On November 30 2013 16:28 stuchiu wrote:
DRG says he plays like Innovation in practice games.
DRG says he plays like Innovation in practice games.
By that DRG just means that he spanks him in practice games just like he is Innovation. =P
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Hall0wed
United States8486 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:28 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 16:28 BigFan wrote: On November 30 2013 16:27 D-light wrote: Who is this Dream guy? Seems pretty good. he's on mvp. Pretty strong multitasker. I think someone mentioned on here that he's the best terran on mvp and he's confirmed lnnovation's rival(guessing multitasking) by DRG. DRG says he plays like Innovation in practice games. By that DRG just means that he spanks him in practice games just like he is Innovation. =P | ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:28 Yhamm wrote: during the break, you can watch Moonglade and Khaldor just started casting it. | ||
|
lystier
China877 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:30 Hall0wed wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 16:28 stuchiu wrote: On November 30 2013 16:28 BigFan wrote: On November 30 2013 16:27 D-light wrote: Who is this Dream guy? Seems pretty good. he's on mvp. Pretty strong multitasker. I think someone mentioned on here that he's the best terran on mvp and he's confirmed lnnovation's rival(guessing multitasking) by DRG. DRG says he plays like Innovation in practice games. By that DRG just means that he spanks him in practice games just like he is Innovation. =P Every SC2 pro thinks the same thing. The guy I just barely beat is the best player in the world. | ||
|
AlgeriaT
Sweden2197 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:26 blinken wrote: Great series. Also I'm really enjoying this casting duo, it's a strange but well rounded chemistry. I wish idra would cast more often, he brings a positive vibe, as odd as that is to say. Same here. Idra really is a quite fantastic caster. He keeps his cool and provides precise insight all the time, instead of getting overly excited like most other casters do almost non stop. Really loving Idra's casting these days, I'd love to have him as one of the mainstays at larger tournaments. | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On November 30 2013 16:32 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 16:30 Hall0wed wrote: On November 30 2013 16:28 stuchiu wrote: On November 30 2013 16:28 BigFan wrote: On November 30 2013 16:27 D-light wrote: Who is this Dream guy? Seems pretty good. he's on mvp. Pretty strong multitasker. I think someone mentioned on here that he's the best terran on mvp and he's confirmed lnnovation's rival(guessing multitasking) by DRG. DRG says he plays like Innovation in practice games. By that DRG just means that he spanks him in practice games just like he is Innovation. =P Every SC2 pro thinks the same thing. The guy I just barely beat is the best player in the world. I was convinced that the terran I just barely managed to beat back in early WoL was high level diamond(this was before master existed), then I watched the replay and saw that he died with a 3k bank on 2 bases, with 2 rax and 1 fact. I was still very proud though. | ||
|
HelloSon
United States456 Posts
| ||
|
kusto
Russian Federation823 Posts
| ||
|
blinken
Canada368 Posts
| ||
|
AlgeriaT
Sweden2197 Posts
Maybe drink a...RED BULL...or something ![]() | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
|
ASoo
2867 Posts
| ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
"who want a t-shirt"? | ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
!LL
Austria256 Posts
https://global3.memecdn.com/blue-light-rambo_o_330151.jpg | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma EffOrt Horang2 Soulkey Mini BeSt Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS2359 singsing2183 olofmeister1395 B2W.Neo932 hiko769 byalli379 XBOCT307 Pyrionflax194 Liquid`VortiX168 KnowMe98 Mew2King89 QueenE82 ZerO(Twitch)19 Railgan14 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|