• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:15
CEST 09:15
KST 16:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

[IEM] Singapore Day 3 - Group C & D - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 51 Next
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
November 30 2013 06:51 GMT
#441
On November 30 2013 15:50 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 15:49 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:49 Yhamm wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:48 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:47 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:46 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 Yhamm wrote:
lol scarlett is such a tier D foreigner

rofl. I see what you did there.

So, leo, is dream tier D there?


i see where this is going

lol. Wasn't playing on going anywhere with this but sure XD


seriously though... in terms of korean players is dream in your top 10?

so anyone beyond top 10 is tier D?


top 20?


If anyone beyond top 20 is tier D, what happened to the letters, A,B,C, and S?


mixed inbetween
banelings
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 06:52:11
November 30 2013 06:51 GMT
#442
On November 30 2013 15:48 leo23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 15:47 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:46 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 Yhamm wrote:
lol scarlett is such a tier D foreigner

rofl. I see what you did there.

So, leo, is dream tier D there?


i see where this is going

lol. Wasn't playing on going anywhere with this but sure XD


seriously though... in terms of korean players is dream in your top 10?

I dunno, haven't been following SCII in the last couple of months. Only followed WCS in general and Blizzcon and even then, I dunno who won who lol. What I mean is, I don't think he's Top 10 but you don't have to be Top 10 to be recognized as an amazing player.

On November 30 2013 15:48 juvenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 15:42 Pandain wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:40 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:36 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:35 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:33 ChoDing wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:32 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:27 leo23 wrote:
Completely outplayed holy moly dream is tier d korean lol

Don't talk


why not, when it's true...dream had this game in his ballz.

"Completely outplayed" lol no
"Dream is tier D Korean" lol no


how is being 50 supply up with 3+ 3+ marines and the zerg has only 2 bases and you end up losing not outplayed?

tier D is just nomenclature I guess I am wrong on that

you should play the game more

I play the game plenty enough thank you very much.
I don't want to get too much into this because it's just going to devolve into a balance whine. But the way Scarlett used her mutas was very indicative of Zerg's ability to abuse air units. Back in the BW days, Terran could hold mutas because of valkyries. In SC2, Terran doesn't really have anything that can hold against mutas. Thors and widow mines are all ground-related defenses, are slow, and can't hold when mutas are in large numbers. Therefore, Dream couldn't do anything against Scarlett's muta abuse.


She won that game through muta MICRO

We NEVER see that. ...

have you ever seen a BW tvz? Because that's where the term muta micro originates and it's not about flying searching for possibilities, it's about the actual micro when you risk your whole 11 mutas stack fighting vs turrets and bio. It's not like you risk anything but a couple mutas when you have like 40 of them against a handful of rines.

well technically, it is still micro and she had to target mines and lost hp on like 30 mutas from one hit but I agree with your point.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 06:53:46
November 30 2013 06:53 GMT
#443
On November 30 2013 15:51 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 15:48 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:47 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:46 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 Yhamm wrote:
lol scarlett is such a tier D foreigner

rofl. I see what you did there.

So, leo, is dream tier D there?


i see where this is going

lol. Wasn't playing on going anywhere with this but sure XD


seriously though... in terms of korean players is dream in your top 10?

I dunno, haven't been following SCII in the last couple of months. Only followed WCS in general and Blizzcon and even then, I dunno who won who lol. What I mean is, I don't think he's Top 10 but you don't have to be Top 10 to be recognized as an amazing player.

Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 15:48 juvenal wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:42 Pandain wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:40 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:36 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:35 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:33 ChoDing wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:32 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:27 leo23 wrote:
Completely outplayed holy moly dream is tier d korean lol

Don't talk


why not, when it's true...dream had this game in his ballz.

"Completely outplayed" lol no
"Dream is tier D Korean" lol no


how is being 50 supply up with 3+ 3+ marines and the zerg has only 2 bases and you end up losing not outplayed?

tier D is just nomenclature I guess I am wrong on that

you should play the game more

I play the game plenty enough thank you very much.
I don't want to get too much into this because it's just going to devolve into a balance whine. But the way Scarlett used her mutas was very indicative of Zerg's ability to abuse air units. Back in the BW days, Terran could hold mutas because of valkyries. In SC2, Terran doesn't really have anything that can hold against mutas. Thors and widow mines are all ground-related defenses, are slow, and can't hold when mutas are in large numbers. Therefore, Dream couldn't do anything against Scarlett's muta abuse.


