• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:10
CEST 19:10
KST 02:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8700 users

[Red Bull Battle Grounds] New York Day 2 - Page 108

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 111 Next
Youtube Stream
SoS
HeavenResign
Profile Joined April 2011
United States702 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 23:22:42
November 24 2013 23:22 GMT
#2141
Grats to Parting for winning and Redbull for running a great tournament!
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
November 24 2013 23:22 GMT
#2142
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
November 24 2013 23:22 GMT
#2143
Yes the result I wanted this weekend
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Ljas
Profile Joined July 2012
Finland725 Posts
November 24 2013 23:23 GMT
#2144
To keep this thread from becoming positive, (wouldn't want that, right?) is it just me or was the crowd really poorly micced? It sounded like they hired a dozen people to yell at a microphone somewhere backstage.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
November 24 2013 23:23 GMT
#2145
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
November 24 2013 23:24 GMT
#2146
PvParting grats
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
BakedButters
Profile Joined November 2011
United States748 Posts
November 24 2013 23:24 GMT
#2147
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


Parting might not be that good vs Z, but no one can touch him in PvP
Snute <3 Bomber <3 Parting <3 Life <3
BerryCruncH
Profile Joined October 2012
13 Posts
November 24 2013 23:25 GMT
#2148
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.
ShadowReaver
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada563 Posts
November 24 2013 23:25 GMT
#2149
I'm looking forward to the next Red Bull events in 2014. Loved the player profiles and videos. Very minimal downtime, great interviews and short but sweet championship ceremony.

Red Bull come to Canada!
meenamjah
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada51 Posts
November 24 2013 23:27 GMT
#2150
On November 25 2013 08:18 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
I hate how americans go 'Parding Parding Parding'. There is a 't' in there!


so I guess you guy pronounce knee as...
Never delay until tomorrow what you can delay until next week.
BakedButters
Profile Joined November 2011
United States748 Posts
November 24 2013 23:27 GMT
#2151
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


He does that as a performance to entertain. He says that in his interview.
Snute <3 Bomber <3 Parting <3 Life <3
Noc-
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland850 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 23:27:53
November 24 2013 23:27 GMT
#2152
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up
SEKO SEKO MMA<3 SEKO SEKO
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 24 2013 23:28 GMT
#2153
On November 25 2013 08:21 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:20 Shellshock wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:19 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:18 Shellshock wrote:
I'm sad SoS wasn't able to take it


You gotta admit, pARTING played pretty well though.

pretty sure his name is pARTINg dude


hey that mod note is an ABUSE OF POWER

? A lot of people didn't know about/couldn't find the youtube stream. I figured if I put it in the mod note it would be easier for people to find instead of putting it in the OP
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BerryCruncH
Profile Joined October 2012
13 Posts
November 24 2013 23:29 GMT
#2154
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
November 24 2013 23:29 GMT
#2155
Damn PartinG so crazy.

Awesome to see him come up like that, from a serious slump to his first major tournament and then BAM he's back on the scene with a HUGE win.
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
Fuell
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands3111 Posts
November 24 2013 23:30 GMT
#2156
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.

lol
fOu/Zenith/NEX/WeRRa/SlayerS
Jensbond
Profile Joined November 2012
Sweden54 Posts
November 24 2013 23:30 GMT
#2157
Dont know if anyone posted this yet butt...

[image loading]
Legalize young players IEM! Accept Maru!
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
November 24 2013 23:30 GMT
#2158
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


Yea man he's only been in Premier/Code S 8 times in a row?
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 24 2013 23:31 GMT
#2159
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.

do you mean these brackets
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Red_Bull_Battle_Grounds_New_York_City/Qualifiers_3
or these
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/StarsWar_League/Season_3
not sure
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
November 24 2013 23:32 GMT
#2160
On November 25 2013 08:29 BerryCruncH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 08:27 Noc- wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:25 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:23 boxerfred wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:22 Wingblade wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:20 BerryCruncH wrote:
On November 25 2013 08:17 ZenithM wrote:
"I AM REAL WORLD CHAMPION"
"PARTING IS BACK".

Oh yeah!!!!!!


Yeah parting is back, the guy that won two tournaments by beating almost exclusively foreigners and has never even made it to the finals of a korean starleague what a guy.


Would you like some cheese with that whine?


sOs hardcore fan

HAHA, I'm sOs hardcore anti-fan. so please give that man cheese to his whine, yea.


Actually I'm a bomber fan, but he got knocked out pretty early, parting's attitude where he acts like he's an mvp or a jaedong, when he just a second rate protoss gets pretty annoying.


"Second rate protoss"

Well I guess its time to go to bed for me, trolls are waking up


Like I said earlier did you even look at his brackets in WCG or WCS finals? 90% of those games were vs foreigners.


Yea those WCG Korea brackets all foreigners...
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 229
UpATreeSC 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1456
EffOrt 1129
Mini 798
Soma 652
actioN 460
Rush 438
Larva 321
Light 302
BeSt 203
Snow 146
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 144
hero 113
firebathero 99
Barracks 63
sorry 59
Liquid`Ret 57
Zeus 57
soO 30
Sexy 26
JYJ 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
Bale 22
Shine 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7585
qojqva2212
Dendi893
420jenkins183
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps853
Fnx 787
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5569
Grubby4451
Liquid`Hasu468
Other Games
Beastyqt535
B2W.Neo443
byalli440
ceh9381
Khaldor184
Liquid`VortiX151
ArmadaUGS144
KnowMe144
C9.Mang078
TKL 77
BRAT_OK 74
Trikslyr54
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV270
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 5
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 14
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix12
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV433
League of Legends
• Nemesis3298
• TFBlade850
Other Games
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 50m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.