On December 22 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
Oh wow the meanest joke just popped into my head but I don't think it'd be appreciated :/
Oh wow the meanest joke just popped into my head but I don't think it'd be appreciated :/
Don't hold back now
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On December 22 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2013 05:25 Lorning wrote: On December 22 2013 05:24 PeopleWhoAnnoyYou wrote: Can someone aware me on this MKP Cord joke? Salty StarTale fans being butthurt Oh wow the meanest joke just popped into my head but I don't think it'd be appreciated :/ Don't hold back now | ||
|
Sabu113
United States11109 Posts
edit: Idra sounds so sad. | ||
|
canikizu
4860 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On December 22 2013 05:27 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote: On December 22 2013 05:25 Lorning wrote: On December 22 2013 05:24 PeopleWhoAnnoyYou wrote: Can someone aware me on this MKP Cord joke? Salty StarTale fans being butthurt Oh wow the meanest joke just popped into my head but I don't think it'd be appreciated :/ Don't hold back now No need. Maru will avenge us in PL or Faker will kill MKP in LoL. | ||
|
pellejohnson
United States1931 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Canucklehead
Canada5074 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
| ||
|
DavoS
United States4605 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On December 22 2013 05:29 opterown wrote: huh, do eggs die off creep? no. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On December 22 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2013 05:25 Lorning wrote: On December 22 2013 05:24 PeopleWhoAnnoyYou wrote: Can someone aware me on this MKP Cord joke? Salty StarTale fans being butthurt Oh wow the meanest joke just popped into my head but I don't think it'd be appreciated :/ They asked for it. | ||
|
Davkaus
United Kingdom368 Posts
| ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
On December 22 2013 05:28 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2013 05:27 Lorning wrote: On December 22 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote: On December 22 2013 05:25 Lorning wrote: On December 22 2013 05:24 PeopleWhoAnnoyYou wrote: Can someone aware me on this MKP Cord joke? Salty StarTale fans being butthurt Oh wow the meanest joke just popped into my head but I don't think it'd be appreciated :/ Don't hold back now No need. Maru will avenge us in PL or Faker will kill MKP in LoL. Re-enactment of Faker vs MKP in LoL: ![]() | ||
|
Sabu113
United States11109 Posts
On December 22 2013 05:28 canikizu wrote: Naniwa needs to finish the series soon lol. Bitcoin has gone from $660 since the series started to $605 right now. Naniwa's destroying bitcoin! | ||
|
polpot
3002 Posts
| ||
|
AlgeriaT
Sweden2197 Posts
| ||
|
Canucklehead
Canada5074 Posts
On December 22 2013 05:29 Zheryn wrote: I don't like how a zerg can force this position like every game even after being behind as long as they go muta vs anything other than 3x stargate. I'd have been so mad if Nani lost this game. I don't like how toss can get free wins from dts if opponent is too late in getting spores. I'd be so mad if I was scarlett. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On December 22 2013 05:30 Harem wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2013 05:28 stuchiu wrote: On December 22 2013 05:27 Lorning wrote: On December 22 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote: On December 22 2013 05:25 Lorning wrote: On December 22 2013 05:24 PeopleWhoAnnoyYou wrote: Can someone aware me on this MKP Cord joke? Salty StarTale fans being butthurt Oh wow the meanest joke just popped into my head but I don't think it'd be appreciated :/ Don't hold back now No need. Maru will avenge us in PL or Faker will kill MKP in LoL. Re-enactment of Faker vs MKP in LoL: + Show Spoiler + ![]() I thought posting gifs wasn't allowed! | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On December 22 2013 05:31 Canucklehead wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2013 05:29 Zheryn wrote: I don't like how a zerg can force this position like every game even after being behind as long as they go muta vs anything other than 3x stargate. I'd have been so mad if Nani lost this game. I don't like how toss can get free wins from dts if opponent is too late in getting spores. yeah but terran can do the same with banshees and zerg with burrow movement roaches, so that's just not being prepared really | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|