• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:24
CEST 13:24
KST 20:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7145 users

[Red Bull Battle Grounds] New York Day 2 - Page 110

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 Next
Youtube Stream
SoS
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
November 25 2013 01:46 GMT
#2181
On November 25 2013 08:21 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:20 Shellshock wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:19 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:18 Shellshock wrote:
I'm sad SoS wasn't able to take it


You gotta admit, pARTING played pretty well though.

pretty sure his name is pARTINg dude


hey that mod note is an ABUSE OF POWER


Ahahahahaha that's awesome.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
November 25 2013 01:55 GMT
#2182
how was scarlett vs sos?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
November 25 2013 01:59 GMT
#2183
On November 25 2013 10:55 Waise wrote:
how was scarlett vs sos?


I highly recommend it.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
November 25 2013 02:05 GMT
#2184
On November 25 2013 10:55 Waise wrote:
how was scarlett vs sos?

Game 3 and game 5 saw her cheated of victory thanks to the map pool.
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
November 25 2013 02:07 GMT
#2185
On November 25 2013 08:37 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:33 BakedButters wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.


Did u see his qualifiers for this Redbull tournament. He's been beating top Terrans and of course Tosses. He admits that he wasn't good during 2013 when HoTs came out, but it was due to his PvZ matchup


I'm not saying parting is bad. What I'm saying people (especially Parting himself) need to stop acting like Parting was ever #1 because he wasn't. Being 2nd tier in a competitive game like Starcraft 2 is nothing to be ashamed of.


I see what you're saying, but while Parting's never been the past player in the world, most people will agree he's been in the top tier or close to it for almost all of 2012 and 2013, the only one to be in Code S/Premier League for every season both years.

On November 25 2013 09:46 juicyjames wrote:
What matches are recommended from day 2?


Most of sOs vs Scarlett was pretty good; I especially liked game 4 on Habitation Station.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
November 25 2013 02:12 GMT
#2186
On November 25 2013 11:05 Sub40APM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 10:55 Waise wrote:
how was scarlett vs sos?

Game 3 and game 5 saw her cheated of victory thanks to the map pool.


Riiiiiiiiight.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
November 25 2013 02:13 GMT
#2187
On November 25 2013 11:07 LockeTazeline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:37 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:33 BakedButters wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.


Did u see his qualifiers for this Redbull tournament. He's been beating top Terrans and of course Tosses. He admits that he wasn't good during 2013 when HoTs came out, but it was due to his PvZ matchup


I'm not saying parting is bad. What I'm saying people (especially Parting himself) need to stop acting like Parting was ever #1 because he wasn't. Being 2nd tier in a competitive game like Starcraft 2 is nothing to be ashamed of.


I see what you're saying, but while Parting's never been the past player in the world, most people will agree he's been in the top tier or close to it for almost all of 2012 and 2013, the only one to be in Code S/Premier League for every season both years.

Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 09:46 juicyjames wrote:
What matches are recommended from day 2?


Most of sOs vs Scarlett was pretty good; I especially liked game 4 on Habitation Station.


I'd also recommend Parting vs. sOs, simply because of how much awesome BM there was (especially the beginning of game one!).
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
TUski
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1258 Posts
November 25 2013 02:58 GMT
#2188
MVP for game 4 Scarlett vs sos: Cannon.
"There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love." - Day[9]
Vari
Profile Joined September 2010
United States532 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 03:38:38
November 25 2013 03:37 GMT
#2189
thinking some folks would enjoy this

immediately after bomber vs scarlett game 3 I walked out of the main room into the lobby of hammerstein. in the area where signings and pictures were going on, bomber was already in his chair. literally under 3 minutes after the match ended. no line had formed so I decided to get my 1 picture and autograph (I totally get the fun of this but I mostly didn't bother standing in line to see players. plus I'm terran so this was my dude)

walk up to bomber, my friend snaps a few shots... but I have to share this one. he looks devastated. after those banelings I can certainly understand.

edit - my smile is big because I was laughing as I went up. I couldn't believe he was out there so fast after such a tough loss. not laughing at him, believe me.

