• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:51
CEST 10:51
KST 17:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11740 users

[IEM] Singapore Day 4 - Ro8, Ro4, and Grand Finals - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 55 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 04:10:19
December 01 2013 04:09 GMT
#161
I'm so upset.

If Mvp or DRG wins this I'll be less upset
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 04:10:12
December 01 2013 04:10 GMT
#162
tt, well played hydra
Moderatorlickypiddy
blinken
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada368 Posts
December 01 2013 04:10 GMT
#163
I wonder how much better Scarlett would be if she had a team like CJ Entus to train with... I mean who does she have to train with, Nerchio?
Lobotomist
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1541 Posts
December 01 2013 04:10 GMT
#164
Idra analysis king
Teching to hive too quickly isn't just a risk: it's an ultrarisk
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
December 01 2013 04:10 GMT
#165
On December 01 2013 13:09 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:06 Yhamm wrote:
I don't understand why she tried to move the roaches away from the banelings, it made it easier to hit the hydras behind

I think it was one of those automatic things like with terran when you see banes, you split units but she forgot that roaches should be soaking the damage.

seems like ZvZ is hydra's good mu. Wonder how his ZvT is

i concur
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
December 01 2013 04:10 GMT
#166
Seeing IdrA in a suit looks so weird
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 04:11:30
December 01 2013 04:10 GMT
#167
On December 01 2013 13:10 blinken wrote:
I wonder how much better Scarlett would be if she had a team like CJ Entus to train with... I mean who does she have to train with, Nerchio?

Nerchio, Innovation, MMA and the rest of Axiom when in korea.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
December 01 2013 04:11 GMT
#168
On December 01 2013 13:09 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:06 Yhamm wrote:
I don't understand why she tried to move the roaches away from the banelings, it made it easier to hit the hydras behind

I think it was one of those automatic things like with terran when you see banes, you split units but she forgot that roaches should be soaking the damage.

seems like ZvZ is hydra's good mu. Wonder how his ZvT is


Pretty sure ZvP is his best mu actually, but I don't remember where I got that from
No will to live, no wish to die
blinken
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada368 Posts
December 01 2013 04:11 GMT
#169
On December 01 2013 13:10 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:10 blinken wrote:
I wonder how much better Scarlett would be if she had a team like CJ Entus to train with... I mean who does she have to train with, Nerchio?

Nerchio, Innovation, MMA


Sorry, I didn't realize MMA and Innovation played Zerg.
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
December 01 2013 04:11 GMT
#170
On December 01 2013 13:10 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:10 blinken wrote:
I wonder how much better Scarlett would be if she had a team like CJ Entus to train with... I mean who does she have to train with, Nerchio?

Nerchio, Innovation, MMA

maybe a coach like Cella there could have helpe... who knows
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
atrox_
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1711 Posts
December 01 2013 04:11 GMT
#171
On December 01 2013 13:10 blinken wrote:
I wonder how much better Scarlett would be if she had a team like CJ Entus to train with... I mean who does she have to train with, Nerchio?


I assume she also trains with MajOr and the other NA zergs due to their apparent closeness
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 01 2013 04:11 GMT
#172
On December 01 2013 13:10 Topin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:09 BigFan wrote:
On December 01 2013 13:06 Yhamm wrote:
I don't understand why she tried to move the roaches away from the banelings, it made it easier to hit the hydras behind

I think it was one of those automatic things like with terran when you see banes, you split units but she forgot that roaches should be soaking the damage.

seems like ZvZ is hydra's good mu. Wonder how his ZvT is

i concur

excellent lol.

