• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:26
CEST 14:26
KST 21:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

[IEM] Singapore Day 4 - Ro8, Ro4, and Grand Finals - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 55 Next
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
December 01 2013 07:51 GMT
#641
I genuinely want EffOrt & hydra to retire or get their citizenship stripped or whatever after this series. Thats said from an entusman
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
December 01 2013 07:51 GMT
#642
San is a boss!
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
December 01 2013 07:51 GMT
#643
On December 01 2013 16:49 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 16:48 Sabu113 wrote:
Broken? What's the difference from those old Naniwa 1gate into nexus->4gate?

I thought they solved it. One tourney too cmon now. Though yeah I also don't quite understand how this is all happening.

edit: Well I am happy for San. Kinda good guy.

YEAH. I want DRG vs San.


San is better than Naniwa, at least at this.


Hersey.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
December 01 2013 07:51 GMT
#644
On December 01 2013 16:48 Sabu113 wrote:
Broken? What's the difference from those old Naniwa 1gate into nexus->4gate?

I thought they solved it. One tourney too cmon now. Though yeah I also don't quite understand how this is all happening.


San seems to just have amazing game sense with it or incredible luck that allows him to just win with that build lol. Game 2 was either sheer brilliance or complete luck. I've never seen such a mindgame that worked out so well.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
December 01 2013 07:51 GMT
#645
Hydra is going to go back to his hotel and drink a soda, one with *caffeine*.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 01 2013 07:51 GMT
#646
A toss who knocked out two CJ zergs. San might be #1 on Idras hate list.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
December 01 2013 07:51 GMT
#647
I am someone who has players I root for, against, and am neutral towards. San has been neutral to me since he first showed up, until this series. I cannot describe to you how much I hated that style and these games. Hydra is very good as zvp, and there is a good chance in standard games he wins this series, instead we got this horrid series.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
December 01 2013 07:52 GMT
#648
On December 01 2013 16:51 Sabu113 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 16:49 stuchiu wrote:
On December 01 2013 16:48 Sabu113 wrote:
Broken? What's the difference from those old Naniwa 1gate into nexus->4gate?

I thought they solved it. One tourney too cmon now. Though yeah I also don't quite understand how this is all happening.

edit: Well I am happy for San. Kinda good guy.

YEAH. I want DRG vs San.


San is better than Naniwa, at least at this.


Hersey.


Naniwa is more Genius than Manlot. Look into your heart, you know it to be true.
Moderator
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
December 01 2013 07:53 GMT
#649
MANZENITH!!!

Only the artosis curse can bring him down
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 01 2013 07:54 GMT
#650
On December 01 2013 16:51 Maghetti wrote:
I am someone who has players I root for, against, and am neutral towards. San has been neutral to me since he first showed up, until this series. I cannot describe to you how much I hated that style and these games. Hydra is very good as zvp, and there is a good chance in standard games he wins this series, instead we got this horrid series.

it's an interesting style for sure. It's how he makes it work that's amazing to me.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Wegandi
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2455 Posts
December 01 2013 07:54 GMT
#651
ManZenith! Went from Kaldaran Amulet to Zealots. :p
Thank you bureaucrats for all your hard work, your commitment to public service and public good is essential to the lives of so many. Also, for Pete's sake can we please get some gun control already, no need for hand guns and assault rifles for the public
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
December 01 2013 07:55 GMT
#652
On December 01 2013 16:48 Sabu113 wrote:
Broken? What's the difference from those old Naniwa 1gate into nexus->4gate?

I thought they solved it. One tourney too cmon now. Though yeah I also don't quite understand how this is all happening.

edit: Well I am happy for San. Kinda good guy.

YEAH. I want DRG vs San.

/sarcasm man. It has more to do with zergs looking like plastic leaguer in SEVEN consecutive games. Watching this I would have smashed my keyboard in half if it's not being a laptop
Lunchador
Profile Joined April 2010
United States776 Posts
December 01 2013 07:55 GMT
#653
Just as Jaedong's burrow play saved him in the rubber match vs Dear at Blizzcon, that 1 HP immortal had me droppin' my jaw!

