• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:26
CEST 07:26
KST 14:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9692 users

[DreamHack] Winter 2013 Day 2 Knock Out Rounds - Page 130

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 203 Next
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-29 21:26:12
November 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#2581
On November 30 2013 06:24 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Have I missed darude?


They play on sunday at one o'clock

he plays two times at dreamhack. So it said in DH website
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Zebb
Profile Joined March 2011
United States834 Posts
November 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#2582
On November 30 2013 06:24 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:22 Dodgin wrote:
WAIT WTF LIFE VS INNO IS ALREADY OVER?

Must...resist....urge...to...balance whine.

Yeah, it was over pretty quickly :/

Failed Roach Bane into, I have no idea how he won that.
Proxy reaper vs. Hatch in Innos Natural


I think Life's winner interview summed it up nicely.

"I saw him leave his base so I decided to a-move into it"

I'm paraphrasing, but only slightly. Dammit Innovation, you were the chosen one.
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
November 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#2583
On November 30 2013 06:25 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:23 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:19 Davkaus wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:17 monkybone wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:14 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 05:42 Musicus wrote:
What did you guys do to Goswser? I wasn't here for his games, but he seems upset.



Lmao this guy really wants to be a crybaby. Serious mental problems I believe.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser

I mean just look at his tweets. Not a surprise he isnt winning shit with thinking like that. How about manning the shit up and growing some balls. I dont mean to be rude, thats just an advice. First, ignore reddit trolls and else. (not me lol)


Crying about what reddit says... that's sad

incontrol actually dealt with the reddit morons properly



There was one guy who posted that SoS made Goswser look like he was in diamond. He wasn't trashtalking Goswser, just highlighting the evident gulf in class.

Performers need to have a thick skin, making a huge deal out of such tame criticism makes him look like a drama queen.


I guess Goswser doesnt care. Now he is just whining of Koreans and foreigners not having a chance, infrastructure and shit. Lmao.




Polt trains in an environment just like every other foreigner. He's still better than most, if not all foreigners.


Yes, but Polt was already incredibly good to begin with. To get from zero to hero might be a bit harder.
Davkaus
Profile Joined October 2013
United Kingdom368 Posts
November 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#2584
On November 30 2013 06:25 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:23 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:19 Davkaus wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:17 monkybone wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:14 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 05:42 Musicus wrote:
What did you guys do to Goswser? I wasn't here for his games, but he seems upset.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/statuses/406521109052260352


Lmao this guy really wants to be a crybaby. Serious mental problems I believe.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser

I mean just look at his tweets. Not a surprise he isnt winning shit with thinking like that. How about manning the shit up and growing some balls. I dont mean to be rude, thats just an advice. First, ignore reddit trolls and else. (not me lol)


Crying about what reddit says... that's sad

incontrol actually dealt with the reddit morons properly



There was one guy who posted that SoS made Goswser look like he was in diamond. He wasn't trashtalking Goswser, just highlighting the evident gulf in class.

Performers need to have a thick skin, making a huge deal out of such tame criticism makes him look like a drama queen.


I guess Goswser doesnt care. Now he is just whining of Koreans and foreigners not having a chance, infrastructure and shit. Lmao.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/status/406527053119254528

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/status/406522451397312512

Polt trains in an environment just like every other foreigner. He's still better than most, if not all foreigners.


After spending years developing his skill in Korea.

Goswser is right, absolutely. He should just be less petulant about the whole thing.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#2585
On November 30 2013 06:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:23 shid0x wrote:
Life please,i can't take anymore of no soul taeja winning.
please please please.

Not a fan of the clap?

It's another reason I am a fan of Taeja, we both have unique claps
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
bourne117
Profile Joined May 2010
United States837 Posts
November 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#2586
On November 30 2013 06:23 Noc- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:19 Davkaus wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:17 monkybone wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:14 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 05:42 Musicus wrote:
What did you guys do to Goswser? I wasn't here for his games, but he seems upset.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/statuses/406521109052260352


Lmao this guy really wants to be a crybaby. Serious mental problems I believe.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser

I mean just look at his tweets. Not a surprise he isnt winning shit with thinking like that. How about manning the shit up and growing some balls. I dont mean to be rude, thats just an advice. First, ignore reddit trolls and else. (not me lol)


Crying about what reddit says... that's sad

incontrol actually dealt with the reddit morons properly



There was one guy who posted that SoS made Goswser look like he was in diamond. He wasn't trashtalking Goswser, just highlighting the evident gulf in class.

Performers need to have a thick skin, making a huge deal out of such tame criticism makes him look like a drama queen.


I guess Goswser doesnt care. Now he is just whining of Koreans and foreigners not having a chance, infrastructure and shit. Lmao.