On December 01 2013 13:11 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:09 BigFan wrote:
On December 01 2013 13:06 Yhamm wrote:
I don't understand why she tried to move the roaches away from the banelings, it made it easier to hit the hydras behind

I think it was one of those automatic things like with terran when you see banes, you split units but she forgot that roaches should be soaking the damage.

seems like ZvZ is hydra's good mu. Wonder how his ZvT is


Pretty sure ZvP is his best mu actually, but I don't remember where I got that from

hmm possibly. I dunno, haven't seen much of his games since PL.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
December 01 2013 04:11 GMT
#173
On December 01 2013 13:06 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:05 Lunareste wrote:
hydra, this is fucking INSANITY

it's great lol. Haven't seen roach+bane against roach+hydra in a while now.

yea not something super fresh but still very entertaining. This dude's been wrecking ZvZ since 2011
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 04:14:56
December 01 2013 04:11 GMT
#174
On December 01 2013 13:10 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:10 blinken wrote:
I wonder how much better Scarlett would be if she had a team like CJ Entus to train with... I mean who does she have to train with, Nerchio?

Nerchio, Innovation, MMA

Haha, well, her ZvT is amazing, one of the best in the world.
And her ZvZ is... well, not quite that amazing.

Even though, to be fair, Nerchio's ZvZ is actually awesome.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 01 2013 04:11 GMT
#175
On December 01 2013 13:11 blinken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:10 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 01 2013 13:10 blinken wrote:
I wonder how much better Scarlett would be if she had a team like CJ Entus to train with... I mean who does she have to train with, Nerchio?

Nerchio, Innovation, MMA


Sorry, I didn't realize MMA and Innovation played Zerg.

didn't realize we were just talking zvz
Moderatorlickypiddy
blinken
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada368 Posts
December 01 2013 04:12 GMT
#176
On December 01 2013 13:11 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:11 blinken wrote:
On December 01 2013 13:10 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 01 2013 13:10 blinken wrote:
I wonder how much better Scarlett would be if she had a team like CJ Entus to train with... I mean who does she have to train with, Nerchio?

Nerchio, Innovation, MMA


Sorry, I didn't realize MMA and Innovation played Zerg.

didn't realize we were just talking zvz


It's ok, most people would have realized that when I didn't mention MMA or Innovation.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 01 2013 04:12 GMT
#177
On December 01 2013 13:11 Arceus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:06 BigFan wrote:
On December 01 2013 13:05 Lunareste wrote:
hydra, this is fucking INSANITY

it's great lol. Haven't seen roach+bane against roach+hydra in a while now.

yea not something super fresh but still very entertaining. This dude's been wrecking ZvZ since 2011

true true. He even took out Jaedong from some BW match I saw, good stuff (and bad for JD lol). I remember some BW where he got rolled by Flash though
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 01 2013 04:13 GMT
#178
To be fair Blinken, you were pretty ambiguous for your statement; it's easy to infer that you meant "better" as in better overall.
gophario
Profile Joined July 2011
United States169 Posts
December 01 2013 04:14 GMT
#179
Everyone else seems to be neglecting the obvious, its dat coach park difference.

CJ > *
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 01 2013 04:14 GMT
#180
On December 01 2013 13:12 blinken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 13:11 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 01 2013 13:11 blinken wrote:
On December 01 2013 13:10 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 01 2013 13:10 blinken wrote:
I wonder how much better Scarlett would be if she had a team like CJ Entus to train with... I mean who does she have to train with, Nerchio?

Nerchio, Innovation, MMA


Sorry, I didn't realize MMA and Innovation played Zerg.

didn't realize we were just talking zvz


It's ok, most people would have realized that when I didn't mention MMA or Innovation.

no need to be an ass
Moderatorlickypiddy
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 1026
soO 432
Hyuk 402
Mini 225
ZerO 147
Killer 61
Shinee 49
Mind 36
Bale 29
Mong 26
[ Show more ]
PianO 25
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
HiyA 11
ZergMaN 11
Dota 2
XaKoH 667
XcaliburYe327
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
byalli550
Other Games
olofmeister906
ceh9639
Happy372
singsing372
Livibee194
crisheroes185
Mew2King70
ArmadaUGS62
ZerO(Twitch)8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH376
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1351
• Rush1315
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 9m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 9m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.