And Kalaeris yelled out, "it was immortal!" Oh god, that was just too perfect! Hahaha!
Defender of truth, justice, and noontime meals!
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
December 01 2013 07:55 GMT
#654
On December 01 2013 16:54 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 16:51 Maghetti wrote:
I am someone who has players I root for, against, and am neutral towards. San has been neutral to me since he first showed up, until this series. I cannot describe to you how much I hated that style and these games. Hydra is very good as zvp, and there is a good chance in standard games he wins this series, instead we got this horrid series.

it's an interesting style for sure. It's how he makes it work that's amazing to me.

yes i love the way he warps in those zealots
#TheOneTrueDong
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
December 01 2013 07:56 GMT
#655
On December 01 2013 16:54 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 16:51 Maghetti wrote:
I am someone who has players I root for, against, and am neutral towards. San has been neutral to me since he first showed up, until this series. I cannot describe to you how much I hated that style and these games. Hydra is very good as zvp, and there is a good chance in standard games he wins this series, instead we got this horrid series.

it's an interesting style for sure. It's how he makes it work that's amazing to me.

I am holding my hands in the air to help create a spirit bomb for herO to get revenge. Please herO make it to the finals and make it a 4-0 where you use nothing but zealots!
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
December 01 2013 07:57 GMT
#656
On December 01 2013 16:54 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 16:51 Maghetti wrote:
I am someone who has players I root for, against, and am neutral towards. San has been neutral to me since he first showed up, until this series. I cannot describe to you how much I hated that style and these games. Hydra is very good as zvp, and there is a good chance in standard games he wins this series, instead we got this horrid series.

it's an interesting style for sure. It's how he makes it work that's amazing to me.


Yeah, IMO the incredible high level game sense that San showed made that an extremely enjoyable series. Although, from the perspective of others i can see why that series wouldn't be very enjoyable.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 07:58:27
December 01 2013 07:57 GMT
#657
On December 01 2013 16:41 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 16:39 BigFan wrote:
On December 01 2013 16:39 pigmanbear wrote:
On December 01 2013 16:38 blooblooblahblah wrote:
I can't tell if San is extremely lucky or an absolute mastermind.

He's done this every single PvZ this tournament I think, and won pretty much all of them.

zealots imba! Someone get Dustin and Kim on this stat! Need to nerf them!


Browder: Kim, I heard zealots are too strong!
Kim: Are you thinking what I'm thinking Dustin?
Browder: Yes, it's time to buff the oracle!

Kim: Don't forget taeja won dreamhack... and it's been awhile since we nerfed terran.
Browder: This is why you are the king of balance Kimmy lets get on that.
Patch Notes:
Terran:
Barracks build time increased by 5 seconds.
Taeja, Maru, and innovation no longer have index fingers.
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
December 01 2013 08:02 GMT
#658
Will there be a fun FFA before the finals? :D
Year of MaxPax
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
December 01 2013 08:03 GMT
#659
On December 01 2013 16:51 Arceus wrote:
I genuinely want EffOrt & hydra to retire or get their citizenship stripped or whatever after this series. Thats said from an entusman

True fans are always harsher then others. I fully believe you.
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
December 01 2013 08:04 GMT
#660
IdrA needs to casually drop that he won IEM before.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko433
ProTech121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41799
Bisu 1537
Horang2 1026
Hyuk 368
BeSt 330
EffOrt 312
Mini 290
Soma 282
Light 265
Larva 192
[ Show more ]
ZerO 131
Rush 109
Leta 102
Snow 101
Mong 95
Barracks 87
Pusan 59
Sea.KH 58
ToSsGirL 43
JYJ 37
Shinee 30
NaDa 30
Mind 30
Aegong 28
Yoon 24
Sexy 23
Bale 21
sorry 20
zelot 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc1489
XaKoH 381
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1520
Khaldor1168
Other Games
gofns33438
singsing2275
olofmeister1349
B2W.Neo343
hiko197
Livibee188
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream226
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH177
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 11
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
34m
OSC
9h 34m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 34m
Online Event
22h 34m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.