On November 30 2013 19:17 Squat wrote:
I have a passport. There is no place to hide.
I have a passport. There is no place to hide.
"Hello sir, may I see your passport?"
"Of course."
"And what is the purpose of your visit to Singapore today?"
"..."
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
GulpyBlinkeyes
United States1449 Posts
On November 30 2013 19:17 Squat wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 19:14 stuchiu wrote: On November 30 2013 19:14 Heartland wrote: On November 30 2013 19:13 Squat wrote: WTF who stole Idra!? I will have him restored immediately, or bukkake will follow. o.o what? Against who? Someone in Sweden I'd think. I have a passport. There is no place to hide. "Hello sir, may I see your passport?" "Of course." "And what is the purpose of your visit to Singapore today?" "..." | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Sumahi
Guam5609 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On November 30 2013 19:21 GulpyBlinkeyes wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 19:17 Squat wrote: On November 30 2013 19:14 stuchiu wrote: On November 30 2013 19:14 Heartland wrote: On November 30 2013 19:13 Squat wrote: WTF who stole Idra!? I will have him restored immediately, or bukkake will follow. o.o what? Against who? Someone in Sweden I'd think. I have a passport. There is no place to hide. "Hello sir, may I see your passport?" "Of course." "And what is the purpose of your visit to Singapore today?" "..." "Business or pleasure?" "Both" | ||
|
GulpyBlinkeyes
United States1449 Posts
On November 30 2013 19:25 Squat wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 19:21 GulpyBlinkeyes wrote: On November 30 2013 19:17 Squat wrote: On November 30 2013 19:14 stuchiu wrote: On November 30 2013 19:14 Heartland wrote: On November 30 2013 19:13 Squat wrote: WTF who stole Idra!? I will have him restored immediately, or bukkake will follow. o.o what? Against who? Someone in Sweden I'd think. I have a passport. There is no place to hide. "Hello sir, may I see your passport?" "Of course." "And what is the purpose of your visit to Singapore today?" "..." "Business or pleasure?" "Both" "First one, and then the other." | ||
|
simmeh
Canada2511 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
| ||
|
goody153
44304 Posts
| ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
| ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
grubby | ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
|
Serinox
Germany5224 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Poll: Recommend Hack vs Grubby g1 No (2) Yes (0) If you have time (0) 2 total votes Your vote: Recommend Hack vs Grubby g1 | ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On November 30 2013 19:35 stuchiu wrote: Can someone take OP? I think I'm going to fall asleep. gib to me if you have an admin available :o | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Jaedong EffOrt BeSt actioN Killer Soma ZerO Horang2 Pusan [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft: Brood War StarCraft 2 Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|