On November 18 2013 03:10 HolydaKing wrote:
Leenock vs Jjaki game 3 was really action packed, a 4 stars game for sure.
Leenock vs Jjaki game 3 was really action packed, a 4 stars game for sure.
I kindly disagree. It's not pretty.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On November 18 2013 03:10 HolydaKing wrote: Leenock vs Jjaki game 3 was really action packed, a 4 stars game for sure. I kindly disagree. It's not pretty. | ||
|
Hryul
Austria2609 Posts
| ||
|
Swiipii
2195 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 18 2013 03:11 StarStruck wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2013 03:10 HolydaKing wrote: Leenock vs Jjaki game 3 was really action packed, a 4 stars game for sure. I kindly disagree. It's not pretty. A game can be very entertaining despite not being played well | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On November 18 2013 03:14 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2013 03:11 StarStruck wrote: On November 18 2013 03:10 HolydaKing wrote: Leenock vs Jjaki game 3 was really action packed, a 4 stars game for sure. I kindly disagree. It's not pretty. A game can be very entertaining despite not being played well See most foreigner games | ||
|
hipo
France482 Posts
On November 18 2013 03:10 lolfail9001 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2013 03:10 hipo wrote: Damn, Jjakji isn't playing too well. He missed so many runby ![]() Neither player was playing too well last couple of games. Yea, but at least, it was still better than Hyun vs Happy... | ||
|
Swiipii
2195 Posts
![]() | ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On November 18 2013 03:14 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2013 03:11 StarStruck wrote: On November 18 2013 03:10 HolydaKing wrote: Leenock vs Jjaki game 3 was really action packed, a 4 stars game for sure. I kindly disagree. It's not pretty. A game can be very entertaining despite not being played well I think we've been down that road several times this weekend. I openly admitted to enjoying watching ToD versus Happy. As a coach? I wouldn't be too impressed though. | ||
|
Ace Frehley
2030 Posts
| ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On November 18 2013 03:18 Ace Frehley wrote: Symbol hungry for that silver Dw I heard he's been training with jaedong for these finals | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
| ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 18 2013 03:18 Fusilero wrote: Dw I heard he's been training with jaedong for these finals In a finals between Jaedong and Symbol who wins? Yellow. | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On November 18 2013 03:18 Fusilero wrote: Dw I heard he's been training with jaedong for these finals who won in prac? | ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Zeus Dota 2Larva Horang2 Hyun Killer Bale NotJumperer scan(afreeca) Sharp Hm[arnc] [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|