• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:27
CEST 08:27
KST 15:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9261 users

[ASUS ROG] @NorthCon Day 2 2013 - Page 273

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 271 272 273 274 275 276 Next
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 08 2013 02:29 GMT
#5441
On December 08 2013 11:18 Defenestrator wrote:
Are VODs available for the games?

http://www.reddit.com/r/SpoilerFreeSC/wiki/asus_rog/northcon2013
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Exitor45
Profile Joined August 2012
United States72 Posts
December 08 2013 02:33 GMT
#5442
JD!!!!!!!!
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react.
for_the_swarm
Profile Joined September 2013
United States48 Posts
December 08 2013 02:41 GMT
#5443
On December 08 2013 11:29 danteafk wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/1s5opp/asus_rog_northcon_the_last_opportunity_for_a/cdu6skh?context=3

repeating myself, welp.


you were right on jaedong having a chance on winning the tournament. He has a chance at winning any tournament. You were wrong about it not being stacked. There were several GSL champions at Asus rog
bhfberserk
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada390 Posts
December 08 2013 02:41 GMT
#5444
Anyone know where I can find the VOD of JD vs Innovation???
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19390 Posts
December 08 2013 03:01 GMT
#5445
Heard there was some sort of sheep infestation going on in this thread? Anything I can do to help?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2013 03:04 GMT
#5446
On December 08 2013 12:01 BisuDagger wrote:
Heard there was some sort of sheep infestation going on in this thread? Anything I can do to help?

photoshop bisu heads on the sheep so they go to brood war
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
gedatsu
Profile Joined December 2011
1286 Posts
December 08 2013 03:35 GMT
#5447
On December 08 2013 12:01 BisuDagger wrote:
Heard there was some sort of sheep infestation going on in this thread? Anything I can do to help?

That reminded me of
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 03:52:47
December 08 2013 03:52 GMT
#5448
tfw TL is my homepage and I spoil it before I can type in reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc

edit: the book thief was good btw. not sure if worth missing last finals of the year, but it was good.
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 08 2013 03:53 GMT
#5449
On December 08 2013 12:52 VisonKai wrote:
tfw TL is my homepage and I spoil it before I can type in reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc

edit: the book thief was good btw. not sure if worth missing last finals of the year, but it was good.

There are still more tournaments this year though.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2013 03:55 GMT
#5450
why is it the only few weeks not in the summer I'll actually have lots of free time to live report is the only few weeks there's nothing to live report
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
December 08 2013 04:07 GMT
#5451
On December 08 2013 12:53 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 12:52 VisonKai wrote:
tfw TL is my homepage and I spoil it before I can type in reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc

edit: the book thief was good btw. not sure if worth missing last finals of the year, but it was good.

There are still more tournaments this year though.


oh, right, h6 finals. and there's that NA only thing, not sure if I'm going to watch it. Someone should give me a player to root for and I might show up in the LR thread to screw with people.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 08 2013 04:09 GMT
#5452
On December 08 2013 13:07 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 12:53 Harem wrote:
On December 08 2013 12:52 VisonKai wrote:
tfw TL is my homepage and I spoil it before I can type in reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc

edit: the book thief was good btw. not sure if worth missing last finals of the year, but it was good.

There are still more tournaments this year though.


oh, right, h6 finals. and there's that NA only thing, not sure if I'm going to watch it. Someone should give me a player to root for and I might show up in the LR thread to screw with people.

If you want to be a super hipster you could root for Hitman against Scarlett in the first round.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2013 04:10 GMT
#5453
On December 08 2013 13:09 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:07 VisonKai wrote:
On December 08 2013 12:53 Harem wrote:
On December 08 2013 12:52 VisonKai wrote:
tfw TL is my homepage and I spoil it before I can type in reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc

edit: the book thief was good btw. not sure if worth missing last finals of the year, but it was good.

There are still more tournaments this year though.


oh, right, h6 finals. and there's that NA only thing, not sure if I'm going to watch it. Someone should give me a player to root for and I might show up in the LR thread to screw with people.

If you want to be a super hipster you could root for Hitman against Scarlett in the first round.

oh boy I'm a super hipster now
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
December 08 2013 04:13 GMT
#5454
It's midnight. Time for the party to start, in my opinion. Go top-level gaming! JD FTW
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 04:16:50
December 08 2013 04:15 GMT
#5455
On December 08 2013 13:09 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:07 VisonKai wrote:
On December 08 2013 12:53 Harem wrote:
On December 08 2013 12:52 VisonKai wrote:
tfw TL is my homepage and I spoil it before I can type in reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc

edit: the book thief was good btw. not sure if worth missing last finals of the year, but it was good.

There are still more tournaments this year though.


oh, right, h6 finals. and there's that NA only thing, not sure if I'm going to watch it. Someone should give me a player to root for and I might show up in the LR thread to screw with people.

If you want to be a super hipster you could root for Hitman against Scarlett in the first round.


2-4 against JD, 0-infinity against based Hitman

edit: I can't into subject permanence
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 08 2013 04:17 GMT
#5456
On December 08 2013 13:07 VisonKai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 12:53 Harem wrote:
On December 08 2013 12:52 VisonKai wrote:
tfw TL is my homepage and I spoil it before I can type in reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc

edit: the book thief was good btw. not sure if worth missing last finals of the year, but it was good.

There are still more tournaments this year though.


oh, right, h6 finals. and there's that NA only thing, not sure if I'm going to watch it. Someone should give me a player to root for and I might show up in the LR thread to screw with people.

It's very likely that you'll see Life in http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Numericable_M-House_Cup_3
Moderator。◕‿◕。
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
December 08 2013 04:19 GMT
#5457
On December 08 2013 13:17 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:07 VisonKai wrote:
On December 08 2013 12:53 Harem wrote:
On December 08 2013 12:52 VisonKai wrote:
tfw TL is my homepage and I spoil it before I can type in reddit.com/r/spoilerfreesc

edit: the book thief was good btw. not sure if worth missing last finals of the year, but it was good.

There are still more tournaments this year though.


oh, right, h6 finals. and there's that NA only thing, not sure if I'm going to watch it. Someone should give me a player to root for and I might show up in the LR thread to screw with people.

It's very likely that you'll see Life in http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Numericable_M-House_Cup_3


Polt Forgg and JD already confirmed? Why haven't I heard of this?

jeez I need to stop being such a filthy casual.

ty based Harem.
operwolf
Profile Joined April 2008
United States324 Posts
December 08 2013 04:22 GMT
#5458
So glad Jaedong finally took one, nicely done!
He'll end up dead, because he'll die.
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
December 08 2013 04:25 GMT
#5459
Jaedong, so happy for you! You've waited so long for 1st place. Sad for Scarlett, but she is bound to get her 1st place soon enough, so good.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
alypse
Profile Joined May 2010
2784 Posts
December 08 2013 05:20 GMT
#5460
Jaedong! Finally!
KT Violet 1988 - 2012
Prev 1 271 272 273 274 275 276 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft778
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 548
ggaemo 377
Stork 322
Leta 222
PianO 70
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Reynor80
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King217
Westballz55
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor664
Other Games
summit1g9502
C9.Mang0295
PiGStarcraft176
Sick154
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Lourlo1356
• Stunt506
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 34m
Online Event
4h 34m
FEL
9h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.