Idra - "conscientious"
Incontrol - "bad news bears"
Nathanias - "for all intents and purposes"
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Cheren
United States2911 Posts
Idra - "conscientious" Incontrol - "bad news bears" Nathanias - "for all intents and purposes" | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:49 Cheren wrote: This weekend I've been obsessed with casters' little phrases like: Idra - "conscientious" Incontrol - "bad news bears" Nathanias - "for all intents and purposes" Whilst Kaeleris is fine. Hashtag#Hashtag - Incontrol. | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:49 Cheren wrote: This weekend I've been obsessed with casters' little phrases like: Idra - "conscientious" Incontrol - "bad news bears" Nathanias - "for all intents and purposes" I thought Nathanias' catch-phrase was "shove". Everybody shoves everything in his casts. | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:49 Cheren wrote: This weekend I've been obsessed with casters' little phrases like: Idra - "conscientious" Incontrol - "bad news bears" Nathanias - "for all intents and purposes" Nukethestars - "attenergy" Nevar forget. | ||
|
Cheren
United States2911 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:51 Ctesias wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 16:49 Cheren wrote: This weekend I've been obsessed with casters' little phrases like: Idra - "conscientious" Incontrol - "bad news bears" Nathanias - "for all intents and purposes" I thought Nathanias' catch-phrase was "shove". Everybody shoves everything in his casts. I'll listen for that tonight. I just listed what I noticed every time they said it. | ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:46 NovemberstOrm wrote: lolol he is so awesome | ||
|
Daralii
United States16991 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:28 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 16:28 BigFan wrote: On November 30 2013 16:27 D-light wrote: Who is this Dream guy? Seems pretty good. he's on mvp. Pretty strong multitasker. I think someone mentioned on here that he's the best terran on mvp and he's confirmed lnnovation's rival(guessing multitasking) by DRG. DRG says he plays like Innovation in practice games. there you go lol | ||
|
Breach_hu
Hungary2431 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 30 2013 17:03 AlternativeEgo wrote: Bomber and Avenge. Startale should get a new hairstylist. Thingsthatmatter Wolf plz D; | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
IMoperator
4476 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Poll: Recommend Scarlet vs Bomber g1 Yes (8) No (4) If you have time (0) 12 total votes Your vote: Recommend Scarlet vs Bomber g1 | ||
|
blinken
Canada368 Posts
| ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On November 30 2013 17:04 stuchiu wrote: Dream was all about the intricate dance of finding opening and attacking everywhere. Bomber is all about smashing ppl in the face. Dream's a scalpel where Bomber's a sledgehammer. | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:52 Cheren wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 16:51 Ctesias wrote: On November 30 2013 16:49 Cheren wrote: This weekend I've been obsessed with casters' little phrases like: Idra - "conscientious" Incontrol - "bad news bears" Nathanias - "for all intents and purposes" I thought Nathanias' catch-phrase was "shove". Everybody shoves everything in his casts. I'll listen for that tonight. I just listed what I noticed every time they said it. Now you won't be able to hear him say anything else. ![]() | ||
|
soullogik
United States1171 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2910 Hyuk Soma Dewaltoss Light Killer Yoon Shinee Mind [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|