• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:14
CEST 21:14
KST 04:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8393 users

[Red Bull Battle Grounds] New York Day 2 - Page 109

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 Next
Youtube Stream
SoS
BerryCruncH
Profile Joined October 2012
13 Posts
November 24 2013 23:33 GMT
#2161
On November 25 2013 08:32 Wingblade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.


Yea those WCG Korea brackets all foreigners...


Talking about tournaments here, since when did 'qualifiers' start counting as tournament wins?
BakedButters
Profile Joined November 2011
United States748 Posts
November 24 2013 23:33 GMT
#2162
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.


Did u see his qualifiers for this Redbull tournament. He's been beating top Terrans and of course Tosses. He admits that he wasn't good during 2013 when HoTs came out, but it was due to his PvZ matchup
Snute <3 Bomber <3 Parting <3 Life <3
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
November 24 2013 23:35 GMT
#2163
On November 25 2013 08:30 Jensbond wrote:
Dont know if anyone posted this yet butt...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Well played spelling
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
November 24 2013 23:37 GMT
#2164
Grats Parting! Always liked him entertaining guy :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
BerryCruncH
Profile Joined October 2012
13 Posts
November 24 2013 23:37 GMT
#2165
On November 25 2013 08:33 BakedButters wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.


Did u see his qualifiers for this Redbull tournament. He's been beating top Terrans and of course Tosses. He admits that he wasn't good during 2013 when HoTs came out, but it was due to his PvZ matchup


I'm not saying parting is bad. What I'm saying people (especially Parting himself) need to stop acting like Parting was ever #1 because he wasn't. Being 2nd tier in a competitive game like Starcraft 2 is nothing to be ashamed of.
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
November 24 2013 23:38 GMT
#2166
On November 25 2013 08:33 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:32 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.


Yea those WCG Korea brackets all foreigners...


Talking about tournaments here, since when did 'qualifiers' start counting as tournament wins?


Well in order to play and win a tournament, you have to qualify don't you?
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
BakedButters
Profile Joined November 2011
United States748 Posts
November 24 2013 23:40 GMT
#2167
On November 25 2013 08:37 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:33 BakedButters wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.


Did u see his qualifiers for this Redbull tournament. He's been beating top Terrans and of course Tosses. He admits that he wasn't good during 2013 when HoTs came out, but it was due to his PvZ matchup


I'm not saying parting is bad. What I'm saying people (especially Parting himself) need to stop acting like Parting was ever #1 because he wasn't. Being 2nd tier in a competitive game like Starcraft 2 is nothing to be ashamed of.


Ever? Parting was one of the best protoss of 2012. Whatever he's saying now is for show. He's clearly not the best of 2013
Snute <3 Bomber <3 Parting <3 Life <3
Jmanthedragonguy
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada1202 Posts
November 24 2013 23:40 GMT
#2168
Congradz Papa-artinG on the win !!
de1irium
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States121 Posts
November 24 2013 23:47 GMT
#2169
[image loading]

[image loading]
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
November 24 2013 23:48 GMT
#2170
On November 25 2013 08:33 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:32 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.


Yea those WCG Korea brackets all foreigners...


Talking about tournaments here, since when did 'qualifiers' start counting as tournament wins?

You mean the WCG Korea Qualifier, which was the hardest SC2 tournament to date?
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
November 24 2013 23:52 GMT
#2171
Wow parting! Gratz, he's the best player in the world, I think. He just beat the former best player in the world, SOS!
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 25 2013 00:02 GMT
#2172
Parting overtakes 3 players in earnings with this win, hero, DRG and leenock.

poor DRG, never would have dreamed he would be passed by parting.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
November 25 2013 00:03 GMT
#2173
That looks like a very hard trophy to put in a suitcase.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
UnKooL
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1667 Posts
November 25 2013 00:23 GMT
#2174
On November 25 2013 08:35 figq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:30 Jensbond wrote:
Dont know if anyone posted this yet butt...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Well played spelling

Damn parting has a fat butt
LoL: UnKooL and SoloQFiendUnKooL, SC2: UnKooL
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
November 25 2013 00:26 GMT
#2175
got everything right except the 3rd place match and the exact scores :p

Scarlett did much better than expected and should've had sOs in g3

I think I can say with confidence now that she has the best creep spread out there...maybe DRG is better when he's on his A-game.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
November 25 2013 00:30 GMT
#2176
On November 25 2013 08:37 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:33 BakedButters wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.


Did u see his qualifiers for this Redbull tournament. He's been beating top Terrans and of course Tosses. He admits that he wasn't good during 2013 when HoTs came out, but it was due to his PvZ matchup


I'm not saying parting is bad. What I'm saying people (especially Parting himself) need to stop acting like Parting was ever #1 because he wasn't. Being 2nd tier in a competitive game like Starcraft 2 is nothing to be ashamed of.

Parting's mentality of being the best no matter his current form is why he is dominant against superior opponents and makes him one scary ace in proleague. He doesn't need to stop acting that way at all. He thinks he's the shit and I love that because his winning attitude has paid off time and again. I don't think I ever thought he couldn't beat his opponent in the past two years. But his teammate rain always looks so nervous even when clearly outclassed his opponent and I'm always afraid he will lose.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
juicyjames *
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3815 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 00:48:03
November 25 2013 00:46 GMT
#2177
What matches are recommended from day 2?
This Week in SC2Find out what happened 'This Week in Starcraft 2': http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278126
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 25 2013 00:55 GMT
#2178
thanks for the event, redbull!
grats to parting :D
good bye golden tt
Noobity
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States871 Posts
November 25 2013 01:02 GMT
#2179
On November 25 2013 09:26 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
got everything right except the 3rd place match and the exact scores :p

Scarlett did much better than expected and should've had sOs in g3

I think I can say with confidence now that she has the best creep spread out there...maybe DRG is better when he's on his A-game.


I think she had the 4th map too if not for the mistimed pool. I still think she had the most entertaining games of the tournament, and the crowd was going absolutely nuts when she did anything entertaining at all. It was thunderous at the venue, lost a lot of my voice.
My name is Mike, and statistically, yours is not.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 25 2013 01:06 GMT
#2180
On November 25 2013 09:46 juicyjames wrote:
What matches are recommended from day 2?

definitely sos vs scarlett
Moderatorlickypiddy
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 781
SteadfastSC543
EnkiAlexander 74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 543
UpATreeSC 107
JuggernautJason56
BRAT_OK 53
ZombieGrub42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 117
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 3
NotJumperer 3
Dota 2
qojqva1070
Dendi1015
Counter-Strike
fl0m1400
Fnx 716
shoxiejesuss644
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2259
Liquid`Hasu896
Other Games
Grubby2453
ArmadaUGS1059
B2W.Neo671
ceh9519
byalli485
C9.Mang0167
Pyrionflax117
Chillindude79
Trikslyr48
Railgan19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Reevou 7
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix9
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• TFBlade1199
Other Games
• imaqtpie1096
• Scarra615
• Shiphtur303
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 46m
OSC
17h 46m
Stellar Fest
17h 46m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.