She won that game through muta MICRO

We NEVER see that. ...

have you ever seen a BW tvz? Because that's where the term muta micro originates and it's not about flying searching for possibilities, it's about the actual micro when you risk your whole 11 mutas stack fighting vs turrets and bio. It's not like you risk anything but a couple mutas when you have like 40 of them against a handful of rines.

well technically, it is still micro and she had to target mines and lost hp on like 30 mutas from one hit but I agree with your point.


im not saying hes a bad player im saying that he is not the top level korean... hence tier D. but I guess its too harsh. his multitasking is entertaining
banelings
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
November 30 2013 06:54 GMT
#444
On November 30 2013 15:53 leo23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 15:51 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:48 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:47 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:46 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 Yhamm wrote:
lol scarlett is such a tier D foreigner

rofl. I see what you did there.

So, leo, is dream tier D there?


i see where this is going

lol. Wasn't playing on going anywhere with this but sure XD


seriously though... in terms of korean players is dream in your top 10?

I dunno, haven't been following SCII in the last couple of months. Only followed WCS in general and Blizzcon and even then, I dunno who won who lol. What I mean is, I don't think he's Top 10 but you don't have to be Top 10 to be recognized as an amazing player.

On November 30 2013 15:48 juvenal wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:42 Pandain wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:40 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:36 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:35 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:33 ChoDing wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:32 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:27 leo23 wrote:
Completely outplayed holy moly dream is tier d korean lol

Don't talk


why not, when it's true...dream had this game in his ballz.

"Completely outplayed" lol no
"Dream is tier D Korean" lol no


how is being 50 supply up with 3+ 3+ marines and the zerg has only 2 bases and you end up losing not outplayed?

tier D is just nomenclature I guess I am wrong on that

you should play the game more

I play the game plenty enough thank you very much.
I don't want to get too much into this because it's just going to devolve into a balance whine. But the way Scarlett used her mutas was very indicative of Zerg's ability to abuse air units. Back in the BW days, Terran could hold mutas because of valkyries. In SC2, Terran doesn't really have anything that can hold against mutas. Thors and widow mines are all ground-related defenses, are slow, and can't hold when mutas are in large numbers. Therefore, Dream couldn't do anything against Scarlett's muta abuse.


She won that game through muta MICRO

We NEVER see that. ...

have you ever seen a BW tvz? Because that's where the term muta micro originates and it's not about flying searching for possibilities, it's about the actual micro when you risk your whole 11 mutas stack fighting vs turrets and bio. It's not like you risk anything but a couple mutas when you have like 40 of them against a handful of rines.

well technically, it is still micro and she had to target mines and lost hp on like 30 mutas from one hit but I agree with your point.


im not saying hes a bad player im saying that he is not the top level korean... hence tier D. but I guess its too harsh. his multitasking is entertaining

I know what you mean, saying tier D was harsh but I doubt you meant anything by it. Either way, let's just agree that he's one of the better multitaskers out there(or at least this tourney).
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
November 30 2013 06:55 GMT
#445
On November 30 2013 15:54 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 15:53 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:51 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:48 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:47 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:46 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 Yhamm wrote:
lol scarlett is such a tier D foreigner

rofl. I see what you did there.

So, leo, is dream tier D there?


i see where this is going

lol. Wasn't playing on going anywhere with this but sure XD


seriously though... in terms of korean players is dream in your top 10?

I dunno, haven't been following SCII in the last couple of months. Only followed WCS in general and Blizzcon and even then, I dunno who won who lol. What I mean is, I don't think he's Top 10 but you don't have to be Top 10 to be recognized as an amazing player.

On November 30 2013 15:48 juvenal wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:42 Pandain wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:40 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:36 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:35 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:33 ChoDing wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:32 Seeker wrote:
[quote]
Don't talk


why not, when it's true...dream had this game in his ballz.

"Completely outplayed" lol no
"Dream is tier D Korean" lol no


how is being 50 supply up with 3+ 3+ marines and the zerg has only 2 bases and you end up losing not outplayed?

tier D is just nomenclature I guess I am wrong on that

you should play the game more

I play the game plenty enough thank you very much.
I don't want to get too much into this because it's just going to devolve into a balance whine. But the way Scarlett used her mutas was very indicative of Zerg's ability to abuse air units. Back in the BW days, Terran could hold mutas because of valkyries. In SC2, Terran doesn't really have anything that can hold against mutas. Thors and widow mines are all ground-related defenses, are slow, and can't hold when mutas are in large numbers. Therefore, Dream couldn't do anything against Scarlett's muta abuse.


