On November 18 2013 02:47 DrPandaPhD wrote:
Good map ))))))
Good map ))))))
Map was irrelevant here. Leenock screwed up.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On November 18 2013 02:47 DrPandaPhD wrote: Good map )))))) Map was irrelevant here. Leenock screwed up. | ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
| ||
|
Kerence
Sweden1817 Posts
On November 18 2013 02:48 hipo wrote: Yea Jjakji! I went afk to go to the kitchen for one minute and I missed it. What happened? | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 18 2013 02:49 Kerence wrote: I went afk to go to the kitchen for one minute and I missed it. What happened? jjakji meant to deal some damage but accidentally the whole game | ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
On November 18 2013 02:49 Kerence wrote: I went afk to go to the kitchen for one minute and I missed it. What happened? Leenock lost about 25 drones and all his queens but one to a double drop. Also lost some of his mutas, I think. | ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On November 18 2013 02:49 Schelim wrote: wtf? full idra? He had no upgrades against incoming 2-2 and just lost 25 drones without saturated 3rd. He was dead there, even though it was anti-climatic. | ||
|
Kerence
Sweden1817 Posts
On November 18 2013 02:49 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2013 02:49 Kerence wrote: On November 18 2013 02:48 hipo wrote: Yea Jjakji! I went afk to go to the kitchen for one minute and I missed it. What happened? jjakji meant to deal some damage but accidentally the whole game Oh. Don't you just hate it when that happens? When you're Leenock that is. On November 18 2013 02:50 WigglingSquid wrote: Leenock lost about 25 drones and all his queens but one to a double drop. Also lost some of his mutas, I think. Thanks! | ||
|
mikedebo
Canada4341 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On November 18 2013 02:50 Fjodorov wrote: lol symbol making 16 drones at once upon seeing banshee TaeJa should go 2 port banshee once. | ||
|
mechengineer123
Ukraine711 Posts
| ||
|
zedrOne
France471 Posts
am I the only one with this kind of issues ? HSC is my favorite tournament to watch, but i can watch with all this freeze... | ||
|
PoP
France15446 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Deckard_Cain
493 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 18 2013 02:54 lolfail9001 wrote: Wait a second, i thought it was a Fall, why is TaeJa good? Time Travel. | ||
|
ZAiNs
United Kingdom6525 Posts
On November 18 2013 02:54 lolfail9001 wrote: Wait a second, i thought it was a Fall, why is TaeJa good? HerO and TaeJa swapped seasons :x. | ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8675 shahzam708 JimRising C9.Mang0355 PiGStarcraft261 Day[9].tv159 Maynarde135 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP93 • davetesta20 • Letter145 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|