[image loading]
Stroke Me Lady Fame
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
November 25 2013 03:46 GMT
#2190
On November 25 2013 12:37 Vari wrote:
thinking some folks would enjoy this

immediately after bomber vs scarlett game 3 I walked out of the main room into the lobby of hammerstein. in the area where signings and pictures were going on, bomber was already in his chair. literally under 3 minutes after the match ended. no line had formed so I decided to get my 1 picture and autograph (I totally get the fun of this but I mostly didn't bother standing in line to see players. plus I'm terran so this was my dude)

walk up to bomber, my friend snaps a few shots... but I have to share this one. he looks devastated. after those banelings I can certainly understand.

edit - my smile is big because I was laughing as I went up. I couldn't believe he was out there so fast after such a tough loss. not laughing at him, believe me.

[image loading]


That's so sad. Thanks for sharing!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Noobity
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States871 Posts
November 25 2013 03:49 GMT
#2191
Yeah, that was really disappointing actually. I couldn't believe how sad he looked. I wish he hadn't been down there signing so soon after. I felt awful.
My name is Mike, and statistically, yours is not.
mishimaBeef
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 03:58:24
November 25 2013 03:56 GMT
#2192
Seems like "Fuck it, it happens. Gonna go sign autos now and sit lookin like a boss"

#Daddy

Edit: Obviously Parting would be super solid now. just wait til proleague starts. #SKTelecomT1Fighting
Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
November 25 2013 04:11 GMT
#2193
On November 25 2013 12:37 Vari wrote:
[image loading]

Do you have a higher resolution of this? I want to zoom in on his tears.
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
GWdeathscythe
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1091 Posts
November 25 2013 10:39 GMT
#2194
any vods of Parting vs sOs out? couldn't find it.
JD is BONJWA!
ottosec
Profile Joined April 2013
505 Posts
November 25 2013 11:30 GMT
#2195
http://www.twitch.tv/redbullesports/b/482634868

Starts around 4:25.
SKT1-PartinG&Rain, MC
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
November 25 2013 11:35 GMT
#2196
On November 25 2013 13:11 Pontius Pirate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 12:37 Vari wrote:
[image loading]

Do you have a higher resolution of this? I want to zoom in on his tears.


You are merciless.
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
November 25 2013 11:48 GMT
#2197
On November 25 2013 11:12 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 11:05 Sub40APM wrote:
On November 25 2013 10:55 Waise wrote:
how was scarlett vs sos?

Game 3 and game 5 saw her cheated of victory thanks to the map pool.


Riiiiiiiiight.

+ Show Spoiler +

GWdeathscythe
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1091 Posts
November 25 2013 12:29 GMT
#2198
On November 25 2013 20:30 ottosec wrote:
http://www.twitch.tv/redbullesports/b/482634868

Starts around 4:25.

Thank you! (=
JD is BONJWA!
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
November 26 2013 08:56 GMT
#2199
Wow. game 4 of sOs vs Scarlett was just awesome. That was some lovely play from sOs.
KT best KT ~ 2014
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
November 26 2013 09:48 GMT
#2200
man...that pic of Bomber is sad
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 15090
StarCastTV_EN388
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings97
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko226
ProTech92
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10227
Jaedong 5616
EffOrt 2614
BeSt 1122
actioN 822
Killer 700
Soma 569
Pusan 474
ZerO 454
Horang2 419
[ Show more ]
Zeus 239
Stork 214
Rush 204
JYJ 144
Barracks 125
Mong 59
ToSsGirL 54
HiyA 45
Bale 30
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Sharp 26
Terrorterran 21
sorry 20
Sea.KH 18
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4627
XaKoH 390
Dendi360
League of Legends
Reynor48
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_28
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2324
crisheroes2130
Other Games
gofns57091
singsing1476
olofmeister1325
byalli524
Livibee199
OGKoka 93
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream348
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 214
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
StarCraft 2
WardiTV169
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1704
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 36m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.