She won that game through muta MICRO

We NEVER see that. ...

have you ever seen a BW tvz? Because that's where the term muta micro originates and it's not about flying searching for possibilities, it's about the actual micro when you risk your whole 11 mutas stack fighting vs turrets and bio. It's not like you risk anything but a couple mutas when you have like 40 of them against a handful of rines.

well technically, it is still micro and she had to target mines and lost hp on like 30 mutas from one hit but I agree with your point.


im not saying hes a bad player im saying that he is not the top level korean... hence tier D. but I guess its too harsh. his multitasking is entertaining

I know what you mean, saying tier D was harsh but I doubt you meant anything by it. Either way, let's just agree that he's one of the better multitaskers out there(or at least this tourney).


agreed
banelings
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 30 2013 06:55 GMT
#446
Hahhaahah Dream wanted that ovie so bad.
Moderator
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 30 2013 06:55 GMT
#447
On November 30 2013 15:53 leo23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 15:51 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:48 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:47 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:46 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 BigFan wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:45 Yhamm wrote:
lol scarlett is such a tier D foreigner

rofl. I see what you did there.

So, leo, is dream tier D there?


i see where this is going

lol. Wasn't playing on going anywhere with this but sure XD


seriously though... in terms of korean players is dream in your top 10?

I dunno, haven't been following SCII in the last couple of months. Only followed WCS in general and Blizzcon and even then, I dunno who won who lol. What I mean is, I don't think he's Top 10 but you don't have to be Top 10 to be recognized as an amazing player.

On November 30 2013 15:48 juvenal wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:42 Pandain wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:40 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:36 leo23 wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:35 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:33 ChoDing wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:32 Seeker wrote:
On November 30 2013 15:27 leo23 wrote:
Completely outplayed holy moly dream is tier d korean lol

Don't talk


why not, when it's true...dream had this game in his ballz.

"Completely outplayed" lol no
"Dream is tier D Korean" lol no


how is being 50 supply up with 3+ 3+ marines and the zerg has only 2 bases and you end up losing not outplayed?

tier D is just nomenclature I guess I am wrong on that

you should play the game more

I play the game plenty enough thank you very much.
I don't want to get too much into this because it's just going to devolve into a balance whine. But the way Scarlett used her mutas was very indicative of Zerg's ability to abuse air units. Back in the BW days, Terran could hold mutas because of valkyries. In SC2, Terran doesn't really have anything that can hold against mutas. Thors and widow mines are all ground-related defenses, are slow, and can't hold when mutas are in large numbers. Therefore, Dream couldn't do anything against Scarlett's muta abuse.


She won that game through muta MICRO

We NEVER see that. ...

have you ever seen a BW tvz? Because that's where the term muta micro originates and it's not about flying searching for possibilities, it's about the actual micro when you risk your whole 11 mutas stack fighting vs turrets and bio. It's not like you risk anything but a couple mutas when you have like 40 of them against a handful of rines.

well technically, it is still micro and she had to target mines and lost hp on like 30 mutas from one hit but I agree with your point.


im not saying hes a bad player im saying that he is not the top level korean... hence tier D. but I guess its too harsh. his multitasking is entertaining

You do know there are letters in between A and D right?

Anyway, looking bad here, late third again, I think Dream will just overpower her in a few minutes.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 06:57:01
November 30 2013 06:56 GMT
#448
On November 30 2013 15:55 stuchiu wrote:
Hahhaahah Dream wanted that ovie so bad.

almost got it too. Would've supply blocked her lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 30 2013 06:57 GMT
#449
Scarlett puts her creep tumors all the way on the edge of the creep, I think that makes it easier to deny the tumors
"Expert" mods4ever.com
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
November 30 2013 06:58 GMT
#450
On November 30 2013 15:57 Die4Ever wrote:
Scarlett puts her creep tumors all the way on the edge of the creep, I think that makes it easier to deny the tumors

maximize the spread in that case.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
November 30 2013 06:58 GMT
#451
damn dream walking into the mass production of scarlett
banelings
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 30 2013 06:58 GMT
#452
Fear is the mindkiller.
Moderator
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
November 30 2013 06:59 GMT
#453
Dat mine, ouch!
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 30 2013 06:59 GMT
#454
Macro Harder. - Dream
Moderator
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
November 30 2013 06:59 GMT
#455
ouch that widow mine
banelings
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
November 30 2013 06:59 GMT
#456
How'd Dream get so far ahead in supply?
Long live the King of Wings
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
November 30 2013 06:59 GMT
#457
Scarlett seems off today, she's down 30 supply and nothing even happened so far =/
Don't hate the player, hate the game
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 30 2013 07:00 GMT
#458
On November 30 2013 15:59 LimitSEA wrote:
How'd Dream get so far ahead in supply?


Delayed 2/2 for 3 extra rax.
Moderator
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
November 30 2013 07:00 GMT
#459
mmmm dem upgrades
banelings
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
November 30 2013 07:02 GMT
#460
so many mutas ..
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Fuzer 81
League of Legends
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1410
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9373
olofmeister260
Happy164
Sick160
ArmadaUGS129
Livibee93
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick587
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream292
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1414
• Lourlo1228
• Stunt476
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 46m
OSC
5h 46m
Stellar Fest
5h 46m
OSC
16h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.