Profile Joined August 2011
United States214 Posts
December 21 2013 20:43 GMT
#1408
On December 22 2013 05:40 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:40 Pisko. wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
Well it seems that Naniwa really is the best foreigner.

Naniwa is a progamer, not a foreigner.

they're not exclusive

Yes they definitely are.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
December 21 2013 20:43 GMT
#1409
On December 22 2013 05:41 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:40 JacobShock wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:40 Zheryn wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:39 JacobShock wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:38 Zheryn wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:36 Doublemint wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:35 Djzapz wrote:
I am now a Scarlett antifan.


You and me both brother.


I'm with you Raynor! Just can't stand zerg's who rely entirely on mutalisks and forcing basetrades, it's so frustrating to watch.


the protoss hypocrisy is astounding..


I play zerg :D


and I play protoss

Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 08:04 JacobShock wrote:
Lately on streams I have noticed that many players hotkey hatcheries individually, at least in the very beginning of the game, some even throughout. Players like Jaedong, Blade, Idra etc. What is the benefit of this? I might already know the answers, but I am wondering if its worth to switch my play up now to do the same.


Uhem, Sherlock, do you exist?
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1410
Meanwhile Nani winning the series.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
danteafk
Profile Joined May 2011
307 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1411
CONGRATZ JOHAN TO 9.000$ MERRY CHRISTMAS
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1412
Well that was a lackluster last game -.-...
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1413
On December 22 2013 05:42 PeopleWhoAnnoyYou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:41 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:40 opterown wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:39 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:37 Fjodorov wrote:
Does she enjoy wasting 40k ppls time? That was frustrating


I've never understood comments like these. They're playing for over $8000 right now. If she thinks there's even a snowball's chance in a volcano to win the game, she should take it.

MKP tactics best tactics


I mean I detest MKP for being a crybaby and a cheater (I've got to keep my reputation) but that's one of the few things he did post-IPL that I agreed with every time



Can someone please explain this to me without trolling constantly?


MKP was on a roll vs Startale in GSTL finals, threathened an all-kill. Parting got sent out and, in an epic game on Entombed Valley, he was beating MKP (like 5 army supply to a lot, Parting's army on top of production). Game lagged out, judges ruled regame, MKP won the regame and proceeded to win the match.

Very unfair result according to everyone except Opterown.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1414
FATALITY
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1415
On December 22 2013 05:39 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:37 Fjodorov wrote:
Does she enjoy wasting 40k ppls time? That was frustrating


I've never understood comments like these. They're playing for over $8000 right now. If she thinks there's even a snowball's chance in a volcano to win the game, she should take it.


Considering she is a progamer at the highest level we can be pretty sure that she knew there was no chance of winning that game the last couple of minutes. 0% chance. She had scouted everything 10 times, knew his army and every single unit he had. And this is a showmatch right? I dont see the point in making ppl frustrated and bored just because she doesnt feel like quitting.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1416
On December 22 2013 05:44 ssxsilver wrote:
Well that was a lackluster last game -.-...


scarlett playing pretty lackluster, I agree.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1417
Aaaahhh this is fucking painful to watch.
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1418
On December 22 2013 05:43 Pisko. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:40 opterown wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:40 Pisko. wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
Well it seems that Naniwa really is the best foreigner.

Naniwa is a progamer, not a foreigner.

they're not exclusive

Yes they definitely are.

what are you smoking, no they are not
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1419
On December 22 2013 05:42 PeopleWhoAnnoyYou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:41 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:40 opterown wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:39 Zealously wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:37 Fjodorov wrote:
Does she enjoy wasting 40k ppls time? That was frustrating


I've never understood comments like these. They're playing for over $8000 right now. If she thinks there's even a snowball's chance in a volcano to win the game, she should take it.

MKP tactics best tactics


I mean I detest MKP for being a crybaby and a cheater (I've got to keep my reputation) but that's one of the few things he did post-IPL that I agreed with every time



Can someone please explain this to me without trolling constantly?


http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_Global_StarCraft_II_Team_League_Season_1

During finals game 4 between MarineKing and PartinG on Entombed Valley, MarineKing's connection dropped. The connection was not restored, and the referee decision was to regame. The decision generated some controversy as the game seemed to be in PartinG's favor. MarineKing ended up winning the next three games in a row, winning the series for Prime. This would further fuel the controversy that was sparked by the regame decision.

[edit] LAN Support
There was some humor to the situation, however, as Blizzard/Activision big-wigs Dustin Browder and Mike Morhaime were in attendance and the crowd was chanting "WE WANT LAN!" The IPL director, David Ting, did tweet "Computer lost connectivity to the local network during the MarineKing vs PartinG. LAN mode would not have helped with this issue."

The obligatory thread on reddit about LAN Support reached the #1 spot on the front page of reddit.com.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 21 2013 20:44 GMT
#1420
On December 22 2013 05:43 Pisko. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 05:40 opterown wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:40 Pisko. wrote:
On December 22 2013 05:38 Qwerty85 wrote:
Well it seems that Naniwa really is the best foreigner.

Naniwa is a progamer, not a foreigner.

they're not exclusive

Yes they definitely are.

There are two possible options for why you're saying this.
A. You don't know what you're talking about
B. You are just intentionally trying to irritate people.
Which?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 684
SteadfastSC370
ComeBackTV 361
Rex136
CosmosSc2 53
EnkiAlexander 38
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 346
ProTech134
Rex 129
CosmosSc2 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 58732
Jaedong 1425
Hyuk 672
Soma 656
EffOrt 622
Horang2 525
Soulkey 480
Mini 473
BeSt 469
Larva 318
[ Show more ]
Last 298
ZerO 283
Rush 272
Stork 250
Snow 201
ggaemo 175
Light 150
Killer 92
Mind 64
hero 61
Pusan 51
Free 49
sorry 40
Shinee 40
Sharp 31
Shine 24
Bale 22
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 19
HiyA 18
yabsab 15
Trap 14
Noble 12
Rock 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8838
qojqva1184
Dendi815
Counter-Strike
Fnx 649
markeloff121
edward37
x6flipin18
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2124
Khaldor1880
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2359
singsing2183
olofmeister1395
B2W.Neo932
hiko769
byalli379
XBOCT307
Pyrionflax194
Liquid`VortiX168
KnowMe98
Mew2King89
QueenE82
ZerO(Twitch)19
Railgan14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 398
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1838
League of Legends
• Nemesis1689
• Jankos1332
• TFBlade637
Other Games
• Shiphtur218
• WagamamaTV202
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 28m
OSC
22h 28m
Stellar Fest
22h 28m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.