Can someone explain to me how the infrastructure is suppose to be the cause of a massive difference in pure mechanics? Like the difference between a Korean Terran and a foreign terran is just absurd because of this.
QO Feasting
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#2587
On November 30 2013 06:23 Noc- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:19 Davkaus wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:17 monkybone wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:14 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 05:42 Musicus wrote:
What did you guys do to Goswser? I wasn't here for his games, but he seems upset.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/statuses/406521109052260352


Lmao this guy really wants to be a crybaby. Serious mental problems I believe.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser

I mean just look at his tweets. Not a surprise he isnt winning shit with thinking like that. How about manning the shit up and growing some balls. I dont mean to be rude, thats just an advice. First, ignore reddit trolls and else. (not me lol)


Crying about what reddit says... that's sad

incontrol actually dealt with the reddit morons properly



There was one guy who posted that SoS made Goswser look like he was in diamond. He wasn't trashtalking Goswser, just highlighting the evident gulf in class.

Performers need to have a thick skin, making a huge deal out of such tame criticism makes him look like a drama queen.


I guess Goswser doesnt care. Now he is just whining of Koreans and foreigners not having a chance, infrastructure and shit. Lmao.

+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/status/406527053119254528

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/status/406522451397312512

And this is why you shouldn't use a microblogging service when you didn't have time to put things into perspective. Reacting into the heat of the moment rarely delivers good stuff.
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
November 29 2013 21:27 GMT
#2588
On November 30 2013 06:23 shid0x wrote:
Life please,i can't take anymore of no soul taeja winning.
please please please.


there really is something off about Taeja... maybe it's just that his left eye is crooked, I don't know. I just can't... look at him...
Noc-
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland850 Posts
November 29 2013 21:27 GMT
#2589
On November 30 2013 06:21 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:17 monkybone wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:14 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 05:42 Musicus wrote:
What did you guys do to Goswser? I wasn't here for his games, but he seems upset.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/statuses/406521109052260352


Lmao this guy really wants to be a crybaby. Serious mental problems I believe.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser

I mean just look at his tweets. Not a surprise he isnt winning shit with thinking like that. How about manning the shit up and growing some balls. I dont mean to be rude, thats just an advice. First, ignore reddit trolls and else. (not me lol)


Crying about what reddit says... that's sad

incontrol actually dealt with the reddit morons properly

I think Michael cares about what the community thinks about perhaps a little too much at times, he's posted here in the LR threads a few times saying he was sorry about how he performed. He seems like a good guy, he just gets matched up with players that just hopelessly outclass him, it's probably quite discouraging.


Yeah and the problem is his mentality. Feels like he has already lost the games in his mind before even going to the booth. Then he loses and whines again, oh man.
SEKO SEKO MMA<3 SEKO SEKO
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 29 2013 21:27 GMT
#2590
wubwub wubbity dub wub
Community News
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 29 2013 21:27 GMT
#2591
On November 30 2013 06:22 hansonslee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:19 stuchiu wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:17 hansonslee wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:16 stuchiu wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:15 The_Templar wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:14 stuchiu wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:13 vthree wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:11 stuchiu wrote:
Taeja and Life, THE NEW WAVE OVERTAKES THE OLD!


Taeja and Life are the old wave...


THE OLD GODS CRUSH THESE NEW UPSTARTS!

make up your mind already


DIE PROTOSS SCUM!


Oh Dear, please sOs, Parting, the new BossToss.


That was almost a sentence.


My Dear, Parting, our new BossToss and HerO, will sOs from toss haters like you


Let me take a crack.

Dear Parting, may your Soul alight my path so that I may walk through the valley of the shadows. May sOs give me strength to cannon my foes and let MC embolden me to smite those unworthy to hear your words. So I say through the one True Lord, Elfi, the Holy Void Ray Genius and the Dark Knight Inca. Amen.
Moderator
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
November 29 2013 21:27 GMT
#2592
On November 30 2013 06:25 JustPassingBy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:23 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:19 Davkaus wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:17 monkybone wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:14 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 05:42 Musicus wrote:
What did you guys do to Goswser? I wasn't here for his games, but he seems upset.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/statuses/406521109052260352


Lmao this guy really wants to be a crybaby. Serious mental problems I believe.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser

I mean just look at his tweets. Not a surprise he isnt winning shit with thinking like that. How about manning the shit up and growing some balls. I dont mean to be rude, thats just an advice. First, ignore reddit trolls and else. (not me lol)


Crying about what reddit says... that's sad

incontrol actually dealt with the reddit morons properly



There was one guy who posted that SoS made Goswser look like he was in diamond. He wasn't trashtalking Goswser, just highlighting the evident gulf in class.

Performers need to have a thick skin, making a huge deal out of such tame criticism makes him look like a drama queen.


I guess Goswser doesnt care. Now he is just whining of Koreans and foreigners not having a chance, infrastructure and shit. Lmao.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/status/406527053119254528

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/status/406522451397312512


Doesn't Mill have a gaming house? I'm sure he is welcome there if he wants. In fact, didn't he train there for a while?

