• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:36
CEST 02:36
KST 09:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9007 users

[IEM] Singapore Day 4 - Ro8, Ro4, and Grand Finals - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 55 Next
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 06:24:07
December 01 2013 06:22 GMT
#421
Double reaper build

EDIT: I don't get the surprise by teh casters, it's guaranteed scout on 4player maps unless you mis-micro
And you can catch a stalker or zealot out in the open if protoss is in the open
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
December 01 2013 06:22 GMT
#422
Craziness. Give me 5 games MvP.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
ArTiFaKs
Profile Joined September 2013
United States1229 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 06:27:07
December 01 2013 06:25 GMT
#423
On December 01 2013 15:04 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 14:54 ArTiFaKs wrote:
It's funny how when Protoss win's everyone votes against recommending the game, but if Terran or Zerg beat Protoss, everyone votes to recommend that game. Such Protoss hate in TL threads these days, people shouldn't let something as silly as not liking a certain race get in the way of your enjoyment of the game, if it bothers you so much why even watch it? I admit I play Protoss but I still enjoy watching other races play and can recognize the skill involved. Just have to be a little more open minded people positive vibes yo's!

I voted against the games because they were fucking horrible to watch. Honestly, I respect effort and how well he played in BW. I mean, the guy won against Flash, that's crazy good but in SCII, he plays badly. I thought being in RO8, he must've improved but his games against San were ridiculously bad. His games are reminiscient of Jaedong's early ZvP games but even then, I don't remember Jaedong making similar bad decisions. Losing the third hatchery 4 games in a row is just ridiculous especially when you see it coming and have 1-2 minutes to prepare(enough time for a spine crawler and lings instead of droning like he did). There, I said it lol

edit: so ya, nothing about balance at all. Dreamhack was a much more interesting tournament so far in comparison to IEM although mvp's games yesterday were pretty good


Ya I'm not saying that these games were especially great, I'm just saying lately it seems every game a protoss wins everyone votes against recommending it. So really the whole point of doing the polls is worthless because of that reason, you can't know if it's an honest horrible game or it's just people anger-voting against Protoss winning. I appreciate the honest response though, I just thought I'd point out it seems like a trend going on these days and not just for this series or tournament.
There are things known, and things unknown, and in-between are the doors.
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
December 01 2013 06:26 GMT
#424
sweet block.
Writer
Vesky
Profile Joined January 2013
United States857 Posts
December 01 2013 06:26 GMT
#425
This is pretty upsetting to watch
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 06:28:04
December 01 2013 06:26 GMT
#426
Protoss is so much about decisions made 1-2 minutes earlier. Well done by HerO though he should have anticipated widowmines.

I want mech to win if it happens. Hellbats have potential.

edit: Insert Ron paul gif if I didn't fear the ban hammer.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 01 2013 06:26 GMT
#427
wow, that stalker block, so close lol

On December 01 2013 15:25 ArTiFaKs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 15:04 BigFan wrote:
On December 01 2013 14:54 ArTiFaKs wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
It's funny how when Protoss win's everyone votes against recommending the game, but if Terran or Zerg beat Protoss, everyone votes to recommend that game. Such Protoss hate in TL threads these days, people shouldn't let something as silly as not liking a certain race get in the way of your enjoyment of the game, if it bothers you so much why even watch it? I admit I play Protoss but I still enjoy watching other races play and can recognize the skill involved. Just have to be a little more open minded people positive vibes yo's!

I voted against the games because they were fucking horrible to watch. Honestly, I respect effort and how well he played in BW. I mean, the guy won against Flash, that's crazy good but in SCII, he plays badly. I thought being in RO8, he must've improved but his games against San were ridiculously bad. His games are reminiscient of Jaedong's early ZvP games but even then, I don't remember Jaedong making similar bad decisions. Losing the third hatchery 4 games in a row is just ridiculous especially when you see it coming and have 1-2 minutes to prepare(enough time for a spine crawler and lings instead of droning like he did). There, I said it lol

edit: so ya, nothing about balance at all. Dreamhack was a much more interesting tournament so far in comparison to IEM although mvp's games yesterday were pretty good


Ya I'm not saying that these games were especially great, I'm just saying lately it seems every game a protoss wins everyone votes against recommending it. So really the whole point of doing the polls is worthless because of that reason, you can't know if it's an honest horrible game or it's just people anger-voting against Protoss winning. I appreciate the honest response though, I just thought I'd point out it seems like a trend going on these days and not just for this series or tournament.

hmm maybe? I dunno tbh. I don't look at the results but it's not surprising that people are bias towards a race/individual and allow that to cloud their judgement of a good game

Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 06:27:35
December 01 2013 06:27 GMT
#428
Wow yeah less so than the fact that he blocked the fact that he set it up for that exact situation and it happened.
Gotta say hero fan now too haha. No wonder the coach said he'd destroy everyone.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
December 01 2013 06:27 GMT
#429
Mech.....MECH???????
Moderator
Azurues
Profile Joined March 2011
Malaysia5612 Posts
December 01 2013 06:27 GMT
#430
woa Mech from the Mech King against protoss?
Mintie
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia563 Posts
December 01 2013 06:27 GMT
#431
Mech!
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
December 01 2013 06:27 GMT
#432
oh my god Mvp
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
December 01 2013 06:28 GMT
#433
Good widow mine drops and MECHVP OH YEAH. This should be interesting. I dunno how this'll work, but interesting nonetheless.
Long live the King of Wings
painkilla
Profile Joined June 2013
United States695 Posts
December 01 2013 06:28 GMT
#434
Great multitasking + probe micro from hero lolo
Supernova | TY | Polt | Innovation | forGG | Lucifron | Happy
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
December 01 2013 06:28 GMT
#435
Mind, Mech against the best multitasking/most mobile protoss seems suicidal.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
December 01 2013 06:28 GMT
#436
Supernova wakes up in Korea.
Moderator
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 01 2013 06:28 GMT
#437
MECH omg
Moderatorlickypiddy
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
December 01 2013 06:29 GMT
#438
MVP with no 3rd CC?
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 01 2013 06:29 GMT
#439
gg for mech?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
December 01 2013 06:29 GMT
#440
On December 01 2013 15:28 stuchiu wrote:
Supernova wakes up in Korea.

At 3:30 in the afternoon I'd hope he'd be awake already.
Long live the King of Wings
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2395
Artosis 685
White-Ra 112
910 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv305
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe158
Other Games
summit1g8723
shahzam666
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0279
ArmadaUGS83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick780
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream323
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta17
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.