He lives in the gaming house, he's just a crybaby...
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 29 2013 21:28 GMT
#2593
On November 30 2013 06:26 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:23 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:19 Davkaus wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:17 monkybone wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:14 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 05:42 Musicus wrote:
What did you guys do to Goswser? I wasn't here for his games, but he seems upset.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/statuses/406521109052260352


Lmao this guy really wants to be a crybaby. Serious mental problems I believe.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser

I mean just look at his tweets. Not a surprise he isnt winning shit with thinking like that. How about manning the shit up and growing some balls. I dont mean to be rude, thats just an advice. First, ignore reddit trolls and else. (not me lol)


Crying about what reddit says... that's sad

incontrol actually dealt with the reddit morons properly



There was one guy who posted that SoS made Goswser look like he was in diamond. He wasn't trashtalking Goswser, just highlighting the evident gulf in class.

Performers need to have a thick skin, making a huge deal out of such tame criticism makes him look like a drama queen.


I guess Goswser doesnt care. Now he is just whining of Koreans and foreigners not having a chance, infrastructure and shit. Lmao.

+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/status/406527053119254528

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/status/406522451397312512

And this is why you shouldn't use a microblogging service when you didn't have time to put things into perspective. Reacting into the heat of the moment rarely delivers good stuff.

you have my vote mister president!
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 29 2013 21:28 GMT
#2594
On November 30 2013 06:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:24 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Have I missed darude?


They play on sunday at one o'clock

he plays two times at dreamhack. So it said in DH website


Darude is clearly a team. I saw them in a video chasing stuff.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
norterrible
Profile Joined October 2009
United States618 Posts
November 29 2013 21:28 GMT
#2595
goswswer not only has a horrible name but he has revealed himself as a big baby who can't take responsibility for his own mistakes.
kekeke
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
November 29 2013 21:28 GMT
#2596
goswser is free to post his training schedule aswell so we can see if infrastructure is the only reason
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
November 29 2013 21:28 GMT
#2597
On November 30 2013 06:26 bourne117 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:23 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:19 Davkaus wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:17 monkybone wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:14 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 05:42 Musicus wrote:
What did you guys do to Goswser? I wasn't here for his games, but he seems upset.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/statuses/406521109052260352


Lmao this guy really wants to be a crybaby. Serious mental problems I believe.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser

I mean just look at his tweets. Not a surprise he isnt winning shit with thinking like that. How about manning the shit up and growing some balls. I dont mean to be rude, thats just an advice. First, ignore reddit trolls and else. (not me lol)


Crying about what reddit says... that's sad

incontrol actually dealt with the reddit morons properly



There was one guy who posted that SoS made Goswser look like he was in diamond. He wasn't trashtalking Goswser, just highlighting the evident gulf in class.

Performers need to have a thick skin, making a huge deal out of such tame criticism makes him look like a drama queen.


I guess Goswser doesnt care. Now he is just whining of Koreans and foreigners not having a chance, infrastructure and shit. Lmao.

Can someone explain to me how the infrastructure is suppose to be the cause of a massive difference in pure mechanics? Like the difference between a Korean Terran and a foreign terran is just absurd because of this.

A ladder game vs Soulkey is not the same as a game vs Starbuck.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 29 2013 21:28 GMT
#2598
On November 30 2013 06:27 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2013 06:25 JustPassingBy wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:23 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:19 Davkaus wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:17 monkybone wrote:
On November 30 2013 06:14 Noc- wrote:
On November 30 2013 05:42 Musicus wrote:
What did you guys do to Goswser? I wasn't here for his games, but he seems upset.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/statuses/406521109052260352


Lmao this guy really wants to be a crybaby. Serious mental problems I believe.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser

I mean just look at his tweets. Not a surprise he isnt winning shit with thinking like that. How about manning the shit up and growing some balls. I dont mean to be rude, thats just an advice. First, ignore reddit trolls and else. (not me lol)


Crying about what reddit says... that's sad

incontrol actually dealt with the reddit morons properly



There was one guy who posted that SoS made Goswser look like he was in diamond. He wasn't trashtalking Goswser, just highlighting the evident gulf in class.

Performers need to have a thick skin, making a huge deal out of such tame criticism makes him look like a drama queen.


I guess Goswser doesnt care. Now he is just whining of Koreans and foreigners not having a chance, infrastructure and shit. Lmao.

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/status/406527053119254528

https://twitter.com/Millgoswser/status/406522451397312512


Doesn't Mill have a gaming house? I'm sure he is welcome there if he wants. In fact, didn't he train there for a while?

He lives in the gaming house, he's just a crybaby...

Training with EU/NA pro's won't get you up the level of koreans, you need to train on the Korean server, to do that you have to train in Korea.
Moderatorlickypiddy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 29 2013 21:29 GMT
#2599
please stop bashing goswser, it makes me feel sad
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
November 29 2013 21:29 GMT
#2600
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 203 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
Nina 124
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3585
Shuttle 1344
Sharp 359
Dewaltoss 89
Mong 79
Icarus 10
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King211
Other Games
summit1g7057
WinterStarcraft586
C9.Mang0254
Sick135
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2256
League of Legends
• Lourlo900
• Stunt370
Other Games
• Shiphtur493
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.